ForumsGamesCall of Duty 4 Custom Weapon Classes

85 20946
thingthingfreak
thingthingfreak
1,523 posts
Nomad

I usually have some trouble finding good class combinations for Call of Duty 4 online, so I made this thread to help anyone with a smilar problem. Feel free to post your own custom classes here! Anyway, here are mine:

*SnIpEr*
Primary: Mp5
Attachment: scilencer
Secondary: Dragonuv/Barett 50 cal.
Attachment: None (I hate the ACOG scope for sniper rifles)
Special Granade: Smoke

Perk 1) Claymores/Bandolier
Perk 2) Overkill
Perk 3) Iron Lungs

*I find that I die alot when moving from place to place as a sniper, due to the fact that the pistol is pretty much useless, and you can't get good shots down with the sniper unless you are aiming down the scope. I personally reccommend the Dragonuv, because you will probably need 2 shots to kill an enemy, and the Dragonuv not only gets the job done, but it has less recoil then the 50 cal. The Mp5 is for use when you go from place to place, and the silencer is so people don't know where you are after you shoot. I like the smoke granade for times when someone discoves you sniping spot. Just pop a snoke granade in the room, and run away before you can get shot. I personally prefer Claymores, so you know when someone is near you. If you hear you claymore go off, you can pull out your Mp5 and shoot whoever tripped it off. Or you could use Bandolier because Mp5 ammo runs out pretty fast. You need overkill to get 2 primary weapons, and Iron Lungs lets you hold your breath longer when sniping.

*Defender*
Primary: WW1200 shotgun
Attachment: Red dot sight
Secondary: Desert Eagle
Attackment: ---
Special Granade: Flash

Perk 1) Frag x3
Perk 2) Sonic Boom
Perk 3) Marterdom

*I find that the WW1200 shotgun is better then the other one not only because it has a larger clip, but it also can pretty much drop an enemy in one shot unless they have Juggernaught. The Desert Eagle is nice In CQC, but however; it has a horrible kickback, so only use when neeeded. It's still a nice substitute for the shotgun when you have to reload. The Frag x3 gives you 3 frag granades, and sonic boom makes your granades more powerfull. Find a room with people in it, toss in a stun to blind them, and finish em' off with a frag. I usually use this class for maps such as Vacant, Shipment, and WetWork. Marterdom is nice for CQC maps, because it drops a live granade when you are killed.

*Rifleman*
Primary: G36C
Attachment: Red dot
Secondary: 1911 .45
Attackment: None
Special Granade: Stun

Perk 1) Bandolier
Perk 2) Stopping power
Perk 3) Steady Aim

*This class is good for pretty much any map. The G36C has great range, power, fire rate, and accuracy. You might run out of ammo, so Bandolier is nice because It gives you 180 rounds instead of 60. Stopping power makes this weapon even more of a beast, and Steady Aim is good for those face-to-face incounters where you don't have time to aim properly. Also on a note for Assult Rifles, most people get automatic guns, and spray with them. I find that they are much more useful when you let of short bursts of 3-5 rounds instead of going full-auto.

*Taliban*
Primary: AK-47
Attachment: Scilencer
Secondary: Desert Eagle
Attachment: ----
Special Granade: Flash

Perk 1) Bandolier
Perk 2) Duble Tap
Perk 3) Marterdom/Last Stand

*The AK-47 is a great gn because not only is it powerfull, but it's got good range. The downsides are low fire rate and high recoil. DubleTap not only takes care of the fire rate problem, but it make the AK-47 even more beastly. The scliencer reduces recoil, and keeps you off the enemy's radar. Also, the Red dot is off for the AK-47, and the ACOG isn't too great with the recoil issue. As always Marterdom is nice, becuase it drops a live granade, but Last Stand is also good, becuase it lets you take out your pistol for a short while before dieing. Thats where the Desert Eagle comes in handy.

*Sniper #2*
Primary: Barett 50 cal.
Attachment: none (still hate the ACOG)
Secondary: USP
Attchment: Scilencer
Special Granade: Smoke

Perk 1) Claymores
Perk 2) Stopping Power
Perk 3) Iron Lungs

*First off the 50 cal. is a compleate beast. Combined with Stopping power, you are almost 100% garunteed to get a one-shot kill. Claymores are good to stop people from sneaking up behind you, and Iron Lungs lets you hold your breath longer, makeing for a more accraute shot. With this class, you compleatly dominate.

*Machine Gunner*
Primary: RPD
Attachment: Grip
Secondary: Baretta 92 fs (the first pistol)
Attachment: None
Special Granade: Stun

Perk 1) Grip attachment fills slot
Perk 2) Stopping power/Duble Tap
Perk 3) Deep Penetration

*The RPD has great iron sights, but a little too much kickback. After 50 kills with the RPD, you get the grip, witch fills up Perk 1's slot, but makes the RPD alot more accraute. With the Grip, you also get great range, witch lets you take out snipers or other distant enemies before they get you. With stopping power, you can drop people fast, and with deep penatration, you can shoot through walls with ease. Duble Tap is an Ok alteritive for Stopping power, for the RPD doesn't have a great rate of fire. However, it makes it hard to loose those face-to-face battles with duble tap on, unless someone gets the jump on you.

~Well, those are my classes that I use. Hope they helped!~

• 85 Replies
Zenbushi
Zenbushi
39 posts
Nomad

is a very good game
I like strategy game
and above all the weapons

Zanto_zsnes
Zanto_zsnes
1,148 posts
Nomad

2 of my favs are:
Carabina M4 - Red Dot - Camo >Blue Tiger - <<
MP5 - Silencer - Camo >Red Tiger - <<

And for big maps i use RPD - Red Dot - Camo >Forest - <<

Irockths
Irockths
229 posts
Peasant

[quote="Theone99]
I have at least 6 red tiger weapons one a shot gun m1014.

m16
m4carbine
mp5
p90
m1014
(my first red tiger) barret .50 cal
[/quote]

Sorry I prestiged and I only play for an hour a day!!!

Oh and I also don't do cagematch.

My Blametruth Class

M14-No Attachment
Gold Deagle

Bomb Squad
Sonic Boom
Iron Lungs

Click on the link for explanation.

pjbuhl
pjbuhl
5 posts
Nomad

My Ghost Sniper class

Dragonuv - No attachment
First Pistol - Silenced
Smoke/Flash Gernade

Bandoiler/Claymore (Bandoiler is for people who stay on the move, Claymores are for campers)
UAV Jammer/ the perk that increases bullet damage (only if you can't get headshots)
Dead Silence/Iron Lungs (only if don't have dead silence unlocked)

thingthingfreak
thingthingfreak
1,523 posts
Nomad

Golden MP 44

Too bad there is no Golden MP 44. That would be sweet. The gold guns are:

Gold AK-47
Gold MiniUzi
Gold M60
Gold Shotgun (I still don't know the name.) (its not the WW1200 one)
And last but not least, Gold Dragonuv
XxLBJames23xX
XxLBJames23xX
769 posts
Peasant

The best class to have is the...

Gold Ak-47
Gold Desert Eagle
Stun Grenade
Perk 1
3x Frags
Perk 2
Slieght of Hand
Perk 3
Dead Silence

DivineDarkness
DivineDarkness
1,226 posts
Nomad

Weapon - P90/AK47
Attachment - Red dot
Weapon - G3
Attachment - None
Special grenade - Flash

Perk 1 - Bandoleer
Perk 2 - Stopping power/Juggernaut
Perk 3 - Martyrdom/Eaves Drop

P90 Has a really high rate of fire, so you're going to need Bandoleer, as long as you hit them, they should be dead before you are. And Red dot site for the accuracy.
You explained the AK-47.
G3 when I'm feeling sniperish, most of the time, it's a one-shot kill with stopping power.
Juggernaut/stopping power - I switch these perks out on custom slots, one for Juggernaut, and one for stopping power, depends really on what map I get. If I'm doing bad enough, I'll just switch classes.

DivineDarkness
DivineDarkness
1,226 posts
Nomad

Crap, I just realized. First wep is P90/AK47/G3
Second wep is deagle.

GamemasterPIG
GamemasterPIG
19 posts
Nomad

Hand gun class
Skorpion
1911 .45

&lterks>
Bandolier
Sleight of hand
Last stand

Its pretty cool when you get good at the pistol

St3alth95
St3alth95
93 posts
Nomad

As a 10th prestiger i love shoving it in everybodys face (i know i know "everybody is a tenth prestiger" i dont care ) so heres the class
Name: Gulden Gunz
Weapons: Dragunov (golden), Desert Eagle (golden)
Perk 1: C4 (hehe youll see why)
Perk 2: Radar Jammer *OH YES BABY*
Perk 3: Dead Silence
Special Grenade: Smoke

Ok so basically what i do with this is run to the bomb site on defense and throw my c4 under it hehehe
then i go run somewhere with a view of the other bomb site (but nicely hidden so i can run if i feel threatened)
And they cant find me because of jammer so if you hear the other bomb site go off jam on the x button and you got a kill
Then stalk around knifing people and shoving your goldenness in their face :^)

ihacksometimes
ihacksometimes
7 posts
Nomad

"And they cant find me because of jammer so if you hear the other bomb site go off jam on the x button and you got a kill"

thats a good idea i never thought of that ill try it. nice thread too thingthing. can u plz make some classes for newbies or prestige people??

thingthingfreak
thingthingfreak
1,523 posts
Nomad

thats a good idea i never thought of that ill try it. nice thread too thingthing. can u plz make some classes for newbies or prestige people??

Same here. I'm going to try that out ASAP. Thanks st3alth95!

As for some new classes, if your talking about people at lvl 4 who have just unloced custom classes I have I few. I jusst went through prestige again 3 days ago, so I'll just read off my classes to you.

Sniper

Primary: M40
Attachment: none
Pistol: USP .45
Attachment: scilencer
Special Grenade: Stun

Perk 1: Special Grenades x3
Perk 2: Stopping Power
Perk 3: Deep Impact/Extreme Conditioning

*Special Grenades is great because 3x stuns come in handy when you need to clear out a room.
*Stopping Power is a must-have becuase you will usually drop your opponet with one shot.
*Deep Impact is good in case you criticaly wound or put someone in last stand and they are behind someone. Deep Impact basically makes your bullets tear through any surface including concreate like its paper. Extreme Conditioning is a good alternative for Deep Impact because it allows you to run alot longer. Sprinting from spot to spot is critical when you are sniping.

CQB-

Primary: Mp5
Attachment: scilencer (you need 75 kills with the MP5 for this)
Secondary: M9 (the m9 gives the mp5 30 extra bullets so you have 90 insted of 60)
Special Grenade: Stun

Perk 1: Stun x3
Perk 2: Stopping power
Perk 3: Steady Aim

*The 3x stun grenade is the best option so far for most classes untill bandolier is unlocked.
*Stopping Power is still great because you do more damage
*Steady Aim makes you gun as accraute when firing from the hip then it is when you aim down the sights.

Machine Gunner
Primary: SAW
Attachment: Red dot sight (need 25 kills)
Secondary: USP .45
Attachment: optional scilencer
Special grenade: Smoke

Perk 1: RPG
Perk 2: Juggernaught
Perk 3: Steady aim

*The RPGs are great if you want to be an ass and shoot random ones, or if you want to take down a chopper.
*Personally, I hate it when people use Juggernaught, but it is essential to this class. The SAW allready does about as much Damage as the M4 with stopping power, so with juggernaught, you are like a tank.
*Steady aim is also essential for this class because you are using a light machine gun, and it takes to long to aim down to sights in face-to-face fights.

Taliban
Primary: AK-47
Attachment: Red Dot sight (need 25 kills with this gun to get it)
Special Grenade: Flash

Perk 1: Special Grenades x3
Perk 2: Stopping Power
Perk 3: Steady Aim

*I've allready explained about how these perks are great, so I'm not going to repeat myself.

And Last But Not least:

SWAT
Primary: M16
Attachment: Grenade Launcher
Special Grenade: Flash/Stun

Perk 1: grenade launcher fills up this slot
Perk 2: stopping power
Perk 3: steady aim

*ok, now it's obvious why I live stopping power and steady aim so much, but when your first starting out, the grenade launcher isn't so bad. You only get 2 shots in it, but it kills an enemy in 1 if you time it right

+thats all. I hope it helped+
ihacksometimes
ihacksometimes
7 posts
Nomad

woha great classes ill try em' out

thingthingfreak
thingthingfreak
1,523 posts
Nomad

woha great classes

If you consider the fact that the weapons and perks are extreamly limited, it's not really creative through. Once you get to lvl 41 and get the 3x frag grenade option, there are alot better classes to make.
FireflyIV
FireflyIV
3,224 posts
Nomad

Here are my main classes.

1)M16A4 with red dot sight.

Perks: Stopping Power, Bandolier and Extreme Conditioning.

I use this class for most levels.

2)M40A3 with normal scope.

Perks: Claymores, Stopping Power and Deep Impact.

I use this class most often on overgrown or the level with the two big apartment blocks which I can't remember the name of.

3)MP5 with red dot sight.

Perks: Special Grenades x3, Sleight of Hand and Steady Aim.

I only really use this class on Wetworks. I find it's a very good class for that level. I once got 45 kills on it.

4)M1014 with red dot sight.

Perks: Frag x3, Juggernaut and Martyrdom.

I use this on smaller levels, especially shipment on HQ.

5) RPD with ACOG scope.

Perks: Frag x3, Double Tap and Deep Impact.

I use this rarely, although depending on the situation a gun with a clip size this large can be very useful.

Showing 16-30 of 85