ForumsArt, Music, and WritingChronicles of Armor Games

162 33748
mentorso123
mentorso123
368 posts
Jester

In unease, there is ease in error. Problems arise quickly when there is tension. This, however was a surprise...

The wind blew around the feet of the civilians as they walked steadily faster. The buildings around them were bleak, and stone. Their names were shayneii and skater_kid_who_pwns (skwpwns). Looming in the distance was the well lit dwelling of Carlie. Surrounding that, however, were the dwellings of the many users that had been shunned by the community manager.
Skwpwns looked into the damp alleyways that were on either side.

Why doesn't somebody put a light in those?
remarked skwpwns. Shayneii made no reply. They were not friends. They were merely heading in the same direction. And scared.
  • 162 Replies
crimsonblade55
crimsonblade55
5,420 posts
Shepherd

hmm a story based off of users of AG I like this idea.Keep it going.I have yet to comprehend what is going on in the story too well.Like for instance were they in a city of some sort.What was the setting of this story?Anyways try to continue this story.

crimsonblade55
crimsonblade55
5,420 posts
Shepherd

I was wondering that myself fst6,but then realized that many people make fictional stories of others without their permission and don't get in trouble for it.Like for instance MAD TV,but if one of those people do get angry at the fact that they were featured in this story then I'm sure he could make some adjustments to it,but for some reason I doubt it.

mentorso123
mentorso123
368 posts
Jester

I don't think that they'll mind...

In unease, there is ease in error. Problems arise quickly when there is tension. This, however was a surprise...
The wind blew around the feet of the civilians as they walked steadily faster. The buildings around them were bleak, and stone. Their names were shayneii and skater_kid_who_pwns (skwpwns). Looming in the distance was the well lit dwelling of Carlie. Surrounding that, however, were the dwellings of the many users that had been shunned by the community manager.
Skwpwns looked into the damp alleyways that were on either side.Why doesn't somebody put a light in those? remarked skwpwns. Shayneii made no reply. They were not friends. They were merely heading in the same direction. And scared.

Armor Games was a medieval city. A medieval city yet to be renovated. There were guns, electric lights, and other things of the present, but no phones. There was a messaging system, but most people lived close enough to each other that they could walk. It was mainly well lit, with a happy atmosphere, but where these two users were, it was very dark.
People who had been banned by any of the moderators (or council) or Carlie had no need for light. They were still there, just not able to leave. Thus a fear of open windows developed. It was generally cold in the city and nobody wanted to let the air in. Any open windows usually meant trouble.
The most dangerous of the population was the 80,000 ghost userswho had no presence in Armor Games, and moved there just to disappear. These users had no Armor Points, or currency. Armor Points were not directly currency, but were related. If a user had no Armor Points, then that user could not be found in the public buildings (forums) or on any game.
Skwpwns and shayneii were not usually scared. They were both good citizens, never spamming (as far as publicly known) and each with certain talents. Skwpwns (I'm guessing here) was known for his skills on a skateboard, and shaneii was known for writing some of the best poems.

shayneii
shayneii
2,492 posts
Peasant

OMFG, I am featured :P Thank you!

Anyways yeah, I love the story so far, I am smiling right now :P

mentorso123
mentorso123
368 posts
Jester

The next entry will be postponed until Carlie's permission to be featured is given.

crimsonblade55
crimsonblade55
5,420 posts
Shepherd

wow the metaphors for everything put together quite well.Are you planning on featuring any other users in this story?

Zophia
Zophia
9,435 posts
Scribe

That is just awesome, I hope you hear from Carlie soon, this is going great.
Though I think there's areas to improve... Can't point them out, so please just proceed. ^^

skater_kid_who_pwns
skater_kid_who_pwns
4,376 posts
Blacksmith

You can just call me skater, any one who can't figure out it's me should live wiith it! lol, but very nice i like it!

mentorso123
mentorso123
368 posts
Jester

These two Armor Gamers walked through empty streets toward Carlie's dwelling. Skater was going to report a stall in the forum that was corrupted. Shayneii was going to talk with her. The massive mansion felt like a beacon in the dark road. The streets in the area were more bleak now that Dragon Mistress was gone. Dragon Mistress was a judge of a large competition and a friend of shayneii.
Many Armor Gamers were wondering if the city was going to turn bad, like other sites. There was more spam than the moderators could handle and moderators were disappearing for periods of time. Now, Dragon Mistress was gone, and some people felt less safe.
Spam was a crime. Many people would leave messages that did not apply to other people in order to gain money (Armor Points). These people would corrupt certain games which had been worked on for long periods of time. At first, you could get on with a warning. Then, anyone who continued might not be so lucky. Spam scared people though. Spam could mean more houses near Carlie's that were always dark. Spam could mean that the city would be corrupted. A war on spam had to begin, but now was not the time.

Religion- Next post.

skater_kid_who_pwns
skater_kid_who_pwns
4,376 posts
Blacksmith

Hrm......very noce! so mods are judges and carlie is kinda supreme overlord of us all? money is AP and.........spam is like murder? sweet!

crimsonblade55
crimsonblade55
5,420 posts
Shepherd

well I think you could call spam drug dealing,b/c they are not killing other users,as that would be like illegally banning someone or something.I think you could call it drug dealing that gets punished with the death penalty.Also if Carlie was the supreme ruler then that would make Dan a figure head like a king with a prime minister.Just think of it like that.

Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

Nice story, I like the mental pictures it gives me.

Carlie
Carlie
6,843 posts
Blacksmith

This is all fine by me, as long as it stays appropriate!

Very creative so far =)

chowdollas
chowdollas
672 posts
Nomad

this is a great story i like the idea of the remnants of a great internet civilization

Pazx
Pazx
5,845 posts
Peasant

Wow, just wow... Who knew that AG would have a story about the users...

Great... just great stuff...

Showing 1-15 of 162