ForumsSupport Forum2 AP points for foruming

100 11303
samy
samy
4,871 posts
Nomad

Come on you know it would be sweet, also some people (like me) forum as much as they play games this would be great!

• 100 Replies
jond
jond
267 posts
Nomad

im not really sure i think it should stay one

It should trust me.
TheBoredOne123
TheBoredOne123
16 posts
Nomad

Stay as one.

Ragingmelon
Ragingmelon
69 posts
Nomad

I agree that forum posts need more though than game comments, but there are a limited number of games and there is no limit to how much you can post on the forums.

terrorx
terrorx
18 posts
Nomad

2 ap hhhhmmm

Zega
Zega
6,921 posts
Peasant

We don't need 2 AP for it... It is fine just as it is! ...

good_gamer123456789
good_gamer123456789
65 posts
Nomad

Hey, Im back.
ok, i agree, the site is for fun, not for points. just saying that most ppl, like having lots of points... so there would be more ideas on here making armorgames times more fun. And anyway, I hope this idea finally works...

And, people normnally post, one comment in a game.
So, its not really a big thing the foruming worth 2 AP, it will only make the forum better

about my posts, and my points, you can see i dont post a lot, i just post sometimes, and randomly. And a chat thread isnt spam, otherwise most of things would be spam.

thread : what you prefer better :harry potter or lord of the rings?

its a thread, but people can see it as spam.

ledmonds
ledmonds
382 posts
Nomad

I think it would be good to have 2AP per post on the forum but I do also think you should get points for profile comments as well. However if you got 2AP for posting it would mean everyone would level up way to fast and I think having a high level is hard to gain which adds fun to the site, so you would be taking this away if you made it 2AP.

sonnymasta
sonnymasta
294 posts
Peasant

yeah 2 cuz i think commenting and posting on d forums r kinda d same although forum is more helpful(i think)but since der r so many topics I think 1 is ok enough.

good_gamer123456789
good_gamer123456789
65 posts
Nomad

ok, some ppl say that if we are going to put a 2 AP on foruming, we have to ask for a 1 AP on comments. I dont think so, but if it happens, it will be the same, and the best is the forum is better!

yeah 2 cuz i think commenting and posting on d forums r kinda d same although forum is more helpful(i think)but since der r so many topics I think 1 is ok enough.

sure, many topics, but most of them are one-reply forum

like i said, the thread of the harry potter (example) so, people would be doing more the discuss threads (and no spam) making AG thousand times more fun, and with more ideas

~Im logging off~

recon543
recon543
244 posts
Nomad

You Are Not ALOUD To Make These Threads, Many People Have Made Them And It Was Locked And All Comments Where Spam And They Got No Armor Points!

good_gamer123456789
good_gamer123456789
65 posts
Nomad

just logged back on.

You Are Not ALOUD To Make These Threads, Many People Have Made Them And It Was Locked And All Comments Where Spam And They Got No Armor Points!

sorry, but, are'nt we SUPPOSED to do this thread, because we are on the suggestion topics?
its just a sugestion, -.-

besides, all coments are spam, no, they are not. here, there was no spam until now, unless that guy on the page 3

the others one (me and everyone) are just doing this, to see if it can work it, its not like kicking on someone door and say "if you dont put it now we are gonna do something" its just a request, to see if it works. and besides, even if it works, its not like its going to be there. and, im not doing this for armor points, im just talking. otherwise, i wouldnt have 59 posts, i would have, 10,889 or something around that

just think it would be better, because most ppl are here for AP and it would make the forum better. about the spam, well, a spam happens eventually, even with a 1 AP for foruming part.

Zega
Zega
6,921 posts
Peasant

Ummm.. Why Do You Talk Like This? *cough*And the people here probably wanted answers, not points..*cough*

just think it would be better, because most ppl are here for AP and it would make the forum better.

Yes, but some people aren't here for AP.

about the spam, well, a spam happens eventually, even with a 1 AP for foruming part.

About this one, spam happens a lot on the forum. 2AP will only be making this worse. No more "ways to get more AP" please.
good_gamer123456789
good_gamer123456789
65 posts
Nomad

i keep on my point that it will work.

About this one, spam happens a lot on the forum. 2AP will only be making this worse. No more "ways to get more AP" please.

hm, sorry, but, the "ways to get more AP" its only a sugestion... and besides, probably, wont happen.

spam, already happens a lot, because most ppl do it already, and mostly all spammers are the same person. over and over again

theone99
theone99
3,041 posts
Shepherd

spam, already happens a lot, because most ppl do it already, and mostly all spammers are the same person. over and over again

Think about this.

If you had a box with 1 dollar which comes back you would only open it slow and not frequently.
If it was filled with 100 dollars you would open it ALOT of times, thats the case here.
ShintetsuWA
ShintetsuWA
3,176 posts
Nomad

Theone, you sort of made the metaphor too exaggerated. More like 2 dollars instead of 100 lol XD

Right now, there are a lot of spammers and 3-word posters in the game comments, because of the 2 AP gain. If we made both the game comments and the forums 2 AP, it would even out, and with MY idea, if we switch the AP gain, then the spam would move over to the forums, where people actually care, so they will flag, and/or report the user.

Showing 61-75 of 100