ForumsSupport ForumIdea

79 10422
Sodas
Sodas
313 posts
Nomad

This is an idea from Juan999999 he wnated me to post it for him.

http://i355.photobucket.com/albums/r471/JuanAmaro56/Untitled-25.jpg?t=1226774666

Thanks to Firetail_madness for this.

You see where it says this user has disable hi/her comments. What if we could change what it says? Like "Hey guys I'm going to be in the forums. Message me like this &quot.s: ok!" later!"? That way users can know where we are at.

• 79 Replies
juan999999
juan999999
3,012 posts
Jester

If I said something stupid I would like to know, rather than continue to be an idiot.

When did i say STUPID? You're saying that if they don't look at the about then why would they care? They want to know what they're doing. The other day a user made a thread about FF and it got spammy.
plokkey
plokkey
4,571 posts
Jester

You're saying that if they don't look at the about then why would they care? They want to know what they're doing. The other day a user made a thread about FF and it got spammy.

You must misinterpretating everything we say, that is not what we said.

FF?
kevin44
kevin44
1,780 posts
Jester

When did i say STUPID?

Well you said it didn't make sense, which would basically be something stupid. I am sorry if I made it sound more offensive than you meant.
You're saying that if they don't look at the about then why would they care? They want to know what they're doing. The other day a user made a thread about FF and it got spammy.

1. That wasn't my main point, my main point was that people should just put this in their about and that your idea wouldn't be that helpful, even if it was a nicely thought up idea.
2.About the knowing what you are doing, and the thread about FF... what?...Sorry but I didn't see that thread, and also I can't see how a spammy thread has do to with your idea.
howlett
howlett
2,278 posts
Nomad

That would be a good idea I guess but how would you use it?

Showing 76-79 of 79