ForumsGamesShould we expect a good game when we see Conartist?

72 14002
rokoy
rokoy
1 posts
Nomad

well ive noticed every game that conartist productions comes out with is great does anyone agree

• 72 Replies
miguelin11
miguelin11
2,905 posts
Nomad

well so far I've only seen quality games from them atleast that's what I've seen.

DSM
DSM
1,303 posts
Nomad

yeah i expeckt good games when i see him ^^ And i realy like Sin mark it difrent game from all others.

Mirage1
Mirage1
202 posts
Nomad

No, I have played some of his games, and they are not that great.

howlett
howlett
2,278 posts
Nomad

Well ConArtists is amazing from what I can see I love the three games that he has on AG especially Warfare 1917.

aced0155
aced0155
312 posts
Nomad

I love what ConArtists can do. They have amazing quality when it comes to games, for example last stand, last stand 2, and warfare 1917.

Toll101
Toll101
103 posts
Nomad

i love there strategy games very good , yes i think they can make some great games

Crouchbite
Crouchbite
219 posts
Nomad

Conartist does have good games but he is a regular game maker so he could make a bad game likeother game makers.

sense
sense
1,036 posts
Nomad

No, I have played some of his games, and they are not that great.

Come on! Krin and ConArtists made the best games on this site!
LostSeraph
LostSeraph
1 posts
Nomad

He can make really good games, but again, he could make a bad game. But i doubt it

sense
sense
1,036 posts
Nomad

But i doubt it

So do I.
Riou1231
Riou1231
4,825 posts
Peasant

Yes we shall expect a good game from him! Currently he's making a new zombie game that's kind of like the Last Stand games but it won't be Last Stand 3.

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,591 posts
Blacksmith

ConArtists has potential, but it's all to your tastes before you decide whether the game is good or not.

Showing 61-72 of 72