ForumsSupport Forum2 AP points for foruming

100 11304
samy
samy
4,871 posts
Nomad

Come on you know it would be sweet, also some people (like me) forum as much as they play games this would be great!

• 100 Replies
Gladitator
Gladitator
75 posts
Nomad

Ha sorry to give you all bad news but this has been turned down before!!! And when a mod sees this it will be locked just like the other thread.

Heres the link:
http://armorgames.com/community/thread/2588630/forum-posts-worth-2ap

good_gamer123456789
good_gamer123456789
65 posts
Nomad

ok firetail. O_O

anyway, im actually baking cookies xD be right back

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,591 posts
Blacksmith

You guys are still going off topic.

And I know it's already been shot down before. I've seen topics stating this before already.

Gladitator
Gladitator
75 posts
Nomad

@Firetail

If you knew already then why didn't you say this in the first place?

good_gamer123456789
good_gamer123456789
65 posts
Nomad

Ha sorry to give you all bad news but this has been turned down before!!! And when a mod sees this it will be locked just like the other thread.

the other time, not this one. and of course, every new topic, comes with new things, and so it goes, moderators will read this, to see if its fair...

and I see that, it is'nt that bad idea. here :

1- more threads, more forums, more fun =D
2- course, spam, but we can flag it.. and they will soon stop
3- you said it yourself, mods will have to check it out more often.. = more persons, more threads, more ideas!
4- when the spam is gone, it will everything go back to normal, no worries then. =)
5 and last - people would come here more, and after all, it would be good because here are the ideas and walkthroughs, and everything else! =D

~gamer

Gladitator
Gladitator
75 posts
Nomad

Oh wow, ill just tell a Mod to look at this so we can stop this argument.

good_gamer123456789
good_gamer123456789
65 posts
Nomad

there are a lots of them on the thread : what do mods see when they log on AG

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,591 posts
Blacksmith

There's no problem with me not mentioning it, is there?

And just because we flag, it doesn't mean the comment will get cleared immediately. All it does is make the comment bigger so it is more noticeable to mods. Mods have to view the page first. And not many people flag either.

good_gamer123456789
good_gamer123456789
65 posts
Nomad

gotta go now guys, bye, its midnight were i live and i dont sleep long time, so bye

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,591 posts
Blacksmith

Good_gamer, I must explain to you that if you don't have anything to post about that has something to do with the topic, don't post at all.

You could easily just put that in your about or something. It's completely irrelevant to the topic.

BTW, I still have a feeling this idea will get shot down. It's not bad or anything, it's just not something too much to worry about right now.

skater_kid_who_pwns
skater_kid_who_pwns
4,376 posts
Blacksmith

Allright, as i am farily sure this idea has been turned down, that it would increase spam and blah blah balh balh blah.

But what people arn't getting is that AG is for fun, not points. Haveing mor epoints dosn't make you special. Yo udont get a banhammer, andd other mod powers. you just look like a lsoer for spending so much time in a fake communnity.

Destor
Destor
706 posts
Nomad

Allright, as i am farily sure this idea has been turned down, that it would increase spam and blah blah balh balh blah.

But what people arn't getting is that AG is for fun, not points. Haveing mor epoints dosn't make you special. Yo udont get a banhammer, andd other mod powers. you just look like a lsoer for spending so much time in a fake communnity.

Said by the person with 13951 points, and 1547 posts. I definitely agree that the site is not about points, they are just a sort of "tourist attraction" type thing, and also to make the site unique with the armatars. Thought we could have those without points, it would be less fun. I'm pretty sure that the site is not about points is why the other threads got locked, but this could be different.
jond
jond
267 posts
Nomad

I definitely agree that the site is not about points, they are just a sort of "tourist attraction" type thing, and also to make the site unique with the armatars.

As the tourist attraction do you mean new members looking to have a lot of points?
unique

Yeah, I guess.
Riou1231
Riou1231
4,825 posts
Peasant

Yes this site is not about points i agree with Destor it's about having fun and basically getting known in AG think of it like a tourist attraction like Destor said and the spammers would increase very greatly samy! If you were a mod and had to report dozens of spammers wouldn't you get irritated? The mods are here to help and we shouldn't make their problems even worse by increasing the spammers besides these kinds of requests have been denied forever and will always BE denied FOREVER so just give up and accept the fact AG can't raise the points! Now this should get locked by now...

Tricks222
Tricks222
251 posts
Nomad

im not really sure i think it should stay one

Showing 46-60 of 100