ForumsSupport Forum2 AP points for foruming

100 11302
samy
samy
4,871 posts
Nomad

Come on you know it would be sweet, also some people (like me) forum as much as they play games this would be great!

• 100 Replies
jond
jond
267 posts
Nomad

Well, I would rather have that review are 1 ap and forum posts are 2 ap

Agent_86
Agent_86
2,132 posts
Nomad

This has been brought up and denied over and over. The answer is no.

samy
samy
4,871 posts
Nomad

This has been brought up and denied over and over. The answer is no.

...why
good_gamer123456789
good_gamer123456789
65 posts
Nomad

Not completley...besides I've only seen like 8 spammers I know 7 of them was the same person, and i think the 8th was too, anyway I think this makes a lot of sense.

yeah, i agree with samy on this one too.. normally all the spammers are just the same person, over and over again.

Belevive it or not there is! Like yesterday they made a chat forum, you dont call that spam?

well i would'nt say its a spam, i just say most ppl used to be on the chat of AG and now the chat is gone, i dont know why. if there was any spam, its normal of chats that there is one, but i think most of them did'nt spammed at all.

Gladitator
Gladitator
75 posts
Nomad

Alright look at it this way you know how people spam on people's profiles cause they want to get some AP. People find out if you post in the forums spam would be raised by a great number. Yes we have Mods to take care of the spam but think of the work they would have to do taking care of each section.

good_gamer123456789
good_gamer123456789
65 posts
Nomad

Alright look at it this way you know how people spam on people's profiles cause they want to get some AP.

never saw it, with me, or with friends, or with anyone i know.

People find out if you post in the forums spam would be raised by a great number. Yes we have Mods to take care of the spam but think of the work they would have to do taking care of each section.

and we can flag it too. course it would take a long time to they get out, but, if they finally notice notice whats going on, dont you think they wont spam?

after all, they will know already, that if they spam, somthin will happen, and they will learn soon enough to dont spam.. and the forums would go back to normal. just one month of madness until it come back to normal... not that bad

theone99
theone99
3,041 posts
Shepherd

Well this has been suggested and shot down since people would spam even more to get points, 1 AP is enough.

drakokirby
drakokirby
1,651 posts
Shepherd

Making Forum posts 2 AP per post? Well, that would not be very good to the mods to be on twice as long to catch twice as much spam if you get 2 AP for a forum post. Spam on the site is already at dangerous levels. You'll just need to wait until the spam levels on the forums go down to a more safe level to even think of making Forum posts 2 AP a piece.

Gladitator
Gladitator
75 posts
Nomad

never saw it, with me, or with friends, or with anyone i know.

Yeah that's like what 20 out of 180,000 users!

and we can flag it too. course it would take a long time to they get out, but, if they finally notice notice whats going on, dont you think they wont spam?
after all, they will know already, that if they spam, somthin will happen, and they will learn soon enough to dont spam.. and the forums would go back to normal. just one month of madness until it come back to normal... not that bad

You think that will stop them???? Okay today Zophia just told a user that flaming would not be accetable, did that stop him? No. He still kept on flapping his mouth and spaming everywhere.
the1andonly
the1andonly
115 posts
Nomad

i really think that 2ap is a bad idea, spammers would spam (duh) well, i suppose if its 2ap a post, there would be more spammers, anyway, i think its fine how it is (but take away the spammers)

good_gamer123456789
good_gamer123456789
65 posts
Nomad

well, if this would have spam worthin 2 AP why they dont spam it on games?

dont think it

i think we could do that, and wait for all the spammers, to stop it... and after all, there are some users that do keep going on like, 23 hours in a day, and im one of these ones, just playin games... wonder why i never saw one spam on games comment since they are worth 2 AP

Gladitator
Gladitator
75 posts
Nomad

I have some kid posted
"GO TO THE NEW AG CHAT TELL EVERYONE YOU KNOW"

While I was looking through the games a while back.

good_gamer123456789
good_gamer123456789
65 posts
Nomad

talking about it, where is the chat anyway?

Gladitator
Gladitator
75 posts
Nomad

Here it is but its the Unoffical Chat

Graham
Graham
8,052 posts
Nomad

no real good thing to come out of it

spamming outweighs getting double your ap for posts

Showing 16-30 of 100