ForumsWEPRSomething that christians should read. :-)

124 27562
Maria4ever
Maria4ever
79 posts
Nomad

Here is some proof that nobody can get to heaven.

Here is some proof that Jesus is imaginary.

This is prooving that "God's Plan" is impossible

There are more of these videos. I just wanted say this to fellow christians. :-) ;-)
Have you already come up with some exuses? :-P

• 124 Replies
PequenoRey
PequenoRey
104 posts
Nomad

the guy in video 1 is obviously leaving out a lot of details to prove his bs. hes an idiot, if you believe him i feel sorry for you. ill move onto the 2nd vid

Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

Then would you mind collecting you oppinions in one post rather than a lot?? Anyway, we do know it is not true, you do not have to prove it like that...

PequenoRey
PequenoRey
104 posts
Nomad

i stop the 2nd vid halfway through....if your a normal intelligent person you would know that guy is an idiot...and so is maria4ever

Vaylin
Vaylin
3 posts
Shepherd

Well, after reading this i would say that one of u guys is right. U both cant be right. For me, i have question religion A LOT, and prayed a lot. I have seen instant healing and i am pretty sure they are not fake. Anyways, I would rather believe there is an all powerful being watching me and protecting me, then believe that once i die i am just in the ground forever. I don't see the point of proving there is no god. It is impossible ( how was earth created? big bang is just a crappy excuse). It is almost like trying to prove that the world is going to explode in a week from a meteor.

ShintetsuWA
ShintetsuWA
3,176 posts
Nomad

how was earth created? big bang is just a crappy excuse

So is "God made it so that the earth was created", and all other reasons. Both have their faults, we should know that.
kiddslayer12
kiddslayer12
70 posts
Nomad

i stop the 2nd vid halfway through....if your a normal intelligent person you would know that guy is an idiot...and so is maria4ever

i did too, both of them, he is an idiot, he knows nothing, and he is TOTALLY wrong, and so is Maria4ever
Zophia
Zophia
9,434 posts
Scribe

Why, WHY are you still discussing this?
Can't you just all agree to disagree and accept that you do not all think and act the same way? Why is that so difficult?

Shadow_Blade
Shadow_Blade
23 posts
Nomad

While i agree that the video is stupid and totally wrong, calling someone an idiot won't help and isn't a good example of how Christians should act. The first video was totally wrong and the person who did it has absolutely no knowledge of the Bible, there are not multiple steps to getting Eternal life; there is only one step that everyone can do, accepting Jesus Christ as your Savior. But most people don't want to take responsibility for their actions when they die, so they don't accept Jesus Christ; or they simply don't want to accept that there is Someone who rules over everything.
PequenoRey
PequenoRey
104 posts
Nomad

While i agree that the video is stupid and totally wrong, calling someone an idiot won't help and isn't a good example of how Christians should act.

well, i wasnt trying to be mean, just stating the obvious
Parsat
Parsat
2,180 posts
Blacksmith

*facepalm*

This is not even worth debating.

Craze77
Craze77
813 posts
Peasant

Maria, I diesagree with everything you say! Also why did you single Christians out?? Are you racist to my religion??

Drace
Drace
3,880 posts
Nomad

Maria, I diesagree with everything you say! Also why did you single Christians out?? Are you racist to my religion??

Your suppose to say why....
Parsat
Parsat
2,180 posts
Blacksmith

You cannot be racist to a religion. It's like saying that you're being sexist to my race.

Craze77
Craze77
813 posts
Peasant

Well wat I meant why are u only hating on Christians.

jonnypants23
jonnypants23
1,353 posts
Farmer

Actulle you can be racist to a religeon....
Like some muslims hate christains .
I would think that alittle racitst to religeon dont you think.

Also if theres any muslims out there im not saying you guys hate christians im sayingthe ones in afganstan ect...

Showing 106-120 of 124