ForumsGamesWhy is there a Sonny forum?

187 60098
Krin
Krin
129 posts
Nomad

In case you are wondering, the Sonny forum is here for these reasons.

To Contain Sonny Topics
There are a lot of Sonny topics posted, and there's a possibility that Sonny 2 topics might be posted. It would be easier for people to find information this way, and the other forums won't have to be clogged up with Sonny related threads.

Because this is ArmorGames
Sonny is an ArmorGames production, and it would make sense if there was a central Sonny forum here for all players, regardless of which website they play on. The game would link directly here.

Sonny is an RPG
These kind of Flash games usually gets more discussions than arcade or adventure games. I think it's fun to have a place to share strategies, post bugs, suggestions, theories, etc. Especially with the local PvP feature inherent, strategy will be even more important, because you are trying to beat real people.

Learning To Improve
The forums may or may not be a good thing for you, but it is a gold mine for me. Most learning and growth occurs during the feedback and reflection, so having the feedback and player reaction concentrated here will accelerate our development abilties for future games. Look how much of YOUR suggestion we've implemented in Sonny 2!

I hope that justifies things a little

<3

Krin

• 187 Replies
OunSomPed
OunSomPed
12 posts
Nomad

That's great!

I love the PVP feature... i can play against my brother. Yey!
I hope the awards will come soon.

Keep up the good work,
OunSomPed

crazydumdum
crazydumdum
204 posts
Nomad

idk.

Swdnrock
Swdnrock
4 posts
Nomad

I just love krin's own forum, but this is good to.

Terkoiz
Terkoiz
40 posts
Nomad

PvP is a great addition, too bad I got no one to play with.

daraegon
daraegon
2 posts
Nomad

When will be there the Achievements option?

MrGreenrune
MrGreenrune
44 posts
Nomad

Thanks so much for this forum!! Sonny is possibly the greatest game in all of Armor Games!! (Although I really like GemCraft)

IESA20
IESA20
153 posts
Nomad

thhis is my favorite forum by far because sonny is the coolest

3v3rnoob
3v3rnoob
230 posts
Nomad

Thanks so much for this forum!! Sonny is possibly the greatest game in all of Armor Games!! (Although I really like GemCraft)

amen to that! I think that the best game is a tie between the two.
IPwnGamezz
IPwnGamezz
209 posts
Nomad

sonny is like one of the best games in ag or maybe ever made ^_^ so i think we all understand why theres a sonny forum but thx for posting this anyways

Sssssnnaakke
Sssssnnaakke
1,036 posts
Scribe

SOnny is the best Flash game their are better games out there that are not flash. Gem Craft Rocks!

xxsneaky
xxsneaky
105 posts
Nomad

I like sonny 2 its awesome

J1N7R0P1N
J1N7R0P1N
1 posts
Nomad

Sonny is the best game on Armorgames

Rkyeet
Rkyeet
3 posts
Peasant

It may be the best game, but you could just as easily made a forum about any other hugely popular flash game.

BumperBo
BumperBo
72 posts
Nomad

@Rkyeet
Well the boards were apparently flooded with Sonny questions the first time around, since its RPG nature leads to a lot of "Should I do this?", "What's the best tactic?", or "I can't beat this with this strategy!" kind of topics... very annoying on other boards!

Plus, Sonny 2 ONLY is on armorgames, so EVERYONE with a question will come here to play and thus ask questions here, rather than spread the questions over the internet.

Other hugely popular flash games (GemCraft, Bubble Tanks 2, Hedgehog Launch, etc) are on other sites, and aren't AS subject to the player's will/customizable, so there is no need to make a board for them.

See?

Roadripper
Roadripper
1,514 posts
Farmer

I still hate Sonny. No offense.

~RR~

Showing 46-60 of 187