ForumsForum GamesHow would you kill the person above you?

119 18482
megarock81
megarock81
112 posts
Nomad

Well I am megarock81's brother and he left his account on soooooo... How would you kill the person above?

• 119 Replies
animalking0913
animalking0913
18 posts
Nomad

i would nail gun u to the ground,chop off ur balls, and then cut u up and eat u

animalking0913
animalking0913
18 posts
Nomad

i would kill myself, then i would come back to life and kill every body in the world by a deadly nap.

megarock81
megarock81
112 posts
Nomad

I would make you watch "How to control your dvr remote" then blow your head off and then attach it so you live and slowly cut off your fingers with a knife. REPEAT

Gregbyte
Gregbyte
1,053 posts
Nomad

I would get the red organic devourer jelly substance from a Star Wars book and throw it on you (using special gloves). It devours you and leaves a small amount of waste behind. I throw the waste into and incinerator which I then get to be devoured by the devourer. Repeat process with new devourer every time.

plurp
plurp
11 posts
Nomad

i would put a frying pan on the stove untill it's red hot and slap u in your face and then stab you 764 times with a kitchen knife. put your head up your arse and throw you out of a plane

Gregbyte
Gregbyte
1,053 posts
Nomad

an average stove can't do that but hey.

I get two swords and start twirling them 360 degrees REEEEAAAL fast. So, I progress from your fingers to the arms then go to the feet, calves, thighs then upwards on your body, remaining pretty low for a while (if you get my meaning) and then when I get to your heart I decide you're dead and leave you to the vultures. That was harsh and very bloody. let me never talk of this again.

Greenfaerie
Greenfaerie
56 posts
Nomad

I would drain enough blood out of you so you are still alive and keep it frozen. DO this repeated ly untill I had enough blood to pump back into you and you explode.

or

Put a tiny bubble of air in your blood so it doesn't kill you but that you are in agony every time it passes through your heart. The pain eventually drives you insane and you hurl yourself off a too small cliff so you are left on a life support machine and your family beg for you to euthanised but they can't so you die of old age, all the while still in pain.

But I would bring flowers to your grave every weekend.

animalking0913
animalking0913
18 posts
Nomad

first i would carve the person i hate into ur head,then i would take out ur intestants and strangle u wit them. last i would cut off ur head and have it as a trophy

slliM
slliM
1,463 posts
Nomad

I would nuke you.

theone99
theone99
3,041 posts
Shepherd

i would make him fat (his name is sllim) and force him to eat himself.

animalking0913
animalking0913
18 posts
Nomad

i would slit ur throught

ParalysisTerror
ParalysisTerror
793 posts
Nomad

I would shove a chainsaw on animalking0913's stomach

juan999999
juan999999
3,012 posts
Jester

I'm going to paralyze him with terror

P.S:What's the most scary thing for you PT?

ParalysisTerror
ParalysisTerror
793 posts
Nomad

I wouldn't do anything to juan or would I????

I would get a machete and just slice your head off then rip out your brain....

The_Winner
The_Winner
136 posts
Nomad

I would take all his pointless stupid comments and shove them down his throat until he chokes and dies. Then i would laugh. HAHA

Showing 76-90 of 119