ForumsWEPRClinton or Obama

125 20359
ECTHETIC
ECTHETIC
36 posts
Nomad

who do you want to win the election?

if you like both, do you want them to be on the same ballot?

I want obama to win.
I do think hilary would make a better pres though, she has exp.

• 125 Replies
Dontegh
Dontegh
19 posts
Nomad

Obama definitely. Hilary is an idiot.

Carlie
Carlie
6,843 posts
Blacksmith

I think Obama will win, that is what the numbers are pointing towards anyways. And that is what I hope will happen. At this point, I think Clinton is just fighting a losing battle. And it is sad, because the longer she stays in the race, the less chance either of them (if she miraculously got it) in actually winning the election. She is just trying to steal away thunder from Obama. With the democrats so split, and the Republicans unified behind McCain, the way things are going McCain will probably end up in the White House.

I think that if Clinton dropped out now, at least we would have a chance at getting a democrat into the White House.

Ulfar
Ulfar
75 posts
Nomad

Obama, totally.

Moegreche
Moegreche
3,829 posts
Duke

It's pretty close, and if Florida gets its "do-over" (which I think might have already been granted) then Clinton has got a shot.
I'd really like to see them on the same ticket, with Clinton as Pres and Obama as veep.

DecadentDragon
DecadentDragon
242 posts
Nomad

Check Hillary's voting recotd against her supposed 'experience'. It's all a matter of public record.

Devoidless
Devoidless
3,678 posts
Jester

A do-over for Florida? Screw. That. Neither one campaigned there, and Clinton is only raising hell about it because she 'won' it due to the fact her name was the only one on the Dem. ballot.

I like what Obama's side wants: Just split Florida's and Michigan's delegates down the middle. Otherwise, that would be one helluva time. Having to get both to go to each state, do their things...Clinton is just pissed off that she is not winning and looking for anything to help her.

WallyOhio
WallyOhio
146 posts
Nomad

maybe she can have the supreme court give it to her like they did for bush in 2000!

SilverArrow
SilverArrow
43 posts
Nomad

HOPE. OBAMA

bballdunker20
bballdunker20
418 posts
Nomad

definately obama....dont like clinton or mccain

thoadthetoad
thoadthetoad
5,642 posts
Peasant

dang, obama and hillory are neck and neck, I just hope that florida will keep us waiting -_- (no offence florda peoples) I hope that obama will win too, then again, I am not so worried on who will win so long as another REPUBLICAN doesn't come round.

Reuster
Reuster
1 posts
Nomad

If had to choose, would have to be Obama

unit292
unit292
23 posts
Nomad

obama hopefully

Skidzy
Skidzy
35 posts
Nomad

Obama

XCoheedX
XCoheedX
924 posts
Scribe

Im republican, but i dont really support McCain sooooooo Obama!

EequalsMC2
EequalsMC2
10 posts
Nomad

Obama. He has the best Preacher! I didn't even realize I was the whitie holding people down until I heard the Blessed Reverend Jaramiah!

Showing 1-15 of 125