ForumsArt, Music, and WritingChronicles of Armor Games

162 33780
mentorso123
mentorso123
368 posts
Jester

In unease, there is ease in error. Problems arise quickly when there is tension. This, however was a surprise...

The wind blew around the feet of the civilians as they walked steadily faster. The buildings around them were bleak, and stone. Their names were shayneii and skater_kid_who_pwns (skwpwns). Looming in the distance was the well lit dwelling of Carlie. Surrounding that, however, were the dwellings of the many users that had been shunned by the community manager.
Skwpwns looked into the damp alleyways that were on either side.

Why doesn't somebody put a light in those?
remarked skwpwns. Shayneii made no reply. They were not friends. They were merely heading in the same direction. And scared.
  • 162 Replies
slipsoccer
slipsoccer
1,081 posts
Peasant

Hahah awesome story!

crimsonblade55
crimsonblade55
5,420 posts
Shepherd

Haha ADD ME IN IT!

I would tell you not to ask for some reason since its his choice who he puts in it,and he said he would put whoever he knew well enough in the story,but I do want to see many more people in the story,so I will just watch and see how it all turns out.
michaelh16
michaelh16
118 posts
Nomad

i dnt understand, but sounds like it could be cool.

Estel
Estel
1,973 posts
Peasant

I know it's his choice (:
I would like to see more characters and possibly see their AG personalities in this story. More realistic

kingryan
kingryan
4,196 posts
Farmer

Hmm...the spot for the asleep old Historian is still there....I really should update the Archives...

Something needs to be mentioned about the clubs...and how people like to graffiti (spam) all over peoples abandoned houses where the Mods can't find them!

KingRyan

crimsonblade55
crimsonblade55
5,420 posts
Shepherd

hmm spam=graffiti.I like that analogy.Except people get the death penalty(banned) for graffiti.I just hope he makes a new chapter soon.

mentorso123
mentorso123
368 posts
Jester

Skater and Shayneii stood cautiously on the cold stone waiting. They scanned the dark houses. A slow creaking sound started to fill the air. Shayneii frantically turned toward the noise. One of the houses had shades, beautiful pieces of colored cloth. They were thin and easily ripped. Today, in one window, a curtain was blowing in the wind, like a signal. This haunting sight filled the two citizens with fright.
Slowly, Skater's face changed from fear to utter horror. "The the window's open!" An open window in Armor Games was usually the last sight that anyone would see.
The window rattled, shook and suddenly shattered into pieces that rained down into the room. A massive explosion ripped the frame out of the sill and sent bricks flying. A man was standing in the ruins, with a sword in his hands.
"Strop?!" asked Skater. "What are you, what happened?" "Just doing my job." Strop replied. Shayneii looked closer, but Srop was gone. Like always, the ninja disappeared into the night when questions were asked.
Shayneii and Skater knew then that they were bonded by trauma. They remained only acquaintances but would always look upon each other differently.
This happenence was strange though. There were only open windows every few years, and last month, two citizens had been killed. Strop did his best to save these would be victims, but had only gotten it right once. "Maybe this is a new age." said Shayneii. "Yeah. Are you still going to Carlie's?" "Yup." came the reply. "Well, I guess since we've come this far..."

End of Prologue. To be continued...

Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

Oh no... Prologues.... Cannot wait for it to continue, though I know how hard it is to write on command.
I like the shadowy way you discribe this place. The medieval town because this is armor games, and still all these different things all merged together.

And just to mock Strop:

If you see a ninja, he is NOT a ninja
Urban Dictionary
Though Strop is the greatest ninja of them all.
skater_kid_who_pwns
skater_kid_who_pwns
4,376 posts
Blacksmith

Well, I am magerly enjoying this! I can just picture this, the ninja strop, fading in, then quickly out! I just love this!

crimsonblade55
crimsonblade55
5,420 posts
Shepherd

hmm so do you plan to feature all of the mods then?If so then Estel might get his wish.This should be interesting.

shayneii
shayneii
2,492 posts
Peasant

Ahaha, this is awesome!!!

I LOVE THIS STORY! Lol okay... maybe since I'm in it... but whatevs :P

Keep up the good work :P

kingryan
kingryan
4,196 posts
Farmer

Of course you love it...you are a main character.

Yes, the open window was wierd. Who died? Ooh...There should be like histories...like when one of the helpfulest people in the city turned evil and started grafting with rude pictures on peoples houses! (i.e Switchfoot!)...

KingRyan

chowdollas
chowdollas
672 posts
Nomad

um what does an open window mean

Strop
Strop
10,816 posts
Bard

Haha, I sound utterly incompetent:

Like always, the ninja disappeared into the night when questions were asked.

Strop did his best to save these would be victims, but had only gotten it right once.

You are sooooo banned mentorso. Haha, jk.
thoadthetoad
thoadthetoad
5,642 posts
Peasant

ZOMG THIS IS WAY TOO AWESOME! When will I, my nergyl, and/or my ZSC be in it?! LAWL! Srsly. . .this is really awesome. . .DO MORE MORE AND MORE!!!!! PLease add me in it though.

Showing 31-45 of 162