ForumsThe TavernRegular's Lounge

293 37358
Tydus
Tydus
230 posts
Nomad

This thread is for non-serious discussion for people who are devoted to Armor Games and make a point to come here often. There's no rules to how many Armor Points you need or how many posts, it's just about being a Flash Gamer and wanting to chat with others. I do ask, however, that you follow these rules as well as the TOS that Armor Games requires.

1. No Flaming (Remand Kind!)
2. No Asking For Help/Support.
3. Don't curse more than acceptable.
4. Respect all modserators/admins if they post.
5. No page stretching, random bumps, or posts with little to no point.
6. HAVE FUN!

Reminder: Just because we all play Flash games doesn't mean that's the only thing that should be discussed in this thread. This is more of a "lounge" (as the name suggest) and all topics are welcome. If more than one topic is being discussed at once, feel free to post a "RE: Topic X" header in bold. It's entirely optional, but it will help to make a cleaner thread.

Sleepy Time.

• 293 Replies
nick_coolhaha
nick_coolhaha
1,192 posts
Herald

Semi Pro looks so funny. Anything with Will Ferrll is bound to be really halerious. I'm definatly going to go see it.

Moegreche
Moegreche
3,827 posts
Duke

Will Ferrell certainly enjoys wearing as few clothes as possible. He's funny, but I've seen his butt more times than I'd like to remember.

LiL_GaNgSta_BlAzE
LiL_GaNgSta_BlAzE
2,269 posts
Jester

LMFAO...

Yeha lucky for me I did'nt see his butt but ya Im gonna watch out next time....

So whats everybodys plan for the spring/summer....

Tydus
Tydus
230 posts
Nomad

RE: Semi Pro

It can't be THAT bad if it managed to get a PG-13 rating. Oh well, I'll just have to check with someone who saw an advanced screening.

Re: Summer Plans

I'm actually thinking about getting a job over the Summer when I have a lot of free time. Either that or work on a new website I've been planning on doing. My family was also thinking about a cruise to Alaska, but we're not sure if it'd be interesting enough during the hotter months of the year.

LiL_GaNgSta_BlAzE
LiL_GaNgSta_BlAzE
2,269 posts
Jester

Im just gonna kick it back...
Relax go on AG u know

Tydus
Tydus
230 posts
Nomad

Speaking of Summer, is any one going out to Comic Con this year? I went last time and met a lot people (Dan included!) and would probably recommend it to anyone.

Asherlee
Asherlee
5,001 posts
Shepherd

I will hopefully be moving this summer. We are considering moving out of the country, but it isn't the easiest thing in the world. I'm sure I will be working from now until then. Boring...I know.

LiL_GaNgSta_BlAzE
LiL_GaNgSta_BlAzE
2,269 posts
Jester

What country are you living in curintilly?

Where would you like to move?

LiL_GaNgSta_BlAzE
LiL_GaNgSta_BlAzE
2,269 posts
Jester

Ya WHERE IS THE COMIC CON...

nick_coolhaha
nick_coolhaha
1,192 posts
Herald

You see I would consider going to Comic Con, but I'm pretty sure that it's nowhere near I live, so I'm not going to travel just to go to an event. Also it just seems way too nerdy for me(no offense to other people).

LiL_GaNgSta_BlAzE
LiL_GaNgSta_BlAzE
2,269 posts
Jester

LOL I do have to agree to nick_coolhaha because ivan though where I live its big and loud still no comic con... ( I was just woundring where it was I was not really gonna go LOL )

FrontedHero
FrontedHero
27 posts
Nomad

ummm....I'm just posting here so i can be a regular, in the regulars lounge

LiL_GaNgSta_BlAzE
LiL_GaNgSta_BlAzE
2,269 posts
Jester

Ummm you don't have to be a reguler to post in heer.(everyone is welcome)

Tydus
Tydus
230 posts
Nomad

Comic Con is San Deigo. Check it out at http://www.comic-con.org/. I'll be there, along with a bunch of NG and AG regs.

And yes, everyone is invited to the crappy thread.

Carlie
Carlie
6,823 posts
Blacksmith

I totally want to go to Comic Con at some point.

As far as summer goes, I am hoping to get a really cool marine mammology internship. My second choice is an aquarist position, but I have already tried that out, and I want to do something new.

Showing 16-30 of 293