ForumsGamesShould we expect a good game when we see Conartist?

72 13994
rokoy
rokoy
1 posts
Nomad

well ive noticed every game that conartist productions comes out with is great does anyone agree

• 72 Replies
llamaeatataco
llamaeatataco
164 posts
Nomad

Yes, all conartist games (even if I HATE the genre) turn out to be some of my favorites. Eberyone looks good, has good menus and is fun.

TexanProvo
TexanProvo
408 posts
Nomad

I have to admit I always find myself impressed with conartist's games. You can just see the talent that this person has, and it's nice to see someone actually making a game about the first World War as you really don't see anything about that. I shall be looking foreward to whatever Conartist releases next, as will many other people on this site.

duwy
duwy
8 posts
Nomad

most of his games i like but there are glitches

TheSid
TheSid
332 posts
Nomad

No.
We can expect worked on, polished games with a specific styles, but it's a bit much to ask to always be good. But I think you most of the time can recognize Conartists game.

RugganBor
RugganBor
563 posts
Nomad

The whole thing is just your point of veiw.

icechiller
icechiller
5 posts
Nomad

I really like his games and i have to expect the best of him has yet to come.

Heybaby
Heybaby
19 posts
Nomad

I agree with rokoy. Most if not all games that i have played that were conartist were pretty cool and most of them have some good graphics in them

PsychoIncarnate
PsychoIncarnate
1,037 posts
Nomad

The only game I've seen by conartist is the zombie shooting one, and I didn't like that.

WolfBrother
WolfBrother
1 posts
Nomad

Conartist games are some of the best out there. I like them.

Fritz_Rublehem
Fritz_Rublehem
1,076 posts
Nomad

All of their games are really fun, and are quite popular here on Armor games

Fyrefox
Fyrefox
2,126 posts
Blacksmith

Yea, from what I've seen from Con I expect the best out of his games and that's always what I get.

PsychoIncarnate
PsychoIncarnate
1,037 posts
Nomad

What else have they released other than that zombie shooting thing?

bucketheadII
bucketheadII
62 posts
Nomad

conartist is great but the last game they did... sinmark? i think that was not very good...

russianfreak
russianfreak
1,843 posts
Farmer

Oh yes his games are always good i have to say the next game will be a big hit (i am expecting) cause all of his games are big hits.

PsychoIncarnate
PsychoIncarnate
1,037 posts
Nomad

Ok, I just played Sinmark.

If you have the health regenerating charm, and the final boss pushes you all the way back to the way, he can't kill you.

I think the only way I was getting any damage was some demon archer thing that was behind him, in fact. But not enough that I didn't regenerate in an instant. Easy last boss...

Showing 16-30 of 72