ForumsSupport Forumarmor games is boring it needs something to make it fun again cos loads of people are quiting

84 10680
southparkforever
southparkforever
125 posts
Nomad

right armor games is now boring as hell i joined newgrounds today and unless armor games gets better im not comming back i mean i play armor games all of my online time
but im thinking newgrounds is better please improve armor games wat i mainly want is no more point system it cuases arguments cos people abuse geeks[get pionts like ary secound] new people and low ranked clan members

• 84 Replies
theone99
theone99
3,041 posts
Shepherd

why did they create points?

arkaninerenegade
arkaninerenegade
785 posts
Nomad

i like site because its forums are not complicated. it has a good design. and good games. i'll never quit this site.

OnBanned_tomb
OnBanned_tomb
2 posts
Nomad

It does need something more, it was fun when it came out, but now people just care about ap. they don't even actually play all the games.

InTheZone
InTheZone
562 posts
Bard

Are you kidding me? AG is fine as it is, it's still young and has room to grow. It's definitely a fun site since, well, you're playing games on the site for goodness sakes! Loads of people are not quitting -- if anything, it's only a few of the top 100 and others who are quitting. A very small minority in the bunch. And if anyone bases their decision around them, then you're a bloomin' sap.

theone99
theone99
3,041 posts
Shepherd

its not really good as it is now..many people are quitting because the points are so not cool to them.the old times is just playing for fun and talking.its everywhere dude even people with 400 are like "This is boring im quitting"

Klaushouse
Klaushouse
2,770 posts
Nomad

its not really good as it is now..many people are quitting because the points are so not cool to them.the old times is just playing for fun and talking.its everywhere dude even people with 400 are like "This is boring im quitting"

Well I prefer the people only here for points quit. It's weeding out AG so that only the real believers are left. Lol I sound like a purist.... But yeah the people who aren't after points will stay, which is nice cause I rather them! :P
Programpro
Programpro
562 posts
Nomad

I rather you too, Klaus.

More to the point,

I think that people should focus on forums and commenting and eventually their points will grow...they might start doing a little more once they're high up there, but for the most part it'll be hanging around.

Those are the ones I want to have here.

kingofgames
kingofgames
610 posts
Farmer

wow

Well I prefer the people only here for points quitBut yeah the people who aren't after points will stay, which is nice cause I rather them!

I rather you too, Klaus.

I already hear the wedding bells for you :P LOL

I will not quit i did once but i think it is dumb and if you leave you leave....just don't make a drama...though i invited it
theone99
theone99
3,041 posts
Shepherd

well people want attention when they ANNOUNCE THEY quit..like star and yeah..well if your gonna uit just leave (not adressing kog).

Claw_Dragon4
Claw_Dragon4
369 posts
Nomad

If you are going to quit, quit, not tell the whole AG community about it.

Shark7996
Shark7996
373 posts
Nomad

Hey, guys, this thread was good and dead and was worthless in the first place, please don't bring it up again.

skater_kid_who_pwns
skater_kid_who_pwns
4,376 posts
Blacksmith

Any ideas? Dont kae something like this with no suggestions.

arkaninerenegade
arkaninerenegade
785 posts
Nomad

this is the best flash gaming site in the world. go ahead. quit. its your loss.

juior
juior
294 posts
Nomad

AG is the best nothing else

Serenade_Shotgun
Serenade_Shotgun
472 posts
Nomad

Bah. All I can say is they should try and find games a little more often. Honestly. www.funny-games.biz gets like five new games every two days. (Most of the time) It's pretty cool.

Showing 46-60 of 84