ForumsWEPRObama Vs Mccain

89 16327
Drace
Drace
3,880 posts
Nomad

I'm all for Obama.
Mccain is evil o.o

Apparently, the republics are trying to brainwash everyone that we might have a war with Russia and McCain is the best choice because he is "experienced"...in killing. He was in the army >_>

But of course, McCain IS the choice if you want to have a war...

• 89 Replies
Drace
Drace
3,880 posts
Nomad

This country steered away from "Democracy" and "We the people" not from far from the time the founding fathers died.

I think it was somewhere around the time of slavery o.O

GreatZulu638
GreatZulu638
279 posts
Nomad

im not for either one, i dont pay enough attention to politics, but i would almost bet obama gets it because everyone seems to be wanting a black president, no racism from me intended... during the primaries, all i heard on the news was about a woman and a black man, again no racism.. all i heard and read was hilary and obama, very little about mccain.. that pretty much says it all

dizzyk
dizzyk
423 posts
Nomad

McCain and right wingers say Obama is "Elitist" however, McCain said yesterday that he doesn't know how many MULTI-million dollar home he owns. TAKL ABOUT EITIST!! F'ing hypocrit

dizzyk
dizzyk
423 posts
Nomad

it's so funny that people call Obama elitist because he's smart. Guess what people, you're president SHOULD be intelligent. BTW McCain graduated near the bottom of his class at the Air Force Acadamey. No THIRD TERM FOr BUSH!

MasterChef117
MasterChef117
609 posts
Nomad

This country steered away from "Democracy" and "We the people" not from far from the time the founding fathers died.
I think it was somewhere around the time of slavery o.O

And I'm sure your communist ex-soviet country is way better then.
dizzyk
dizzyk
423 posts
Nomad

did you all know that America has no "official language". English is not our official language, of course neither is Spanish or German or any other language.

juior
juior
294 posts
Nomad

im going for obama on this one

cmdgames
cmdgames
25 posts
Nomad

mc cain becuase we need and be in this war or we will have to start over

not obama becuase he is CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE

crimsonblade55
crimsonblade55
5,420 posts
Shepherd

@cmdgames,people like you are why this country is screwed up so badly.People who can't accept change will not learn to move forward.For some reason I feel a hint of sarcasm from that comment,but still if you were serious then my comment stays as it is.We don't need this war,because its not like a small resistance is going to be able to build up ships,and airplanes to attack us,and also its not like Iraq was bothering us before any of this happened.This whole argument makes me wonder what would have happened if they did find weapons of mass destruction.What would our opinions of the war and George W.Bush be like then.Anyways I am still for O'Bama,but I can't vote so it don't matter.

dizzyk
dizzyk
423 posts
Nomad

Amen, Crimsonblade. Don't worry, I am old enough to vote and I am voting for Obama. He's isn't the perfect president but he is certainly the best choice.

Drace
Drace
3,880 posts
Nomad

And I'm sure your communist ex-soviet country is way better then.

And again trying to pick a fight ^^
Does it matter if it was any better lol?

And btw, I'm no democrat sheesh.

Have fun Dizzy.
jeffhatescarl_3
jeffhatescarl_3
51 posts
Nomad

Obama end of story.

zerato5
zerato5
343 posts
Nomad

[quote]Obama end of story

are you retarted? obama dosnt pledge alligange to the flag. he dosnt put his hand over his heart during the anthem. his wife has been recorded calling somone white-y he has a racist preacher!!!!!

who the fuck d you think you are. do you know anything about obama or just picking him cuz everyone else is

jeffhatescarl_3
jeffhatescarl_3
51 posts
Nomad

go to snopes.com and it proves all those things wrong. -END OF STORY-

billygoat94
billygoat94
345 posts
Nomad

Barak Obama end of story

Showing 46-60 of 89