ForumsGamesShould we expect a good game when we see Conartist?

72 13992
rokoy
rokoy
1 posts
Nomad

well ive noticed every game that conartist productions comes out with is great does anyone agree

• 72 Replies
sense
sense
1,036 posts
Nomad

Conartists rule!!! Next to FancyPants, you guys make my favorite games out there!!! you rock!!!

Slaya57
Slaya57
11 posts
Nomad

Conartist=Great games

PsychoIncarnate
PsychoIncarnate
1,037 posts
Nomad

Wow, everyone's comments in this thread are sooooo original.

Wow. conartist. great.

I think the point has been made.

capartyboy1212
capartyboy1212
362 posts
Nomad

yeah, i mean has there really been a bad game from conartist so i say yes, yes we should

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,591 posts
Blacksmith

I really don't see why the conartists' games are that great. The only game I like that they made is Warfare 1917. I mean, Last Stand 2 is completely overrated.

CubanFrog
CubanFrog
480 posts
Nomad

Graphics of his games are better than others.

knight_34
knight_34
13,822 posts
Farmer

He hasn't made many games but they are good games, I mean excellent games. I agree with CubanFrog, the graphics and the look of the games makes them more nice. Anyway even if all the games he makes are great, I wouldn't expect anyone to make awesome games EVERY single time.

da_demonator
da_demonator
5 posts
Nomad

busy playing last stand 2 right now.
they are da best and are still in top games

darkd00m
darkd00m
505 posts
Nomad

Conartist, yes. Take last stand 2 for instance, it's in the favourite section right now (same goes for LS1, but It's out now). Or Sin mark, that got pretty high ratings and plays. What about Warfare 1917, that's one of the best flash game ever.

Conartis has great games, he obviously takes pride in them.

Fritz_Rublehem
Fritz_Rublehem
1,076 posts
Nomad

I feel that we should, they make games with excellent graphics and storylines. So it is safe to say that we will expect a good game whenever we see Conartist as the maker of a game.

Bloodrender
Bloodrender
2 posts
Nomad

They must be one of the greatest games in AG, I hope he will create LS3 or Sin Mark2 I love both of them a lot.

DSM
DSM
1,303 posts
Nomad

I like sin mark, i hope he will make sin mark2

Agent_86
Agent_86
2,132 posts
Nomad

Although ConArtists does make good games, we should not come to EXPECT a good game whenever we see a game from him...

Iphone
Iphone
455 posts
Nomad

ConArtists have made one game I really liked, Sin Mark. I hoping for a second one, maybe with more spell combinations. But other than that, I really don't suspect another great game to come out, but you never know, another great game like Sin Mark could be making it's way now!

Iphone

zachattacksox
zachattacksox
279 posts
Nomad

yes everygame i have played from them is entertaining and not too hard and not too easy

Showing 31-45 of 72