ForumsForum GamesHow would you kill the person above you?

119 18483
megarock81
megarock81
112 posts
Nomad

Well I am megarock81's brother and he left his account on soooooo... How would you kill the person above?

• 119 Replies
stickman999
stickman999
11 posts
Nomad

i would cut ur stomic open and watch u slowly bleed to death

megarock81
megarock81
112 posts
Nomad

FATALITIE

megarock81
megarock81
112 posts
Nomad

uber pwnge

Lucky613
Lucky613
81 posts
Nomad

d dude you could add a little bit more and right now i dont feel like making an super epic one right now so ....

fine 5
1.leave you under a boulder crushing your legs.
2. pulls you out so hard your legs get pulled off o f you as in no more legs
3.stab you in the arm with rusty scissors
4. leave you in a room with micheal jackson
5. pull out every nerve on your body and make you move around like a puppet

GreatestSoloEver
GreatestSoloEver
1,361 posts
Nomad

By Blowing Your Brain Balls Out!!!

_kolak_
_kolak_
220 posts
Nomad

kill-him-in-his-sleep!!CHOKE HIM!!SLICE & DICE HIM!!!

webkinzlover7654
webkinzlover7654
2,790 posts
Nomad

i would put duck tape on his neck super and hot glue the extra tape that is not on his neck put that on my basketball court and then run in my garage and get my dads BE-BE gun and start shoting all over his bony like crazy (I have like 12 boxes of ammo!).

BWA-HA HA mine is most deadly and creative!!!!

~!TJMATT!~

megarock81
megarock81
112 posts
Nomad

Rip your balls out with your spine still attached to it and your intestines come out from your ...hole

d_dude
d_dude
3,525 posts
Peasant

OMFG THAT IS CRUEL i'll make this simple...cut your head off

KoolFace
KoolFace
359 posts
Nomad

Push you into a chair that was full of rusty nails sticking up, strap you down into it, after smashing your balls by tighten'ing them with hot iron tongs, piss in your face and then finally call up george bush and have him dirrahia(sp?) down your mouth until you choke on his presidental doo-doo an suffocate...Uh?...Do I Win?

Frogdude0828
Frogdude0828
56 posts
Nomad

[b][i] I would kick u in the balls for every time u say a word then i would strap u to a chair and head shot u from a mile away with a Barret 50 cal. sniper rifle. =)

Kid_Saiyain
Kid_Saiyain
509 posts
Nomad

I would tie you up with rope, duct tape your mouth shut, throw you in the back of my car and let you listen to your i pod while you die!

megarock81
megarock81
112 posts
Nomad

I would make you listen to britney spears hit me baby one more time...that hurt me and i was the one who told it...

theone99
theone99
3,041 posts
Shepherd

i would gag him then make him watch saop opera for 3 hours.If you kill me,just to let you guys know.. Chuck Norris is my lawyer/bodyguard.

Frogdude0828
Frogdude0828
56 posts
Nomad

first of all Chuck Norris has been dead for 10 years its just that death doesnt have the balls to tell Chuck.

I would shoot u in the neck with a sniper rifle.

Showing 61-75 of 119