ForumsSupport ForumYou know how people always ask for birthday presents from AG?

193 34673
theone99
theone99
3,041 posts
Shepherd

How about this, since people can not like about there join date, why not have something special for those members that are a year old?

Ok, so say since I joined on 6/14, on '09 6/14 maybe something special would happen?

It might be to early to put int action since there are only few members that are almost at a year join date.

• 193 Replies
thealchemist1
thealchemist1
61 posts
Nomad

I like that idea! Maybe 1st year you get something, then 5 years, 10 years, etc.

woody_7007
woody_7007
2,662 posts
Peasant

Maybye it could be a special birthday armatar for one day or something like that.

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,591 posts
Blacksmith

Isn't the thread about join dates, not birthdays?

theone99
theone99
3,041 posts
Shepherd

Yes, but people are getting confused because they're only half-mass reading.

russianfreak
russianfreak
1,843 posts
Farmer

Ok so i reaad threw this whole thread so ya ok i like the idea of the banner But i hate the idea of the extra points or the different armatar. Also, i think that the idea of 3 days like theon99 said was good

How about we keep this for a maximum 3 days?
make 1 day before the date of the account and one day after.
So that is all i got to say.
firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,591 posts
Blacksmith

Can't we just have something that says "Birthday boy or girl" under your name when you post or comment, or a different font?

Nothing too special like extra AP.
That'd be just fine...

russianfreak
russianfreak
1,843 posts
Farmer

Can't we just have something that says "Birthday boy or girl" under your name when you post or comment, or a different font?

The font would be to wierd to look at but i like the idea of the "birthday boy or girl" but we should make it "birtday of the user above"
ShintetsuWA
ShintetsuWA
3,176 posts
Nomad

that can work, but what about a special cake armatar, exclusive to users that are celebrating their birthday? That sounds... complicated, but that would be great to have. As for any other fancy things to give, it's just a birthday; everyone else has one. There's no reason to make the people feel they are extra important than everyone else, just because they have their birthday coming up.

russianfreak
russianfreak
1,843 posts
Farmer

There's no reason to make the people feel they are extra important than everyone else, just because they have their birthday coming up.
True but i think it would be nice to get notice on the site.
woody_7007
woody_7007
2,662 posts
Peasant

There's no reason to make the people feel they are extra important than everyone else, just because they have their birthday coming up.

Why would it make anyone feel like that. If someone feels like that for it then they are an idiot. Even if they do let them feel what they want, it doesnt affect anyone.
theone99
theone99
3,041 posts
Shepherd

Wow, talk about ignorance :P

We're talking about 1 YEAR MEMBERSHIP

You have contributed alot to the site and should be congratulated for your work on helping the site.

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,591 posts
Blacksmith

1 YEAR MEMBERSHIP

You sound like we paid a fee for it.

You have contributed alot to the site and should be congratulated for your work on helping the site.

You could receive an email saying that!
theone99
theone99
3,041 posts
Shepherd

You sound like we paid a fee for it

Was aiming for the hard work we out into AG but that to lol.

You could receive an email saying that!

Great idea, very well like it.
Craze77
Craze77
813 posts
Peasant

Draven, another excellent idea. I really like and I think it should happen(even thought I wont be a one yr member till April 28th)

Hellbik
Hellbik
1 posts
Shepherd

what??

Showing 76-90 of 193