ForumsForum GamesHow would you kill the person above you?

119 18499
megarock81
megarock81
112 posts
Nomad

Well I am megarock81's brother and he left his account on soooooo... How would you kill the person above?

• 119 Replies
jdoggparty
jdoggparty
5,860 posts
Nomad

I'd kill you with Chuck Norris.

ChildofBodom
ChildofBodom
280 posts
Nomad

once again u guys are too simple with your kills... try something amazing and worth while to read like this,torture you by making you play TTFAF on expert and fore every note you miss u get an arrow through ur head, and if you are that guy who aced ot or only misses 1 note, u must play ddr and for every beat you miss u have a bear trap stap u and immediatley let go. and if you are insane at ddr, i will give you a choice, rifle or shotgun, ill shoot you in the foot,shin,thigh(on both sides, both arms, and finally the groin, then laugh as i watch you bleed to death

Coolrunner30
Coolrunner30
290 posts
Peasant

i would put an apple on your head and then get a rocket launcher and blow your head off
or
i would put a apple on your head and hit you with a base ball bat
or
i would slice your head until it would be falling off and hitit with a base ball bat

killingman
killingman
541 posts
Nomad

I would be right be hind him then get two pocket knifes and one of the knifes go in one of his legs and the other knife gets jabed in the other leg then i would get a line of rope or what ever then i tie his arms then i make him lay on his stomach then jump on the knifes on his legs then get a chainsaw and chop his legs then get a time bomb set it for 2:00 min then run away and from long distance me with my sniper shooting him with out killing him to make him get a whole lots of pain!That is what i would do to him.

jdoggparty
jdoggparty
5,860 posts
Nomad

I would make you juggle 100 knives, and every time you dropped one, someone would stab you. And they would throw in 100 more automatic firing guns that you also have to juggle. remember they are automatic, so they will be shooting while you are juggling. SHootin wherever they happen to be pointing. Each time one of them hit the ground, it aimed at you, and kept shooting until it ran out of ammo. That is what i would to to him.

superpickle
superpickle
689 posts
Peasant

I would... Set up a barbers shop near where you live. After a few years, once my business has grown strong, and I have assasinated my barber competitors, you will come to my barber to have your hair cut. After a while, once I have earned your trust, I will offer to do you a special deal... I will give you a free haircut if you agree to meet me at 5:00 am on the morning of Christmas... You of course will accept, believing me to be Santa. I will then ram my scissors down your throat and leave you dieing with the words...
"Ho-fuckin'-ho bitch..."
I will then douse you in petrol and set you alight.

CJGodman
CJGodman
22 posts
Nomad

I would get a baseball bat, install a gun into it, and load the gun with bear traps, that are already trapped onto piranhas, but they are dead, and bitten onto spinning blades, and this is all on the tip of the bat and I fire the huge contraption at a block of concrete

CJGodman
CJGodman
22 posts
Nomad

oops, and it spirals out of control onto your face

slliM
slliM
1,463 posts
Nomad

I would hit you with all of your noobiness!
(jk.)

chowdollas
chowdollas
672 posts
Nomad

i would make you spontaneously combust

slliM
slliM
1,463 posts
Nomad

lol.
inside joke!
YES!!!

I would hit you over the head with the power of the inside joke.

Frogdude0828
Frogdude0828
56 posts
Nomad

i would chain u to a table and stab u 10 times until u bleed out and die.

megarock81
megarock81
112 posts
Nomad

I would hit you so hard in the head that your intestines spew out and then i would strangle you with them so you die then i would torch your body and then flush you down the toilet and blow up the sewage tanks.

ShintetsuWA
ShintetsuWA
3,176 posts
Nomad

How could you stab him a number of times before he dies?? Wouldn't it just make sense if you would just "stab him constantly until he dies"?

I would kill you with the power of fail

Flippin3500
Flippin3500
2,581 posts
Shepherd

First off I would kid nap you and tie a bandana around your mouth. Then I would stab you in the shins. (Total Torture) Then I would tie m80's around all your fingers, and light them. Then as you cry I would tell you that all your life you have been a failure. Then, I would hang you on a hook thats pierced through your back and leave you for dead.

Showing 31-45 of 119