ForumsArt, Music, and WritingChronicles of Armor Games

162 33777
mentorso123
mentorso123
368 posts
Jester

In unease, there is ease in error. Problems arise quickly when there is tension. This, however was a surprise...

The wind blew around the feet of the civilians as they walked steadily faster. The buildings around them were bleak, and stone. Their names were shayneii and skater_kid_who_pwns (skwpwns). Looming in the distance was the well lit dwelling of Carlie. Surrounding that, however, were the dwellings of the many users that had been shunned by the community manager.
Skwpwns looked into the damp alleyways that were on either side.

Why doesn't somebody put a light in those?
remarked skwpwns. Shayneii made no reply. They were not friends. They were merely heading in the same direction. And scared.
  • 162 Replies
mentorso123
mentorso123
368 posts
Jester

I have yet to explain what exactly happens with an open window, but it has to do with banned users. Nobody normal would open their window.

The first chapter will come eventually.
I will only feature people who I have talked to extensively.

mentorso123
mentorso123
368 posts
Jester

Chapter 1
Hmm...
You know what? What, you say?

Writer's Block, Yay!!!!

Probably a little later.

crimsonblade55
crimsonblade55
5,420 posts
Shepherd

hmm well I hope you come up with something soon.I like this story.

mentorso123
mentorso123
368 posts
Jester

Chapter 1

Timing is everything. Exhale. Inhale. Timing. All thoughts running through the mind of fst6. Sharpshooting was a hobby. As well as singing along to sped up songs. Special sharpshooting. Moving target, hence the timing. The object moved at a high speed, but fst6 wasn't allowed to move the rifle for it was set in place.

More later, sorry.
Pressed for time here.

skater_kid_who_pwns
skater_kid_who_pwns
4,376 posts
Blacksmith

OOOOOOOOOO. Man i just started reading then bam. It was over. Glad to see fst6 i nthere.

mentorso123
mentorso123
368 posts
Jester

Sorry, I will continue, I just need to go a little farther.
I will write more, eventually. Probably pretty soon.

Carlie
Carlie
6,823 posts
Blacksmith

I have yet to explain what exactly happens with an open window, but it has to do with banned users. Nobody normal would open their window.

Yea, I liked the way you incorporated that in, very well done. And Strop is totally a ninja =D

I look forward to the next installment, keep it up!
mentorso123
mentorso123
368 posts
Jester

Timing is everything. Exhale. Inhale. Timing. All thoughts running through the mind of fst6. Sharpshooting was a hobby. As well as singing along to sped up songs. Special sharpshooting. Moving target, hence the timing. The object moved at a high speed, but fst6 wasn't allowed to move the rifle for it was set in place.
Skater was watching this with some interest. He couldn't see too well what fst6 was doing, so he became a little bored. While tapping his fingers on the wall, Skater noticed something. There was an unknown man nearby just watching. fst6 didn't notice this, but Skater was alarmed. Usually, if someone was looking at you, they would talk to you.
The man had dark hair, and dark eyes. His skin was tanned, but his legs were pale. He was wearing shorts that seemed to constantly fall, because he was constantly pulling them up. Skater seemed to be invisible to him. "Okay, know what?" Skater remarked to fst6. "I'm going to go to that vendor and get some watermelon, do you want anything?" fst6 looked a little annoyed at being bothered, but seemed thoughtful. "I'll have one of those fruit drinks with apple and strawberry in it." replied fst6.
Skater watched the man carefully as he made his way outside on to the street. The man seemed a little fazed and didn't seem to be staring at anything.
Armor Games was different during daytime. It was almost always sunny, and the sun beat down on the rooftops, but didn't make it to the ground. When the wind blew, one could relish the breeze, or pull whatever clothes they are wearing tighter. People would come out of their houses and set up stalls where they would usually sell food, but sometimes other items.
Skater was going up to a fruit stall that he knew. The owner had a garden where he grew many fruits, and then either sold them as they were, or made juices. Skater (being a big fan of watermelon) visited this stall often, for the owner was also known to have the juiciest watermelons around.

To be continued.
Skater i know you're hungry now!

skater_kid_who_pwns
skater_kid_who_pwns
4,376 posts
Blacksmith

Why, why did you have to torture me with watermelon! I ammmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm sooooooooooooooooooooooooo hungreyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy now! Man, i am gonna go get some. *leaves*

*comes back with mouth full*

Very nice, so theres a guy, fst6 is still sharpshooting, and it's sunny, but cold?

Pazx
Pazx
5,845 posts
Peasant

*talks between a mouthful of watermelon* hrrm, this is making less and less sense, yet becoming more and more intriguing... I think o.O *bites*

I don't quite understand the sun doesn't hit the ground and the wind bla blah blah part... anyways great stuff...

mentorso123
mentorso123
368 posts
Jester

Hmm... I seem to have confuzzled the community. The point was that it was sunny, but only hot higher up. It wasn't cold, it just was if you weren't wearing the right things.
I must be writing the wrong things...
I'm really thirsty, and we don't have any watermelon. And I just WROTE ABOUT IT!!!
*Dives for apple juice*

juan999999
juan999999
3,012 posts
Jester

You're like making your own book with chapters and everything.
Wow man!
This is great!

kingryan
kingryan
4,196 posts
Farmer

Who is the dark stranger? Who is it?

I think I get the sun thing......

Who is fst6 killing?

Hmm...I still sense a spot for a movie making lazy archiver who has been here since New Years because he has no friends to party with!

KingRyan

mentorso123
mentorso123
368 posts
Jester

fst6 is not killing anyone. He is shooting at an object. I can't tell you about the dark strang...

skater_kid_who_pwns
skater_kid_who_pwns
4,376 posts
Blacksmith

lol, I love how you just ignore KingRyan, so mean! Anyhow I can't wait till the next installment. I hope I actually get to eat some watermelon.

Showing 46-60 of 162