ForumsGamesWhy is there a Sonny forum?

187 60094
Krin
Krin
129 posts
Nomad

In case you are wondering, the Sonny forum is here for these reasons.

To Contain Sonny Topics
There are a lot of Sonny topics posted, and there's a possibility that Sonny 2 topics might be posted. It would be easier for people to find information this way, and the other forums won't have to be clogged up with Sonny related threads.

Because this is ArmorGames
Sonny is an ArmorGames production, and it would make sense if there was a central Sonny forum here for all players, regardless of which website they play on. The game would link directly here.

Sonny is an RPG
These kind of Flash games usually gets more discussions than arcade or adventure games. I think it's fun to have a place to share strategies, post bugs, suggestions, theories, etc. Especially with the local PvP feature inherent, strategy will be even more important, because you are trying to beat real people.

Learning To Improve
The forums may or may not be a good thing for you, but it is a gold mine for me. Most learning and growth occurs during the feedback and reflection, so having the feedback and player reaction concentrated here will accelerate our development abilties for future games. Look how much of YOUR suggestion we've implemented in Sonny 2!

I hope that justifies things a little

<3

Krin

• 187 Replies
Tricks222
Tricks222
251 posts
Nomad

thats really cool that they have a forum about sonny

plokmijn27
plokmijn27
66 posts
Nomad

krins moderator?
jaja i love your sonny games, but they all seem too short. i wish that by the end of sonny i would have a really suped up lvl 200 character then haf to fight a realy hard boss, but it would be easy cause the game is so long u get alot of skills ETC

good_gamer123456789
good_gamer123456789
65 posts
Nomad

i wonder if someday there will be an online mode of sonny?

YAAAY PVP FEATURE!!!

L337
L337
348 posts
Nomad

I sayed that already,but it looks like it will take LONG TIME to make it.

L337
L337
348 posts
Nomad

I sayed that already,but it looks like it will take LONG TIME to make it.

L337
L337
348 posts
Nomad

Whoops double post

plokmijn27
plokmijn27
66 posts
Nomad

sonny games are always the most highest rated games on EVERY website its on(so far as the first sonny goes)

jjrocks66
jjrocks66
913 posts
Shepherd

wow i didnt know krin was a mod thats so cool

PsychoIncarnate
PsychoIncarnate
1,037 posts
Nomad

Maybe they just gave him mod status because of this whole new forum dedicated to his game...? After all, if this Sonny 2 section is his forum, he has control over it, thus MOD status.

In the least, it could be mod to only this particular forum, though I don't know how mod works here.

ZeldaZero
ZeldaZero
5 posts
Nomad

A future good option of the game or a other sonny could be play with all character of the group and personalize our character.
I wait for the 6th zone.

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,591 posts
Blacksmith

Krin was always a mod. He is on the AG team. Everyone on the AG team is given the mod status.

Can't wait for the 6th zone.
And higher level weapons.
And higher level enemies.
And maybe a higher max level.

Jerkoid
Jerkoid
222 posts
Shepherd

"Can't wait for the 6th zone.
And higher level weapons.
And higher level enemies.
And maybe a higher max level."

I support this statement.

Ricador
Ricador
3,722 posts
Shepherd

I think this should be locked. There is no need to respond to it :P

Moddedmaps
Moddedmaps
8 posts
Nomad

Cool, now we can all disscuss sonny 2 here instead of spamming up the comment box

Highfire
Highfire
3,026 posts
Nomad

Yeah :P
Sonny 2 is an amazing game, but I get annoyed that Roald attacks the enemies first :P
I'm gonna try to stay on the game becoming the ultimate dude to botch up for the new zones etc. (If they come out.)

Showing 31-45 of 187