ForumsForum GamesChuck Norris Facts/Jokes

68 15249
thepossum
thepossum
3,035 posts
Nomad

Come here and post your Chuck Norris facts/jokes.
Please don't go on some site, copy a million of them, and paste it here. A maximum of 5 per post. But you can post again of course.
I'll start with my favorite one: Chuck Norris can slam a revolving door.
Also feel free to type lol as many times as you want as long as you post a fact/joke.

• 68 Replies
thisisnotanalt
thisisnotanalt
9,824 posts
Shepherd

Chuck Norris lost his virginity before his dad.

Somers
Somers
1,532 posts
Nomad

Chuck norris can sneeze with his eyes opened

misterv
misterv
68 posts
Nomad

why do we have to do this? we all know that chuck norris is the most awesome guy in the world...

Siggyster
Siggyster
2 posts
Peasant

a black hole pulls all matter even light into itself, there is 1 thing it can't contain: CHUCK NORRIS

irockownage
irockownage
87 posts
Nomad

Chuck Norris lost his virginity before his dad. thats hilarious !!!

oxygen needs Chuck Norris to breath (that is if oxygen breaths?)

Shadowphoenix39
Shadowphoenix39
1,077 posts
Nomad

Chuck Norris can headshot the Headless Horseman.

Schuriken
Schuriken
20 posts
Nomad

chuck norris nie umrze tylko kopnie w kalnedarz z pol obrotu xD

Pois0nArr0w
Pois0nArr0w
2,053 posts
Nomad

If you type 'find chuck norris' into google and click the I'm feeling lucky button, the results will say, 'we couldn't find chuck norris because you dont find chuck norris, chuck norris finds you'.

MagiX
MagiX
1,015 posts
Nomad

If you type 'find chuck norris' into google and click the I'm feeling lucky button, the results will say, 'we couldn't find chuck norris because you dont find chuck norris, chuck norris finds you'.

haha i remember when i found that on my own on accident. I flipped out for a minute, then busted out laughing.
Parsat
Parsat
2,180 posts
Blacksmith

Behind every great man is a great woman. And behind that great woman is Chuck Norris plowing her.

GamesArmor
GamesArmor
890 posts
Nomad

Chuck Norrisâ hand is the only hand that can beat a Royal Flush.

the_manta
the_manta
4,536 posts
Peasant

who keeps Necro'ing threads?

isn't this the 10th or 11th of it's kind, anyway?
well, considering it's age...

sill, If You have $5, and Chuck Norris has $5, Chuck Norris has more money than you.

SirNoobalot
SirNoobalot
22,207 posts
Nomad

chuck norris once shot down a german fighter by pointing at it with his finger and yelling 'boom'!

GamesArmor
GamesArmor
890 posts
Nomad

Contrary to popular belief, it was not Goku's power level that was over 9000, it was Chuck Norris'.

CloudHill
CloudHill
313 posts
Nomad

Lightning never strikes the same spot twice because it knows Chuck Norris will be waiting.

Chuck Norris proves everything the same way. A roundhouse kick and a note of dismissal.

The long list at the end of Chuck Norris movies isn't the cast and crew, it's the list of all of the people Chuck Norris caused the death of during the filming.

Showing 46-60 of 68