ForumsForum GamesHow would you kill the person above you?

119 18500
megarock81
megarock81
112 posts
Nomad

Well I am megarock81's brother and he left his account on soooooo... How would you kill the person above?

• 119 Replies
ShintetsuWA
ShintetsuWA
3,176 posts
Nomad

I will kill ChildofBodom with Rap music

ChildofBodom
ChildofBodom
280 posts
Nomad

AHHHHHHHH RAP MUSIC,

well ill take a moltoph and throw it and you, then set bear traps around you to make sure u die in a funny and entertaining way

ShintetsuWA
ShintetsuWA
3,176 posts
Nomad

AHHHHHHHH RAP MUSIC

hahaha I knew that would get you

I would then send Ice Cube after you and give him The Flash's super speed to assure he kills you.
ChildofBodom
ChildofBodom
280 posts
Nomad

ice cube cant touch this, il use my amp that goes up to 11 and then pick slide his a** if you dont know what that is, listen to waking the demon and watch the guitarist at the end of the second chorus, then after ice cube is finished, ill take holy water, spray it on every reap record ever made, cept baby got back, and say " begon satan!" then after that, i refer you to what i said earlier:

"well ill take a moltoph and throw it and you, then set bear traps around you to make sure u die in a funny and entertaining way"

megarock81
megarock81
112 posts
Nomad

BREAK IT UP LOL just kidding

I would light your house on fire

ChildofBodom
ChildofBodom
280 posts
Nomad

dude come up with a better one that light house on fire, try this,take 5 swords stab them through ur stomach,throat, heart,forehead, and the most painful, groin. then, take take a chainsaw, and tear out 3 bones/muscles, the femur, biceps, and forearm. after all of that happens i take a .223 rifle and cap u right in the head. how that for a kill

Coolrunner30
Coolrunner30
290 posts
Peasant

i would torture and i would first cut off the ears, then pull eyes out then fingers and so and the mouth last
or
i would put him in acid

Death_bringer
Death_bringer
580 posts
Nomad

trip u send u into a pit of spike pull u out lets some andocaondas ahve some fun with u then poor acid in ur mouth!

mrcool98
mrcool98
9 posts
Nomad

i would take a kinfe cut you open and take all your organs out

slliM
slliM
1,463 posts
Nomad

I would totally suicide bomb you.
I do that to all people i dont know.

RathRaid
RathRaid
129 posts
Nomad

I would ask God to turn you back alive, take a very sharp credit card, slice you a hundred times with it, and laugh while I watch you bleed to death, thinking of the irony that in life, you can't avoid death and taxes.

Lucky613
Lucky613
81 posts
Nomad

im oging to enjoy this

first take out a sword and cut him until he was barely
alive, then while he is there i will put wolves in the room so that the will eat at him, then takeing out a shotgun shoot the wolves while shooting him in the crossfires, then pour gas all over him and light him on fire. not done yet.))) then before he is totally ruined pull him out. somehow he is still alive. then i throw him in the frie again and get him out before he dies. then pull out a pistol shoot him in the calves. then then do fill him full of needles. then cut of his special area then finally i will
then quarter him using horses. hows that?

Lynoth
Lynoth
509 posts
Nomad

I would kill you with the power of grammar.

slliM
slliM
1,463 posts
Nomad

I kill you with the power of a sword through the back of the head.

Lucky613
Lucky613
81 posts
Nomad

i would kill you with the power of stuff

Showing 16-30 of 119