ForumsSupport Forumachievements

68 7832
deth4
deth4
764 posts
Nomad

I think that we should have an achievement system on AG. Kind of like once you beat a game, you get an achievement for it. Then weight the difficulty of the achievement and convert it to AP. I know it could probably be hard, but we could have the first couple of players of a new game to vote how hard a game is, that way an admin/mod could make an achievement for it. We could also show the achievements we have in our profile page, beneath the armatar and IDs in that big empty space.

• 68 Replies
juan999999
juan999999
3,012 posts
Jester

Sorry, but that's not a good enough reason to convince me that achievements are bad. Who's to say that they didn't copy it off another site?

Or good. What good will it do?
deth4
deth4
764 posts
Nomad

whats so bad about it? kong isnt the only site with achievements, im sure. were not the only site with ranks and a point system either. the only thing that sets it apart is the name. armorgames can still be its own site with achievements. as you can see juan, many people would like to integrate achievements into the AG way of life. you say what good will it do, and i say what bad will it do?

juan999999
juan999999
3,012 posts
Jester

Bad? No bad but good neither. It would be like putting a rock in the middle of a room without no purpose.

deth4
deth4
764 posts
Nomad

this topic is going around in circles. once again, avhievements would be just like AP and armatars! i see that you dont quite grasp the idea as much as others.

Flippin3500
Flippin3500
2,581 posts
Shepherd

Juan, what will it change if this idea, gets implemented. It will only be good. Some people come to game sites to do more than just play games.

juan999999
juan999999
3,012 posts
Jester

this topic is going around in circles. once again, avhievements would be just like AP and armatars! i see that you dont quite grasp the idea as much as others.

Because i don't see any good at this idea! It's not going to do anything! You have to see that!

Juan, what will it change if this idea, gets implemented. It will only be good. Some people come to game sites to do more than just play games.

What good? Get achievements,brag, and fight about it? I don't like this idea and if i don't like it don't get mad deth!
deth4
deth4
764 posts
Nomad

im not mad, i just dont think you are giving good enough reasons to reject the idea. who is gonna brag and fight about it? we have armatars and ranks and we dont fight and brag over them.

Flippin3500
Flippin3500
2,581 posts
Shepherd

What good? Get achievements,brag, and fight about it? I don't like this idea and if i don't like it don't get mad deth!

Who cares if they fight, it will just be like ranks and AP. Even if they do fight that's their problems.
Flippin3500
Flippin3500
2,581 posts
Shepherd

im not mad, i just dont think you are giving good enough reasons to reject the idea. who is gonna brag and fight about it? we have armatars and ranks and we dont fight and brag over them.

Well there are some showboats out there, but it isn't really a big deal if they fight.
juan999999
juan999999
3,012 posts
Jester

But achievements is another thing. it could happen.

Who cares if they fight, it will just be like ranks and AP. Even if they do fight that's their problems.

Oh coll! Nice way to solve a problem. Wooohoo more spam and more work for mods.
theone99
theone99
3,041 posts
Shepherd

Lol, I ask myself,"Why isn't this locked?"

But back to topic,it shouldn't happen,unless we fall under pressure(HIGHLY unlikely) and AG still has to ask kong for the copyright..right?

juan999999
juan999999
3,012 posts
Jester

Yes but then we'll get the "haters" of KONG saying crap to us. I want AG to be different rather than the same as others. In that case i could go to KONG and it would be the same thing.

deth4
deth4
764 posts
Nomad

since when did kong have a copyright theone? they have badges, so we cant use them , but that doesnt mean we cant have them. and the "why isnt this locked" comment, i think its not locked because some people have some ideas, and others are opposed to it

theone99
theone99
3,041 posts
Shepherd

Yes but then we'll get the "haters" of KONG saying crap to us. I want AG to be different rather than the same as others. In that case i could go to KONG and it would be the same thing

ohhhhh,hit it on the dot man!! I don't want to be like kong either,it is BOOORRRRIIINNNNGGGG there! and plus this site kicks more than kong..i mean anyone who comes here,quit,come back crawling in 2 days.
firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,591 posts
Blacksmith

Okay, it might attract more people. But it destroys our creativity.

Showing 46-60 of 68