ForumsSupport ForumCall me crazy...

60 12130
nqkoi1
nqkoi1
376 posts
Nomad

but I think the forum needs an edit post button next to your posts and buttons when making posts that easily place HTML tags such as hyperlink or picture link.

• 60 Replies
kill3r
kill3r
12 posts
Nomad

the thing is how the h*** does ay of us know how to get a picture on our forums??? i mean, only the makers do, i gess?.?.?.?.?.?

if any one wantes to reply E-mail me at

junior1219@msn.com

Asherlee
Asherlee
5,001 posts
Shepherd

http://www.funnyforumpics.com/forums/Repost/2/Old-RaiseThem.jpg

Nah, but really just click the image button just above where you post and enter the url to the picture. And...viola!

theone
theone
394 posts
Nomad

what armorbeta said

XCoheedX
XCoheedX
922 posts
Scribe

^That is not a post that you should put. At least describe why you agree. Also, isn't this a dead topic anyway? I'm just guessing because of the zombie?

turkishmaniaca
turkishmaniaca
155 posts
Nomad

This would be exremely helpful. Especially if you make a huge typo that, changes the whole sentence.

kill3r
kill3r
12 posts
Nomad

i dont get it,so if you know pleas contact me at
junior1219@msn.com with your awnser

thanks <:A

Asherlee
Asherlee
5,001 posts
Shepherd

This is a dead topic from December 07. The original post:

but I think the forum needs an edit post button next to your posts and buttons when making posts that easily place HTML tags such as hyperlink or picture link.

Kill3r, do you see the blue button with white letters called "image"? Click that then place the URL to the picture in that box. Then your picture will appear.
Svulle_revenged
Svulle_revenged
7 posts
Peasant

but i would luv to be #1!

Mufu
Mufu
5 posts
Nomad

You ppl really can change the topic...

sintrum
sintrum
230 posts
Nomad

Edit would be great,look i make mistakes all the time!I just need to edit sometimes!

152 posts
Nomad

that would be great

turret
turret
1,628 posts
Shepherd

but then everyone would either fix there spam or make it spam so i dont think so

ubertuna
ubertuna
2,120 posts
Shepherd

And fixing spam is a bad thing?

Kalebguy
Kalebguy
13 posts
Nomad

that would be very good idea

DragonMistress
DragonMistress
1,058 posts
Blacksmith

What is wrong with fixing posts to make them non-spam? I suppose the evidence can be 'covered up', but hey, thats what screenshots are for!

Anyway, this is a very *very* important fix that I think should have been put in way before any of the recent additions we have had to the game. It would cut down on spam, and embarrassing typos. Then again, so would re-reading your post, but sometimes that just doesn't happen! ^.^

Showing 31-45 of 60