ForumsSupport Forum2 AP points for foruming

100 11314
samy
samy
4,871 posts
Nomad

Come on you know it would be sweet, also some people (like me) forum as much as they play games this would be great!

• 100 Replies
woody_7007
woody_7007
2,662 posts
Peasant

Personally i like things the way they are. Plus, can i ask if this was implemented would all the points for everyones forum posts be doubled? That could create confusion in the leader boards which(sadly) lots of people care lots about.

Plus at the end of the day this is a gaming site and so i would imagine gaming posts will always be deemed to be more important and therefore worth more points.

Gladitator
Gladitator
75 posts
Nomad

besides, all coments are spam, no, they are not. here, there was no spam until now, unless that guy on the page 3

Hold on!! Your the one who kept on going off topic like "speaking of the chat where is it?"

hm, sorry, but, the "ways to get more AP" its only a sugestion... and besides, probably, wont happen.

Then if you said it won't happen why are you defending it so badly?
Jack8black8
Jack8black8
115 posts
Nomad

this should be locked. if you want 2 ap just comment freinds and games and rate games.

Gladitator
Gladitator
75 posts
Nomad

I know right? See if you want more AP I think its cause you just want to move up ranks I think its fine the way points are you have to earn them not get them easily.

ShintetsuWA
ShintetsuWA
3,176 posts
Nomad

The AG team put a lot of thought into what was going to be what when they were thinking of the point values in the beginning. If this is how they want it, it's how it's going to be.

Fyrefox
Fyrefox
2,126 posts
Blacksmith

I think people are way to concerned for points. Let's just keep everything the way it is. Yes it might be nice to some people, but I'm not one of them.

good_gamer123456789
good_gamer123456789
65 posts
Nomad

Then if you said it won't happen why are you defending it so badly?

i said probably, worth a try

TheSid
TheSid
332 posts
Nomad

Not needed. Would increase spam, make AP underrated, no one would comment on games and it would make it less fun overall. Gain your AP fairly ;D

good_gamer123456789
good_gamer123456789
65 posts
Nomad

it doesnt meants ppl will have to stop commenting on games.

Matty360
Matty360
764 posts
Nomad

If it was 2 AP per forum post there would be twice as much spam then we already have. So what's the point? And Armorgames isn't all about points.

Gametesta
Gametesta
1,707 posts
Nomad

I think it used to be 2 points per topic but i hear that people were just posting in dead topics for points.

skater_kid_who_pwns
skater_kid_who_pwns
4,376 posts
Blacksmith

The forums are supposed to be a place to disscus, make frineds, and share art work. Makeing it 2 ap would appeal to people wh only want points, and would make stupid topics, which we don't need.

tennisman24
tennisman24
4,682 posts
Farmer

also
some people have like 5000 forum posts

so that is 10000 armor points

so i like it the way it is

bjorndaking
bjorndaking
230 posts
Nomad

well, if that should be, it would be to easy to earn points isnt it? and i agree whit pond, some people does only say dumb words in it. just 1 point is good enough.

good_gamer123456789
good_gamer123456789
65 posts
Nomad

i dont see anyway the spam could increase more... and anyway, most ppl must be wondering: why is he defending this so badly? because i do think the topic is a place to make friends too, but its also to talk about game, walkthroughs, ideas, etc...
so i agree too, that the AP is like more, some weird atraction to most ppl, so the forum would have more posts, more ideas, more walkthroughs (lot of persons need those. and with the walkthrough, comes the glitches, to fix the games, and all other ideas) and ideas for armorgames.

im not doing this for AP, just so all know.

Showing 76-90 of 100