ForumsGamesWhy is there a Sonny forum?

187 60097
Krin
Krin
129 posts
Nomad

In case you are wondering, the Sonny forum is here for these reasons.

To Contain Sonny Topics
There are a lot of Sonny topics posted, and there's a possibility that Sonny 2 topics might be posted. It would be easier for people to find information this way, and the other forums won't have to be clogged up with Sonny related threads.

Because this is ArmorGames
Sonny is an ArmorGames production, and it would make sense if there was a central Sonny forum here for all players, regardless of which website they play on. The game would link directly here.

Sonny is an RPG
These kind of Flash games usually gets more discussions than arcade or adventure games. I think it's fun to have a place to share strategies, post bugs, suggestions, theories, etc. Especially with the local PvP feature inherent, strategy will be even more important, because you are trying to beat real people.

Learning To Improve
The forums may or may not be a good thing for you, but it is a gold mine for me. Most learning and growth occurs during the feedback and reflection, so having the feedback and player reaction concentrated here will accelerate our development abilties for future games. Look how much of YOUR suggestion we've implemented in Sonny 2!

I hope that justifies things a little

<3

Krin

• 187 Replies
MarkedTarget6
MarkedTarget6
1,699 posts
Peasant

Wow... the PvP i read in that alone made me think... *I need some glitches* so I know that Sonny two will be awesome! and I can see why the forum is there now...I still think there were WAY more topics about Sonny I and II that should be in there...

Mac_MK
Mac_MK
752 posts
Nomad

nice a PvP feature

The_King100
The_King100
10 posts
Nomad

so, that release on the 19th, what time zone is that? cos' im in australia and its the 19th now but all the posts that say it was posted an hour ago say its the 18th??????????

p.s yeah i know that sounds confusing!

raigeki
raigeki
704 posts
Nomad

this is a great community thread! by this time! many people are surely searching more about sonny 2. and here it is more easier and fun!

probably there will be a forum game about sonny!! LoL

random_player_of_ag
random_player_of_ag
2,636 posts
Nomad

Sorry but in sonny2 there is pvp arena.
What is pvp?

random_player_of_ag
random_player_of_ag
2,636 posts
Nomad

Nevermind someone already told me

Nugget_and_Skull
Nugget_and_Skull
2 posts
Nomad

For some reason when I try to play it the loading screen will stop and won't load at all.What's wrong?

ShintetsuWA
ShintetsuWA
3,176 posts
Nomad

Connections stop and go at times. Don't fret if you need to refresh the loading screen, because all the information you gathered will still be there, so whatever you loaded before will be loaded instantly. Just refresh the loading screen to see if it will run again.

krumm
krumm
5 posts
Nomad

i just want to know are u going to just add more to sonny 2 or are we going to have to wait for a sonny 3

thebookworm
thebookworm
22 posts
Nomad

Thank you so much. Everyone will really like this. Also, a lot of people will want to talk about the Sonny games because it's the most played and highest rated game on the website. Congratulations!

lance13_92
lance13_92
3 posts
Nomad

may I just say there was a serious de-making worsification of sonny with the release of sonny 2?

in sonny 1 there were simpler ways to kill enemies, and no wierd damage effects, for example, I would hit like 300 with one attack, then like 50 the next.

where's the consistency?

Sonny 2.
no.

alsage
alsage
132 posts
Nomad

that is better i hate having posts of forums in flash about sonny

bjarni70
bjarni70
54 posts
Nomad

i like pvp because you can try other character's(player's)lvls and abilitys(cant spell that right)but how can i challenge other player's in real life?

bjarni70
bjarni70
54 posts
Nomad

well?

Jerryrpg
Jerryrpg
384 posts
Nomad

Krin never implemented that into Sonny 2 yet... So for now you gotta fight yourself in PvP. I'm not sure exactly if he'll change it later in a patch... Just hope that he does.

Showing 16-30 of 187