ForumsGamesany tips on how to beat some of these bosses?

22 4534
Sssssnnaakke
Sssssnnaakke
1,036 posts
Scribe

Baron Brixus: I think you need to get rid of his focus
Hydra:?

• 22 Replies
dacer
dacer
2,820 posts
Nomad

hydra, catse elemental magic on the claws that is not fire and they would die in one hit :P and just huge damage on middle head

klint26
klint26
557 posts
Peasant

ice work better than electric on the claws the normal hydra is stroung to elements, use melee on the hydra and will go down!=)

JJBuck11
JJBuck11
3 posts
Nomad

Be patient and slowly ware down their life. There arent any real good strategies to some of the bosses but try different combinations if u r having trouble passing a lvl. Start on easy mode to get the jist of the game and work your way up as your sonny 2 gaming experience increases.

dacer
dacer
2,820 posts
Nomad

sonny 2 is just easy now, so i started hacking things for people to beat hence my newest thread xD

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,591 posts
Blacksmith

Ice and poison against the fire claws, and plain physical attacks on the hydra, or just throw your highest damage at them.

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,591 posts
Blacksmith

It would also be useful if you had a healing move that could also cancel out fire/poison debuffs.

OunSomPed
OunSomPed
12 posts
Nomad

Baron is hard. He is very powerfull indeed. The best way would be to get rid of his focus.

Hydra: The claws are easely beaten with hypothermea. But the Hydra itself isn't so hard.

six_feet_udner
six_feet_udner
2 posts
Nomad

how can i defite the hidra and the claws when i am only bio spec i dont hawe hypothermea or any frost spels??????

No_Stress
No_Stress
366 posts
Nomad

Just like Firetail_Madness says, use poison attacks against Fire Claws and physical attacks against The Hydra.

Highfire
Highfire
3,026 posts
Nomad

If your Hydro then I think Frost spec is best - If not just the starter move Vapour Cannon can wipe the Fire Claws - The hydra himself is easy with Veraduax as Phalanx / Defensive and Roald as relentless

six_feet_udner
six_feet_udner
2 posts
Nomad

thx for the tip on the hidra now i need help with the mayor and his pet can you help mee?

Matty360
Matty360
764 posts
Nomad

For the Baron: If you're a Bio just set your team mates on defence mode and keep using dirupt on Brixious (if that's how you spell it =/) and wjen disrupt is recharging just keep you team mates defending and let Sonny use all his best stuff on the Baron and he will die eventully.

For the Hydra: I just used infect for the one on the far left and envenom on the one on the far right and then keep using destroy and other brutal strength related attacks and then te middle one will eventully die. NOTE: Keep your team members on neutral for the Hydra.

For the mayor: Just use loads of strikes on the cannon until the sheild goes and destroy thr cannon and then use all your moves on the mayor and he will go quite easily.

sparkshade
sparkshade
25 posts
Nomad

u can defeat them if u are hydraulic,and pure ice skilled the skills in ice are really for combat and for me the best bec. i defeated them easily.

lalala12
lalala12
2,165 posts
Nomad

The mayor is very easy, just spam lots of attacks on the cannon, 3000 damage isn't a lot of shielding, in about 2-3 turns it should be down, and also it uses vapor cannon, the water vapors effects somehow still counts as a debuff for shatter if you're hydro, then spam everything on the mayor, he doesn't do too much damage, even with enrage

3v3rnoob
3v3rnoob
230 posts
Nomad

Check the forums for tips =O
The hints and help guides are everywhere.

Showing 1-15 of 22