ForumsSupport Forumarmor games is boring it needs something to make it fun again cos loads of people are quiting

84 10681
southparkforever
southparkforever
125 posts
Nomad

right armor games is now boring as hell i joined newgrounds today and unless armor games gets better im not comming back i mean i play armor games all of my online time
but im thinking newgrounds is better please improve armor games wat i mainly want is no more point system it cuases arguments cos people abuse geeks[get pionts like ary secound] new people and low ranked clan members

• 84 Replies
juior
juior
294 posts
Nomad

AG is the best nothing else

Shark7996
Shark7996
373 posts
Nomad

PLEASE, PEOPLE, STOP POSTING ON THIS!!! THIS THREAD IS GOING NOWHERE!!!

Ricador
Ricador
3,722 posts
Shepherd

I have had a countless amount of friends quit. It really sucks.

I think people are quitting because as the site grows there are more spammers and people only care about points and not really anything else. So it just gets lame.

woody_7007
woody_7007
2,662 posts
Peasant

Well if they are so upset at being passed in the rankings by new people who spam then they clearly place too much value on ap themselves and so by quitting are ironically hypocrites who are closet ap lovers.

Carlie
Carlie
6,823 posts
Blacksmith

There really is no 'quitting'. Everyone going around announcing that they are quitting is really just a cry for attention. All that happens is they stop going on the site, or become inactive. There is no need to make forum posts or anything else about it. Just state in your About that you might be inactive, and don't make a big deal about it. Otherwise it causes a raucous, and just looks silly!

[/rant]

Roadripper
Roadripper
1,514 posts
Farmer

[/rant]

Arhm, what does that mean Carlie?!
drakokirby
drakokirby
1,651 posts
Shepherd

Like Carlie said, people who quit always come back except if they got ban. Theirs still a chance that they come back but we may not know because of a new username. KoG did that. SS temporarily did that. Firetail kept on doing that. It's like a circle. No matter how many times you try to get out, it will always go around.

Carlie
Carlie
6,823 posts
Blacksmith

Arhm, what does that mean Carlie?!

Like in the BB code, with a / it means it is ending. So it basically means 'end rant'
kingryan
kingryan
4,196 posts
Farmer

I'm still here! :P

You can't say ArmorGames has got boring...I've been here all year...and I mean ALL year...and I haven't really got bored...The trick is not to get obsessed with points...

Funny how no-one got your [/rant] joke...lol I did :P

[/KingRyan's_Speech]

evil_empire
evil_empire
287 posts
Peasant

If people quit its their decision,although in my time i have seen alot of people anounce they are quitting and then comeback a day later. If they are for real mode rators should lock there account until someone uses it.

thegamesman
thegamesman
324 posts
Nomad

CARLIE IS ALWAYS RIGHT BESIDESWHY HASENT THIS BEEN LOCKED YET

shayneii
shayneii
2,492 posts
Peasant

Haha, yeah surprising barely anyone got the [/rant] joke, lol.

Anyways, I've been on here since January, I'm not bored, lol.

thingthingfreak
thingthingfreak
1,523 posts
Nomad

I do belive that Armor Games needs some more stuff that will make it interesting. Mabey new armatars and new games would be good.................

shayneii
shayneii
2,492 posts
Peasant

New armatars come out all the time...

And people have to submit the games anyways so it's only the members who make games.

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,591 posts
Blacksmith

You just have to be patient!

I'm not good at that...oh well, school will keep me busy
Showing 61-75 of 84