ForumsWEPRObama Vs Mccain

89 16330
Drace
Drace
3,880 posts
Nomad

I'm all for Obama.
Mccain is evil o.o

Apparently, the republics are trying to brainwash everyone that we might have a war with Russia and McCain is the best choice because he is "experienced"...in killing. He was in the army >_>

But of course, McCain IS the choice if you want to have a war...

• 89 Replies
arkaninerenegade
arkaninerenegade
785 posts
Nomad

obama

MechanizedGrinder
MechanizedGrinder
232 posts
Nomad

oh please russia is not trying to become a super power country. watch this.

[url=http://digg.com/politics/12_Year_Old_Tells_Truth_About_Georgia_Watch_Fox_s_Reaction]

and how the hell is Obama evil? McCain said he would continue the war in Iraq until we win.Does everyone like tht?

Zootsuit_riot
Zootsuit_riot
1,523 posts
Nomad

are you retarted? obama dosnt pledge alligange to the flag. he dosnt put his hand over his heart during the anthem. his wife has been recorded calling somone white-y he has a racist preacher!!!!! who the **** d you think you are. do you know anything about obama or just picking him cuz everyone else is

It seems like you're just going for whatever the hell the media decides to toss at you. Do you tend to watch FOX news a lot? I'd believe it if you did. Try researching some of Obama's actual stances on current events and his platform instead of slinging out accusations that were made out of ignorance, and have already been proven to be incorrect.

And way to be a hypocrite, by the way.
J4son
J4son
405 posts
Nomad

A proper thread about this should be established with a certain set of guidelines and information. I'd like to say I'm the least biased to compose such a document but I'm always certain people disagree because bias itself is a moral opinion.

Rules would be, state one thing you know about your opponent canindate, then an opposing member would state one thing they know about your canidate, full with proof.

It's the most full proof method I've seen. I've swayed hearts with it before. Such a simple concept.

And yes, Georgia is portrayed a lot by Fox to be wonderful while Georgia is bombing its own people and having Russian military go into save them.
Thats not a stab at a political preference in news. Thats absolutely true. Do the study.

WeeMan147
WeeMan147
199 posts
Nomad

And yes, Georgia is portrayed a lot by Fox to be wonderful while Georgia is bombing its own people and having Russian military go into save them.
Thats not a stab at a political preference in news. Thats absolutely true. Do the study.

FOX is the worst news station EVER. They should be shut down and never allowed to do news again. They should stick to crappy sitcoms and stupid commercials. This whole thing with Georgia has gotten out of hand. But that has nothing to do with the topic at hand.

Do you tend to watch FOX news a lot? I'd believe it if you did. Try researching some of Obama's actual stances on current events and his platform instead of slinging out accusations that were made out of ignorance, and have already been proven to be incorrect.

And way to be a hypocrite, by the way.

I leave for almost a whole month and this is what I miss? I love it! Where are more people like this guy? This is awesome, I think I am going to tear up. DOWN WITH THE FOX BOX! Now back to your scheduled programming...

McCain and Obama both have some deal breaking qualities. Ideally most people should fall right down the middle between McCain and Obama. McCain is not like every other old shriveled up old Republican and Obama is not like every loony and completely insane Democrat. You have to pick and chose your battles and that is how you decide. Feels good to be back...
dizzyk
dizzyk
423 posts
Nomad

Wait, is someone trying to argue that Fox News is accurate??!! They're the most biased news source (Aside from Rauche Limbaugh) available. Fox News is not journalism. They are propoganda.

mvpguy22
mvpguy22
304 posts
Peasant

Alright...everyone here needs to take a deep breath. No matter who becomes President, the majority of the people will hate him anyway.

I don't really like to discuss Politics because I can get really disgruntled, but the thing that bothers me about Obama is that he plays the "first black president card"
when he is really half black.

dizzyk
dizzyk
423 posts
Nomad

Which is still a first. McCain plays the "War Hero" card (which he is, I'm not saying at all that he isn't) but being a war hero doesn't mean you'd make a good president. Neither race nor being a war hero has any impact on the quality of a president they would be really. I mean people will consider these two things come Novemeber, but in all honest neither should be considered.

LonLonRanch
LonLonRanch
172 posts
Nomad

Obama ftw

Darkroot
Darkroot
2,763 posts
Peasant

Yeah I agree with lonlonranch obama ftw but it doesn't matter who wins the rich people control the government anyway so either way your getting a government you don't want

Agent_86
Agent_86
2,132 posts
Nomad

I have a problem with Barack Obama because he has the "Do as I say, not as I do" mantality.

dizzyk
dizzyk
423 posts
Nomad

I'm glad most of you are too young to vote.

WeeMan147
WeeMan147
199 posts
Nomad

Yeah I agree with lonlonranch obama ftw but it doesn't matter who wins the rich people control the government anyway so either way your getting a government you don't want

I don't believe that at all. If we are just trying to be a disgruntled teenager who just took his first government class then I guess that's fine. The wealthy have a lot of power, of course. But you can't sit back and mock our government and say that our system of rule is completely corrupt. There is corruption of course, but stop acting like you can go lay a Franklin down on the steps of Congress and make a new law.
Zootsuit_riot
Zootsuit_riot
1,523 posts
Nomad

I have a problem with McCain because the most he did for the soldier who helped get him out of the POW camp was send him a $2 patch from the gift shop at the Senate.

dizzyk
dizzyk
423 posts
Nomad

Well, you're gunna need a few Franklins

Showing 61-75 of 89