ForumsForum GamesHow would you kill the person above you?

119 18484
megarock81
megarock81
112 posts
Nomad

Well I am megarock81's brother and he left his account on soooooo... How would you kill the person above?

• 119 Replies
N00BKiller
N00BKiller
255 posts
Peasant

The_Winner - I would take a knife and cut his toes and fingers, then his feet and hands. after i would cut his ears off and shoot him five times in the right leg^^ the i would take a freezing, sharp piece of ice and stap him in the other leg and let it sit there until it melts. after, i would just shoot him 2 times in the stummach and cut him into 100 pieces very slowly so he can feel the pain^^

THE END!

The_Winner
The_Winner
136 posts
Nomad

haha Your very funny but i wouldnt feel the pain slowly because i would be dead already because you shot me 7 times cut of the things i use to walk with and the things iput food into my mouth with so i wouldnt really feel the pain slowly when you cut me into 100 pieces cuz i'm pretty sure i would be dead

any ways i would kill a noob then slap you with the noob until you died

Ten
Ten
4 posts
Nomad

Well first of all, Take off one of those "n"'s and make it into The_Winer, Stop wining, go hard at him with a spear then pull out a pistol shoot him and walk away.

The_Winner
The_Winner
136 posts
Nomad

haha 7 8 10

Esuna2400
Esuna2400
625 posts
Nomad

Shoot him 3 times in the head... Nuff Said

http://i445.photobucket.com/albums/qq172/esuna2400/SHOOOT.gif

Dave2005
Dave2005
19 posts
Nomad

When He Is Sleeping Ill Come And Cut His Heade Off With A Hatchet! Muwahaha!

aryu
aryu
105 posts
Nomad

I "HEAD SHOT" you...like in the head.

PS:PWND!!!

animalking0913
animalking0913
18 posts
Nomad

i would but u on a stick then roast u like a pig over the fire

AslakKing
AslakKing
115 posts
Nomad

I will Snipered his head and use the ears as spoons xD

miguelin11
miguelin11
2,905 posts
Nomad

I will tie aslaking to a chair and burn his whole skin using only a lighter. then make him drink something hot like... burning oil. THen use a knife to cut him slowly starting with his fingers BWAHAHAHAAHHAHAAHHAHHAAHA!

bigbrain
bigbrain
1,594 posts
Nomad

I suck his blood cause I am a half-vampire. I can't drink much(yet), so I punch him until he dies! 8D

AslakKing
AslakKing
115 posts
Nomad

I will Tie you upp to a Tree, and then burn the tree and you =D

bigbrain
bigbrain
1,594 posts
Nomad

But I will eat the tree before you burn it and puke it all over you! 8D

bitasy1
bitasy1
33 posts
Nomad

I would pay a drunken man to walk up o you and bomb you and himself. (then take my fire-proof coated money back)

bigbrain
bigbrain
1,594 posts
Nomad

I teleport behind you. The drunk guy is confused and he explodes. Then I slice your throat and take your fire-proof money.

Showing 91-105 of 119