ForumsForum GamesHow would you kill the person above you?

119 18498
megarock81
megarock81
112 posts
Nomad

Well I am megarock81's brother and he left his account on soooooo... How would you kill the person above?

• 119 Replies
Frogdude0828
Frogdude0828
56 posts
Nomad

i would get u drunk and push u off a building

Biola143
Biola143
30 posts
Nomad

I'd stab u inthe head and U fall off the building

Riou1231
Riou1231
4,825 posts
Peasant

i would first well get a minigun and shoot you then stab you then punch you and beat you up then use a chainsaw on you then massacre you and finally stick a bomb in your mouth that goes [b]BOOM

miguelin11
miguelin11
2,905 posts
Nomad

i'll put a screwdriver on your nose going to your brain ewwwwww!

bigbrain
bigbrain
1,594 posts
Nomad

I will tie you to a chair and then I will sing country music!
MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! HOW VERY EVIL I AM!!!

russianfreak
russianfreak
1,843 posts
Farmer

i would cut bigbrains head into peaces and tose them into the fire

soul_ripper
soul_ripper
88 posts
Nomad

well i would let a man burn to death XD
or freeze would be better

theone99
theone99
3,041 posts
Shepherd

by putting his soul back in then taking it out!

lily92606
lily92606
216 posts
Nomad

put one pin in at a time till his body was coverd in them then one by one pull them slowly out and whatch the little streams of blood run down his body and whait till he bleeds to death then feed his body to dogs

Lynoth
Lynoth
509 posts
Nomad

I would kill you with the power of grammar and spelling.
Pwned.

Koshionos
Koshionos
881 posts
Jester

first of all, bigbrain... that is very evil!

I'd sit next you singing songs from high school musical (not only do I hate it but My deep voice will completely ruin them too XP) after that I will take a chainsaw to your hands cutting it off 1 inch at a time, light your feet on fire and constantly putting it out and lighting it, then I'd jam a few crowbars in to your head (cleverly missing the brain) then throw you into a nuclear reactor, shut off the cooling system, then hightail it out of there... then I'd poke whats left with a stick...

Koshionos
Koshionos
881 posts
Jester

NO ONE SHALL BEAT MY OVERKILL! (and no Chuck Norris, he is only useful for commercials)

TROJANS
TROJANS
372 posts
Nomad

koshions id kill you by tie you in a chair sing highschool musical and habing a razor and cut you little by little with salt acohol with lemon juice to put in the cuts.pretty creative huh>

DingusKhan
DingusKhan
8 posts
Peasant

Skinning by disc sander, followed by a shower of battery acid and then leave a car running in the closed garage to make it look like an accident :-@ tee hee

Showing 106-119 of 119