ForumsSupport Forumarmor games is boring it needs something to make it fun again cos loads of people are quiting

84 10684
southparkforever
southparkforever
125 posts
Nomad

right armor games is now boring as hell i joined newgrounds today and unless armor games gets better im not comming back i mean i play armor games all of my online time
but im thinking newgrounds is better please improve armor games wat i mainly want is no more point system it cuases arguments cos people abuse geeks[get pionts like ary secound] new people and low ranked clan members

• 84 Replies
joshar04
joshar04
61 posts
Nomad

the points system is awesome if you get rid of that where are the goals to play this many games god you friggin noob

darkd00m
darkd00m
505 posts
Nomad

Was or was there not a chat system??
I think that would bring back some peeps...

kingofgames
kingofgames
610 posts
Farmer

Hm , i was at newgrounds before and i don't want to be immature i will tell you all the truth, Newgrounds isn't bad as well as addicting games they have grown like Armorgames and have become a better site i have experienced all 3 sites and all have improved The mature bar at the top is also just an appeal at all members to be more mature and let them see what they do, In the end all members decide about the safetyness and spamlessness of the site :P maybe they faith they can d what they want and so theys do just that but If they want to ruin the site.... Ag has it's own safetyness level and it is high we do dispose our members to the right side and we do a good job in that

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,591 posts
Blacksmith

Yay! Go AG!

*does the hokey-pokey*

d0m1nated14
d0m1nated14
718 posts
Farmer

I think all gaming sites get boring after a while. I don't think people stay on one thing for a very long time.

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,591 posts
Blacksmith

I thought you said AG was the "newest drug".

d0m1nated14
d0m1nated14
718 posts
Farmer

I meant that people want to quit but they dont, but still, no one stays on a site for all there life. You can go "cold turkey" on any site...

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,591 posts
Blacksmith

Same. There are other websites that I go on, but I like to spend happy times here.

bballstardfence
bballstardfence
263 posts
Nomad

yeah i agree but they are already trying so just be paitent

yaleslot
yaleslot
158 posts
Nomad

Armorgames isn't only to play games, it's to make fun, make some friends and laugh together!
If you'r bored you can play one of the games and rate it or leave a comment but that's not the only thing that counts on this website.

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,591 posts
Blacksmith

Yes, but I wish they could cure boredom xD

thingthingfreak
thingthingfreak
1,523 posts
Nomad

Hve any of you noticed that the person who started the conv. Isn't even posting here anymore????

Klaushouse
Klaushouse
2,770 posts
Nomad

You know whats not boring? Sending me moooonneeeeey!

thingthingfreak
thingthingfreak
1,523 posts
Nomad

I couldn't really read the first part of your message. It looked like you were trying with your forehead...........

shayneii
shayneii
2,492 posts
Peasant

I couldn't really understand that post...

Showing 31-45 of 84