ForumsForum GamesChuck Norris Facts/Jokes

68 15263
thepossum
thepossum
3,035 posts
Nomad

Come here and post your Chuck Norris facts/jokes.
Please don't go on some site, copy a million of them, and paste it here. A maximum of 5 per post. But you can post again of course.
I'll start with my favorite one: Chuck Norris can slam a revolving door.
Also feel free to type lol as many times as you want as long as you post a fact/joke.

• 68 Replies
GamesArmor
GamesArmor
890 posts
Nomad

The long list at the end of Chuck Norris movies isn't the cast and crew, it's the list of all of the people Chuck Norris caused the death of during the filming.

That one is great. I laughed hard.
SirNoobalot
SirNoobalot
22,207 posts
Nomad

rofl the same

CloudHill
CloudHill
313 posts
Nomad

Could people look at the jokes posted already? This is a waste of space if you don't submit new ones.

A lot of people think that democracy was created when the government decided to give people power, but the real reason is that Chuck Norris went back in time, and killed the person who led at the time, who was enforcing Monarchy, and the only people to take over were the people. The reason we never heard of him is because he never did anything. Thanks to CK!

After much debate, President Truman decided to drop the atomic bomb on Hiroshima rather than the alternative of
sending Chuck Norris. His reasoning? It was more "humane".

Chuck Norris sold his soul to the devil for his rugged good looks and unparalleled martial arts ability. Shortly after the
transaction was finalized, Chuck roundhouse kicked the devil in the face and took his soul back. The devil, who appreciates
irony, couldn't stay mad and admitted he should have seen it coming. They now play poker every second Wednesday of the month.

Kipdon
Kipdon
2,169 posts
Peasant

This thread is so common that Chuck Norris had to roundhouse kick the other threads out of existence so this one could fit in.

kacboy
kacboy
1,846 posts
Nomad

chuck norris can eat his food before ordering it

googlesucks
googlesucks
1 posts
Nomad

Chuck Norris doesn't eat jawbreakers.....

He breaks jaws.

Spore
Spore
1,106 posts
Peasant

Chuck Norris counted to Infinity ..... TWICE!

Chuck Norris can do a Wheelie on a Unicycle!

Chuck Norris' tears can cure Cancer. Too bad he never Cried ..... EVER!

Chuck Norris was asked. "What caused the Big Bang?" Chuck Norris Answered "I Round-House kicked God in the Face!"

Chuck Norris isn't wearing a Watch ..... Because HE decides what Time is it!

Chuck Norris shot down a German Airplane with his Finger, by Yelling "Bang!"

Chuck's Favorite: When the Boogeyman goes to sleep, he always checks his Closet for Chuck Norris.

CloudHill
CloudHill
313 posts
Nomad

6/7 of those have already been said.

Showing 61-68 of 68