ForumsGamesShould we expect a good game when we see Conartist?

72 13991
rokoy
rokoy
1 posts
Nomad

well ive noticed every game that conartist productions comes out with is great does anyone agree

• 72 Replies
Adamantine
Adamantine
30 posts
Nomad

I'm not sure about last stand, the first one caused wrist ache and the second one was a hard fight every time... :/

But hey, I've never been great at zombie games and judging by the LS games ratings I'm pretty much alone in my opinions

Tactical Assassin was fun though

HockeyMonkey
HockeyMonkey
14 posts
Nomad

Conartists make excellent games

klint26
klint26
557 posts
Peasant

i love ever single game conartists have made

Bugsy77
Bugsy77
65 posts
Nomad

I would have to say that "ConArtists" have many great productions which are constantly being play like WarFare i think...They continuously impress me in my opininion, their games get better and better, but i dont think we should expect THAT much from them, because if their next game isnt a big hit that could put them down on the scale by qutie a lot becasue of maybe just one wrong slip in grpahics or storyline etc.. Overall They are great game producers!

llamaeatataco
llamaeatataco
164 posts
Nomad

well, I belive that if they have a history of making good games, people WILL expect to see a good game from them. whether they SHOULD expect a good game is another matter. I think we should, until they make a bad game. It's kind of like all the people getting hyped up over sonny 2 or Last Stand 2 before they eve played it. The previous games from them have all been superb (they even made a game that I liked in a genre that I hated) so we should at least expect a game with a lot of time and effort put into it, and a good storyline and graphics. Gameplay may be up in the air, but I usually think 'It's made by Conartists, It's gonna be great' when I see the game. So, I belive that since they have made many good games in the past, we should expect a good game from them in the future... hopefully the very near future. Like today... =P

Bugsy77
Bugsy77
65 posts
Nomad

i completely see your point!!

random_player_of_ag
random_player_of_ag
2,636 posts
Nomad

should we expect a good game whenever we see conartist

Yes we should.
Conartist's games are awesome.
I've played some and I can honestly say that his games are awesome.
nextavengar
nextavengar
11 posts
Nomad

ya so far best sub,its

nextavengar
nextavengar
11 posts
Nomad

i agree

tennisman24
tennisman24
4,682 posts
Farmer

he has only had a couple of good games the last stand and warfare 1917

but i think he should still make alot of good games

Devious
Devious
84 posts
Nomad

They are excellent

Toadlord
Toadlord
497 posts
Shepherd

Pretty much.

I can't see myself giving any of their games anything below a 9 at this point.

Pixie214
Pixie214
5,838 posts
Peasant

They have alot of good quality games. An can't wait to see what they are bringing out in the future. They are really great.

sense
sense
1,036 posts
Nomad

Did you really have to start a thread like this?

Of course!

boydorn
boydorn
343 posts
Nomad

in general i agree, however they made a pretty terrible sniper game i'm sure, big letdown

Showing 46-60 of 72