ForumsSupport Forumachievements

68 7834
deth4
deth4
764 posts
Nomad

I think that we should have an achievement system on AG. Kind of like once you beat a game, you get an achievement for it. Then weight the difficulty of the achievement and convert it to AP. I know it could probably be hard, but we could have the first couple of players of a new game to vote how hard a game is, that way an admin/mod could make an achievement for it. We could also show the achievements we have in our profile page, beneath the armatar and IDs in that big empty space.

• 68 Replies
juan999999
juan999999
3,012 posts
Jester

since when did kong have a copyright theone? they have badges, so we cant use them , but that doesnt mean we cant have them. and the "why isnt this locked" comment, i think its not locked because some people have some ideas, and others are opposed to it

KONG has it's own things and if we cpy them then it's illegal(i think). All of these suggestions have been locked or deleted because mods/admins don't like it.
deth4
deth4
764 posts
Nomad

look at this article, it explains the good things about achievements. now i know its about xbox, but still... [url=http://www.guardian.co.uk/technology/gamesblog/2008/aug/06/achievementsarethefutureof]

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,591 posts
Blacksmith

I don't think it's illegal if it's slightly changed. They don't have proof we were copying them. But if we completely stole their badges and stuff, that would be plagiarism.

deth4
deth4
764 posts
Nomad

also, xbox has achievements, and ps3 has trophys. nobody says that ps3 rips off xbox.

Estel
Estel
1,973 posts
Peasant

This has been suggested sooo many times. We don't want to be like Kongregate. This site strives to be original.

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,591 posts
Blacksmith

also, xbox has achievements, and ps3 has trophys. nobody says that ps3 rips off xbox.

Yes, but we're different. We aren't ps3.
deth4
deth4
764 posts
Nomad

is this the farthest that the topic has gone

juan999999
juan999999
3,012 posts
Jester

Haah PS3?

No this is a gaming site man. PS3 creators are most likely to work withXbox36 creators. As Estel mentioned we don't want to be like KONG>

Showing 61-68 of 68