ForumsArt, Music, and WritingChronicles of Armor Games

162 33779
mentorso123
mentorso123
368 posts
Jester

In unease, there is ease in error. Problems arise quickly when there is tension. This, however was a surprise...

The wind blew around the feet of the civilians as they walked steadily faster. The buildings around them were bleak, and stone. Their names were shayneii and skater_kid_who_pwns (skwpwns). Looming in the distance was the well lit dwelling of Carlie. Surrounding that, however, were the dwellings of the many users that had been shunned by the community manager.
Skwpwns looked into the damp alleyways that were on either side.

Why doesn't somebody put a light in those?
remarked skwpwns. Shayneii made no reply. They were not friends. They were merely heading in the same direction. And scared.
  • 162 Replies
crimsonblade55
crimsonblade55
5,420 posts
Shepherd

Hmm so you are adding a mystery aspect to the story.Interesting....I shall wait till the next installment.Maybe I will understand some of these things better then.

mentorso123
mentorso123
368 posts
Jester

So anyway, who's this archiver everyone keeps talking about?

mentorso123
mentorso123
368 posts
Jester

Sorry for the double post.

I will write more a little later.
Soon, I will spend some time answering the questions that continually are asked to me.

kingryan
kingryan
4,196 posts
Farmer

So anyway, who's this archiver everyone keeps talking about?

I heard that he was a really cool member who deserves to be put in this story...and also he has a 'rift' with Strop...since South Australians and Victorians can never agree!

KingRyan
mentorso123
mentorso123
368 posts
Jester

Where is firetail?????
Continuing the story...

fst6 shot a few times. "Dammit." Skater looked as fst for an explanation. fst usually hit his target easily. fst6 turned around and saw the stranger. Slowly, he turned back toward the gun and started to throw himself at the gun repeatedly. Skater was confused. The man started to walk to where fst6 was, when fst6 turned and kicked the man in the stomach.
"Shiii" escaped the man's mouth as Skater's fist went right under his ribs. Solar plexus. Skater knew that when a user from Armor Games hit another user, there was something wrong.
They left the man kneeling on the ground, as if praying to a god that he had just dishonored. While running, Skater slowed down. "What is it?" asked his companion. Skater was sitting now, holding his cast. "When I punched him, something happened, and now my hand hurts". Skater had broken his wrist skating, and now had a cast. "Maybe it was the vibrations." remarked fst6. Skater agreed. He had been afraid that it was some strange repercussion for punching a strange man, but when fst6's logical explanation came up, he decided that his previous idea was a stupid movie cliche.

skater_kid_who_pwns
skater_kid_who_pwns
4,376 posts
Blacksmith

wow, you know i never thought that fst6 would be one to kick someone randomly.....and why didn't i get to beat them with my cast!?!?! Like right in the face, BAM! lol. anyways great story.

P.S. The archiver's name starts with K and ends in ingRyan, just saying. loll

mentorso123
mentorso123
368 posts
Jester

So, what's in the middle of k and ingRyan?
Heh heh heh, evil...

Maybe you should slam a watermelon onto his face.

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,591 posts
Blacksmith

What do you mean, where is Firetail? I'm right here!

mentorso123
mentorso123
368 posts
Jester

It's nothing. Just an old comment, nothing personal to you!

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,591 posts
Blacksmith

So, can I write as well or is it just you?

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,591 posts
Blacksmith

Sorry, just continue the story!

OctoberSnow
OctoberSnow
207 posts
Nomad

I like this. It's really cool. Keep them coming!

kingryan
kingryan
4,196 posts
Farmer

Ok, I am scared now,...fst6 is 'footed' and dangerous. (Pun on the term 'armed'

Hmm...it seems Mentorso123 needs a remembering...

KingRyan

skater_kid_who_pwns
skater_kid_who_pwns
4,376 posts
Blacksmith

Ok, I am scared now,...fst6 is 'footed' and dangerous

lol that was funny.

Jeez, skater, You really don't know me do you?

I just hope you weren't wearing a hockey skate when you did that........ouch. lol
Pazx
Pazx
5,845 posts
Peasant

I just hope you weren't wearing a hockey skate when you did that........ouch. lol

Hrrm, Ice shooting perhaps?..

You're a great writer mentorso!
Anyways, this is great!! Is the mysterious person mysterious enough to be..."your call has been disconnected, please insert 50 cents"
Showing 61-75 of 162