ForumsArt, Music, and WritingPresidental Campaigns 2009: ArmorLand

233 37932
TheSid
TheSid
332 posts
Nomad

http://i215.photobucket.com/albums/cc6/sidkun/armorland.png
Hello! And welcome to the elections of 2009, Armorland!
In this competition/tournament, the point is to convince the most possible audience and judges (me), to vote for them! How? Well that is the challenge! Use art, make posters, badges, make poems, stories, speeches, do whatever it takes (as long as you follow the Armorland rules) to be the next pretendesident of Armorland!

This is how it works:
There will be different rounds. Each round lasts a couple of days/weeks. This rounds consist making speeches, shows, marches, whatever it takes too complete the challenge! You can use yourself as a candidate or one of your characters.

Rules:
Use only your own content. Be appropriate, and don't flame, spam anything. Don't use actual political campaigns/sides, to evade discussions and offense. Follow the Armorgame rules. Be cool.

The First Round:
The first round is simple, just post a short description of your character/persona/whatever, and post a picture (not needed, but preferred). Be ready to accept the rules and realize that you will have to complete small challenges, containing art/writing, speeches, and answering questions, for example. Eventually the people votes will be important - but also the judges (who is currently just me, but I will add more later if I can), who are the most important part (to keep it fair). Go nuts.

• 233 Replies
Ricador
Ricador
3,722 posts
Shepherd

Well that's strange, as you seem to use them readily where they shouldn't be.

That is the other problem :P

I dunno, me and apostrophes have a weird relationship.

And, i am usually a grammar Nazi, i usually not care about punctuation ;D
Xzeno
Xzeno
2,301 posts
Nomad

How odd. Mutters something about how the emoticon is not a stop mark.

Ricador
Ricador
3,722 posts
Shepherd

Mutters something about how the emoticon is not a stop mark.

Yeah, if i am going to use an emote at the end of a sentence i kind of make it my punctuation mark because i think punctuation marks next to emotes look silly :P
Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

Your forum is under siege by velociraptors. You have the doors jammed and the windows boarded up, but you suspect that they are getting in through the crawlspace. At least one is already inside your forum, and there look to be another 30 outside. Assuming that they are enraged and have access to at least one hoverboard, what should you do?

"Quite simple. They seem to have the right personality to be the evil mods that would be able to keep the worst spammers in line.
SO make the them unofficial mods with license to kill."

What would you do if there are lots of people spamming and no mod is online?

"Call Zophia and do as anyone should do: Head for the exit and wait for the clearing in the shooting."

Esuna2400
Esuna2400
625 posts
Nomad

body's

Bodies...

:3
LOL
Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

^
|
|
|
ownage

^ spamoid. What is ownage? My post or any of the other ones? Really, forum etiquette, please?
thoadthetoad
thoadthetoad
5,642 posts
Peasant

me and apostrophes

Apostrophes and I

lol, u were pwnt ^-^
Graham
Graham
8,052 posts
Nomad

Well, Ubi, i happen to have experience with this species.
You see, they absolutely ADORE pistols.
So, me and my fellow SAT members would grab pistols and fire them into the air and as they are distracted we will take chainsaws and saw off there heads. Then we will mutilate there body's, burn them through a non-satanic ritual, then kill something, and put the pieces in it's chest. Then, this is where it get's tricky. We have to travel to the magical land of shoblicantiopnistantion, which only we can reach through my new '10 Mustang. Then we will assault the temple there where the magical tri-paths meet, and we will bury the *******s. But, there is a hitch. The ground only goes down for nine feet before it hits solid shikocki rock that can only be destroyed fro the underside. So we will go under the temple, blast are way up, and at ten feet we will re-pack shikocki dirt below us so the hole is precisely 10 feet deep, and then we will bury them.

it's funny.. i thought no one would create an elaborate scheme to answer a difficult question

ah well i have to say dancing would be a better one in my opinion to defeat the velociraptors.

u

you were pwnt :B
thoadthetoad
thoadthetoad
5,642 posts
Peasant

ah well i have to say dancing would be a better one in my opinion to defeat the velociraptors.

No, freaking them out with Vicinity of Obscenity would work oh so much better, they'd be running around freaking out until they just go away to eat some mazzelhs.

pwnt

You just got owned.
HA! NO punctuation OR grammar errors there!
Graham
Graham
8,052 posts
Nomad

Rick Astley's song would have exploded their brains.

No, freaking them out with Vicinity of Obscenity would work oh so much better, they'd be running around freaking out until they just go away to eat some mazzelhs.

I believe that is called a run-on sentence.

You just got owned more than grammatically possible.
Zophia
Zophia
9,434 posts
Scribe

until they just go away to eat some mazzelhs
Mazzelhs have a very low nutritious value, and their fur often causes suffocation to those who choose to eat them.

Thus, force feeding the raptors with mazzelhs could possibly work, but only if you're ready to face my ban straw.
crimsonblade55
crimsonblade55
5,420 posts
Shepherd

face my ban straw.

now you have a ban straw?How many banning objects do you guys have exactly?
Zophia
Zophia
9,434 posts
Scribe

I have two - my ban brush (idea by Cholokid) and my ban straw (idea by Cen). Don't know with the others~

thoadthetoad
thoadthetoad
5,642 posts
Peasant

should I become a mod, I'm pretty sure I'd use a ban-bat or a ban crowbar. Hence they are the all time favorite for zombie slaying >:}

crimsonblade55
crimsonblade55
5,420 posts
Shepherd

what about the Ban-12 gauge thoad?I'm pretty sure that would come in handy too right?Also I think the crowbar is more of a zombies first weapon then anything(refer to sonny to understand that)

Showing 151-165 of 233