ForumsGamesSome updates

46 7299
Krin
Krin
129 posts
Nomad

Hey guys,

I haven't had the chance to pop in for a while because its quite a busy term for me in school, and I also just moved to a new flat so there isn't internet there yet either.

In any case, just wanted to let you know that I'm still working on the Sonny 2 Zones and Achievements. If there is anything special you'd like to see put in, just leave a suggestion here and I'll read it.

After the new few weeks or so, our film projects in school will go into post-production, and since I'm not one of the editors, I'll have a lot more free time to push the Flash games forward

<3
Krin

• 46 Replies
dacer
dacer
2,820 posts
Nomad

higher level for sure, like + 5 per area or somthing, and more save spots like instead of 4, 6, i like having alot fo characters xD

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,591 posts
Blacksmith

There is only 4 slots total?
I thought you could have more if you filled up those 4.

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,591 posts
Blacksmith

I know!
Maybe an achievement that can unlock more slots.

dacer
dacer
2,820 posts
Nomad

achievments could unlock stuff, but that would be difficult to program, no?
oh and .... um did i say online pvp? xDDDD
thats what i hope to see somtime in teh future most of all

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,591 posts
Blacksmith

achievments could unlock stuff, but that would be difficult to program, no?

Yes, but each achievement should also come with a prize in my opinion.
dacer
dacer
2,820 posts
Nomad

maybe equips or somthing :P, preferably bonus points for skills and attributes, and maybe equips.

Riou1231
Riou1231
4,825 posts
Peasant

Maybe a new slot called "Back"? You know like things your characters could wear on their backs perhaps making an achievement unlock it? I'd just love to see Sonny wearing a cape!

dacer
dacer
2,820 posts
Nomad

i was thinking accesory slot, like ring/earring/pendant somthing like thats, also ranged slot, for like bullets and arrows and stones, throwing stuff , ect.

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,591 posts
Blacksmith

You guys are maybe getting out of whack and too complicated. Slow down, he's one person.

andyandythin
andyandythin
87 posts
Blacksmith

when the achievements thingy is added, will our achievements be there if we did it already?

dacer
dacer
2,820 posts
Nomad

PROBLY NOT, we might have to make characters ALL OVER AGAIN but hey, its an update, or maybe he'll make it so out stuff stays.

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,591 posts
Blacksmith

Well, since it's different for every save file, I don't know...

Tengakami
Tengakami
172 posts
Nomad

It would be very fun to be an achievement to get complete sets of armor (excepting the ones you instantly have, of course). Or an "epic" one to get Wrath of The Council, Supremacy, and Death Sentence, and then have them all at once in your inventory.

Highfire
Highfire
3,026 posts
Nomad

Well the Trinkets/Accesories thing is really good -
But I agree with not pressurizing Krin

Lige
Lige
1,568 posts
Nomad

Items that give healing piercing

Showing 16-30 of 46