ForumsForum Gamesthe last stand RPG

116 22380
d_dude
d_dude
3,525 posts
Peasant

okay in this RPG there will be 3 maybe 4 people allowed. the storyline is... the world is ending there are starnge monsters attacking everywhere. russia went dark a year ago USA got destroyed 2 months ago we are in England ( mostly ruins ) and we are giving a last stand.

armors :

copper : 10 hp 3 actions
gold : 15 hp 2 actions
robot armor : 20 hp 1 turn

characters like this

Name : Bob
Job : doctor
bio : is a doctor

jobs :

doctor : you can heal yourself in others
mail person : run really fast ( those crazy dogs helped with that)
farmer : + 2 to all attacks ( this might seem good but be careful choosing )

good luck

• 116 Replies
jalte
jalte
1,925 posts
Nomad

B

d_dude
d_dude
3,525 posts
Peasant

last one of the day MAYBE (but probably)

Chaik

you drive at a speed of 97 miles per hour in the middle of a city "GNEEEEEOUUGH" one of your friends in the truck says that one of the trucks behind you just tried to turn and crashed. You get the radio in the car and tell everybody no to turn after a while you lose them but drive for 2 hours then you lose speed and take a turn seems queit
you

A) get to a gas station and keep driving
B) get to a gas station and sleep in the trucks
C) get to a gas station and get some suplies

d_dude
d_dude
3,525 posts
Peasant

srry jalte you're gonna have to wait until tomorrow

http://msp184.photobucket.com/albums/x319/thehoneedew01/SMILEY%20FACES/Sad.jpg

d_dude
d_dude
3,525 posts
Peasant

WARNING! WARNING! JALTE IS ABOUT TO FIGHT A BOSS!!!

Jalte

Hoping there won't be any monsters you go to the navy base to find a ton of them surrounding a flying figure seems like a human except completetly white skin there's no color!
surprised you don't know what to do unfortunatly the figure heard you he points at the car behind you BOOM!

d_dude
d_dude
3,525 posts
Peasant

srry about that

Jalte

The car explodes! you better get out! everybody get out you now have only 19 people with you...for now. The man in the air looks at you and says "YOU! YOU HAVE COME UPON MY BASE AND NOW YOU SHALL DIE!" cr@p...just cr@p you

A) run for your life!!!
B) show this beyatch who's boss shoot him in the head
C) he shoots out of his hands! shoot his hands
D) say " we are followers of you. We just want to worship you"

darkd00m
darkd00m
505 posts
Nomad

Name: Red
Job: Doctor
Bio: You already know it so no point of keeping it up
Armour: Gold
Hp: 15/15

Umm... It's good to have other people to shoot if you can't, I'll choose B) Drive half way and I'll drive half way and we'll meet up.

slliM
slliM
1,463 posts
Nomad

Name : Chaik
Job : Doctor
bio : Special forces doctor who used to be in the army. His job was to heal soldiers. He was trained. Very little though.
armour: Gold

b.)

Maybe I'll be able to fight some monstors in the morning...

jalte
jalte
1,925 posts
Nomad

D) (hope this works)

d_dude
d_dude
3,525 posts
Peasant

Red

You reply "Okay first lets both get to Philidelphia then we'll decide what street and where on that street."... "That sounds good we're starting to go the WHAT?! THEIR HERE?! NO NO! they're all over our bus they're everywhere! SHOOT THEM! SHOOT THEM! WAIT PLEASE NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!shhhhhshhhhhh"...cr@p..."hello this is overlord Gamma and i suggest you do not go to Philidelphia for the forecast seems to be BLOOD! MUAHAHAHAHAHA! you reply (this will be your last talking choices)

A) screw you ********* I'm gonna kick your dirty little @$$ you *********** (by the way i made those stars) I'm gonna kill you *****!
B) I-I'm gonna go there a-and whoop your BIG FAT @$$!
C) AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!
D) God please please help!

d_dude
d_dude
3,525 posts
Peasant

jalte you traitor!

Mc Loven

You say that you are all worshipers but the overlord does'nt seem convinsed. "If you are worshipers why do you have weapons"...what do i say what do i say?! oh i know! "we have been hunting down our own kind for you oh mighty overlord!" "hmmmm do you have the bodies" ok this is a total beyatch! you reply...

A) yes mighty overlord they are in my truck
B) my apologies, we burned them oh mighty overlord
C) ya truth is i REALLY want to shoot your head off *get a gun*
D) oh mighty overlord we have the bodies but we have a question for you if you don't mind
E) (WOW AN E!) oh mighty overlord we burned the bodies but iwe could give you a sacrifice

Chaik

You go to the gas station, fill up your trucks and go to sleep 4am. you wake up with your comrade trying to wake you up and screaming "KILL ME! KILL ME!THEY'RE GONNA COME FOR US!!!" there are 4 people pushing him down to the floor they say it might be stress but thiis is definatly more this isn't normal you have never witnessed anything like this in all your years of being a doctor "KILL MEEEEEE!!!" hmmm a strong desire for suicide BOOM BOOM BOOM! he punches of all the people holding him down and gets gun and shoots himself in the head. everybody are horrified you know there's more to this

A) you must examine the body to see what's happening!
B) his blood will atract monsters better leave him here
C) breakfast and lunch (CANNIBAL!)

slliM
slliM
1,463 posts
Nomad

bio : Special forces doctor who used to be in the army. His job was to heal soldiers. He was trained. Very little though.

Agh... crud. Not the Happening?

If I can do A and B I'll do that.

If not...

A)

Btw, I'm supposed to have more than one action right?

Oh wellz.

d_dude
d_dude
3,525 posts
Peasant

the people in the happening where 10x luckier than you...

Chaik Well what can i say i examined EVERYTHING! nothing very strange....hmmm i miss that song LP used to sing on a valentines day lalala "sir are you done examining the man?" "huh what? oh uh i mean yes surprisingly everything was fine" "GUYS GUYS THEY'RE COMING!" you go out of the bus and see that there's quite a lot of monsters around "EVERYBODY IN THE TRUCKS NOW NOW NOW!" everybody run super fast except for the person behind you "hey you c'mon!"
nothing..."DUDE MOVE!!!" he blinks "huh uh what?" hmm strange there are monsters that wanna kill him and he just stops moving everybody gets in and you drive while you're driving you talk with him...

A) dude wtf was that back there?!
B) do you like popcorn
C) have you had any thoughts of suicide???
D) have you ever had a situation where you just froze?

d_dude
d_dude
3,525 posts
Peasant

last one for now maybe for today

slliM
slliM
1,463 posts
Nomad

C)

This is not gonna turn out well...

jalte
jalte
1,925 posts
Nomad

E)

Showing 91-105 of 116