ForumsForum Gamesthe last stand RPG

116 22379
d_dude
d_dude
3,525 posts
Peasant

okay in this RPG there will be 3 maybe 4 people allowed. the storyline is... the world is ending there are starnge monsters attacking everywhere. russia went dark a year ago USA got destroyed 2 months ago we are in England ( mostly ruins ) and we are giving a last stand.

armors :

copper : 10 hp 3 actions
gold : 15 hp 2 actions
robot armor : 20 hp 1 turn

characters like this

Name : Bob
Job : doctor
bio : is a doctor

jobs :

doctor : you can heal yourself in others
mail person : run really fast ( those crazy dogs helped with that)
farmer : + 2 to all attacks ( this might seem good but be careful choosing )

good luck

• 116 Replies
d_dude
d_dude
3,525 posts
Peasant

Red

You look at him...he's gone insane you know what has to be done you get a knife and slit his throat. Your crew is horryfied but glad that everything is peaceful again (other than the dead body and blood on the floor) well so much for that psycho you go out of the house and look around ...(hmmm lots of buses and U-Hual trucks in this city) which one do you choose?

A) U-Hual (not that there's only 2 seats in the whole thing and you have no idea what's inside)
B) bus (not that the bus is a tour bus made to be big...has a toilet!!! and a movie for the trip! but not much protection)

darkd00m
darkd00m
505 posts
Nomad

Name: Red
Job: Doctor
Bio: You already know it so no point of keeping it up
Armour: Gold
Hp: 15/15

B) Bus. May not offer alot of protection, but i have a big group, and it's better then walking.

d_dude
d_dude
3,525 posts
Peasant

Okay the other members of this game tell me where I was in your storyline and i'll do your next one

Red

You go inside the bus with your crew you turn on the bus and you see that it has around 500 miles left until you'll need to go to a gas station. Well atleast it's a hybrid...you turn on the radio and check if there's anybody out there... "Hello this is Red is if somebody's out there please answer!"...silence wait you hear something! "Hello Red what is sshhhhh your location?" well you're in Atlanta,Georgia you look around and you see a street sighn that says &quotaxford rd." "I am in Atlanta, Georgia paxford road!" the man says " hmmm we'll get to you in a couple days" you reply...

A) A couple days?! screw you!
B) What do you mean "we?"
C) Please hurry!
D) A cuple days?! Where are YOU?

slliM
slliM
1,463 posts
Nomad

You never got to anyone else dude...

darkd00m
darkd00m
505 posts
Nomad

Name: Red
Job: Doctor
Bio: You already know it so no point of keeping it up
Armour: Gold
Hp: 15/15

Can i have a mix of B) and D)?

If not, then I'll choose D)

d_dude
d_dude
3,525 posts
Peasant

AAAAH once again i am drowned in work i'll get to everybody sooner or later but now it's Riou's turn

Riou

you go in the house...queit..."DIE YOU DIRTY SON OF A BEYATCH!!!" some guy comes out of a corner and shoots like crazy he's a bad aimer but you do get shot in your left arm and lose 3 hp "OMFG sorry man i thought you were one of those creatures!" the man quickly apoligizes and bandages your arm. He tells you that he has been surviving out here for a month and has suplies that for 2 people would only last 3 weeks. Well you've found a team mate and shelter so you're happy you decide to...

A) Kill him. That dude shot me!
B) Take some pain medicine and go to sleep
C) stay awake all night (counts as 2 cause it's like 9 hours
D) Take some pain medicine and chat with him

Chaik 12/15 hp
Mc Loven 12/15 hp
Red 15/15 hp
Riou 12/15 hp

d_dude
d_dude
3,525 posts
Peasant

Mc Loven

You wake everybody up and everything is fine in the morning you decide to relocate so you go to

A) south (Wild Cats stadium)
B) east (Wind Farm)
C) west (Nvy Bae)
D) north (out of town)

d_dude
d_dude
3,525 posts
Peasant

slliM you're probably really pi$$ed off at me soooooo

Chaik

You get a grenade and wake somebody up "WHAT DO YOU WANT I'M SLEEPING!" ooooooh crud you here the claw monster break the door and everybody wake up screaming so you take your desert eagle and shoot he's dead! You're now considered a hero. Everybody wants re-locate so you decide to

A) get in a bus and drive
B) wait until morning then drive a bus
C) get everybody into 5 trucks the swat teams use and drive
D) wait until morning then drive that

slliM
slliM
1,463 posts
Nomad

Name : Chaik
Job : Doctor
bio : Special forces doctor who used to be in the army. His job was to heal soldiers. He was trained. Very little though.
armour: Gold

C.)

The claw monsters and bird monsters would be a problem to me in a bus...

With five separate Swat Vehicles, If anyone gets killed(most likely not gonna happen.) Only that group will be harmed.

jalte
jalte
1,925 posts
Nomad

B)

d_dude
d_dude
3,525 posts
Peasant

Red

"We? who's with you? and What do you mean a couple days?!?!" " Well sir you are in Georgia and we as in me and 12 other other people are in Quebek, Canada so it'll take us a couple days to get to you." well do you really need help? You have a good amount of suplies but not for 13 extra people, you have loads of ammo and a crew of 14 sounds fine to me besides it's a bad idea for them too maybe you should only meet if there's an emergency so what do you say?

A) well we don't really need you so you don't have to come
B) I suggest you drive 1/2 way to us and then stop we'll get to you from that point
C) how about this you kill yourself and i'll laugh
D) please hurry we're not in danger but we're very frightened

slliM
slliM
1,463 posts
Nomad

*cough*...

Seriously?

*cough again*

d_dude
d_dude
3,525 posts
Peasant

Chaik

You get all your team mates in trucks there are 5 people in each truck you drive until morning when you sleep for 5 hours you wake up and get everybody outside where you have a picknick and everything is nice until you hear "CRAAAAAAAW!" those bird creatures are here so you drive away but it seems that the bird creatures have atracted some claw monsters you decide to

A) stop the trucks and kill the monsters (be kick @$$)
B) drive faster! (somebody's afraid!)
C) turn around and crash into the creatures then get out and kill the flying creatures

slliM
slliM
1,463 posts
Nomad

Name : Chaik
Job : Doctor
bio : Special forces doctor who used to be in the army. His job was to heal soldiers. He was trained. Very little though.
armour: Gold

Sorry for being all pushy and stuff...

lol.

Anyways...

B).

I'm afraid of them things.

d_dude
d_dude
3,525 posts
Peasant

Mc Loven

You go to the wind farm and well that was a bad idea there are monsters all over the place! this is bad REALLY BAD! you quickly turn around but you see that the monsters are following you looks like you'll have to leave fast go

A) out of town
B) Navy base
C) the wildcats stadium is not available anymore because zombies are there now but if you still wanna go there be my guest

Showing 76-90 of 116