ForumsGamesCall of Duty 4 Custom Weapon Classes

85 20944
thingthingfreak
thingthingfreak
1,523 posts
Nomad

I usually have some trouble finding good class combinations for Call of Duty 4 online, so I made this thread to help anyone with a smilar problem. Feel free to post your own custom classes here! Anyway, here are mine:

*SnIpEr*
Primary: Mp5
Attachment: scilencer
Secondary: Dragonuv/Barett 50 cal.
Attachment: None (I hate the ACOG scope for sniper rifles)
Special Granade: Smoke

Perk 1) Claymores/Bandolier
Perk 2) Overkill
Perk 3) Iron Lungs

*I find that I die alot when moving from place to place as a sniper, due to the fact that the pistol is pretty much useless, and you can't get good shots down with the sniper unless you are aiming down the scope. I personally reccommend the Dragonuv, because you will probably need 2 shots to kill an enemy, and the Dragonuv not only gets the job done, but it has less recoil then the 50 cal. The Mp5 is for use when you go from place to place, and the silencer is so people don't know where you are after you shoot. I like the smoke granade for times when someone discoves you sniping spot. Just pop a snoke granade in the room, and run away before you can get shot. I personally prefer Claymores, so you know when someone is near you. If you hear you claymore go off, you can pull out your Mp5 and shoot whoever tripped it off. Or you could use Bandolier because Mp5 ammo runs out pretty fast. You need overkill to get 2 primary weapons, and Iron Lungs lets you hold your breath longer when sniping.

*Defender*
Primary: WW1200 shotgun
Attachment: Red dot sight
Secondary: Desert Eagle
Attackment: ---
Special Granade: Flash

Perk 1) Frag x3
Perk 2) Sonic Boom
Perk 3) Marterdom

*I find that the WW1200 shotgun is better then the other one not only because it has a larger clip, but it also can pretty much drop an enemy in one shot unless they have Juggernaught. The Desert Eagle is nice In CQC, but however; it has a horrible kickback, so only use when neeeded. It's still a nice substitute for the shotgun when you have to reload. The Frag x3 gives you 3 frag granades, and sonic boom makes your granades more powerfull. Find a room with people in it, toss in a stun to blind them, and finish em' off with a frag. I usually use this class for maps such as Vacant, Shipment, and WetWork. Marterdom is nice for CQC maps, because it drops a live granade when you are killed.

*Rifleman*
Primary: G36C
Attachment: Red dot
Secondary: 1911 .45
Attackment: None
Special Granade: Stun

Perk 1) Bandolier
Perk 2) Stopping power
Perk 3) Steady Aim

*This class is good for pretty much any map. The G36C has great range, power, fire rate, and accuracy. You might run out of ammo, so Bandolier is nice because It gives you 180 rounds instead of 60. Stopping power makes this weapon even more of a beast, and Steady Aim is good for those face-to-face incounters where you don't have time to aim properly. Also on a note for Assult Rifles, most people get automatic guns, and spray with them. I find that they are much more useful when you let of short bursts of 3-5 rounds instead of going full-auto.

*Taliban*
Primary: AK-47
Attachment: Scilencer
Secondary: Desert Eagle
Attachment: ----
Special Granade: Flash

Perk 1) Bandolier
Perk 2) Duble Tap
Perk 3) Marterdom/Last Stand

*The AK-47 is a great gn because not only is it powerfull, but it's got good range. The downsides are low fire rate and high recoil. DubleTap not only takes care of the fire rate problem, but it make the AK-47 even more beastly. The scliencer reduces recoil, and keeps you off the enemy's radar. Also, the Red dot is off for the AK-47, and the ACOG isn't too great with the recoil issue. As always Marterdom is nice, becuase it drops a live granade, but Last Stand is also good, becuase it lets you take out your pistol for a short while before dieing. Thats where the Desert Eagle comes in handy.

*Sniper #2*
Primary: Barett 50 cal.
Attachment: none (still hate the ACOG)
Secondary: USP
Attchment: Scilencer
Special Granade: Smoke

Perk 1) Claymores
Perk 2) Stopping Power
Perk 3) Iron Lungs

*First off the 50 cal. is a compleate beast. Combined with Stopping power, you are almost 100% garunteed to get a one-shot kill. Claymores are good to stop people from sneaking up behind you, and Iron Lungs lets you hold your breath longer, makeing for a more accraute shot. With this class, you compleatly dominate.

*Machine Gunner*
Primary: RPD
Attachment: Grip
Secondary: Baretta 92 fs (the first pistol)
Attachment: None
Special Granade: Stun

Perk 1) Grip attachment fills slot
Perk 2) Stopping power/Duble Tap
Perk 3) Deep Penetration

*The RPD has great iron sights, but a little too much kickback. After 50 kills with the RPD, you get the grip, witch fills up Perk 1's slot, but makes the RPD alot more accraute. With the Grip, you also get great range, witch lets you take out snipers or other distant enemies before they get you. With stopping power, you can drop people fast, and with deep penatration, you can shoot through walls with ease. Duble Tap is an Ok alteritive for Stopping power, for the RPD doesn't have a great rate of fire. However, it makes it hard to loose those face-to-face battles with duble tap on, unless someone gets the jump on you.

~Well, those are my classes that I use. Hope they helped!~

• 85 Replies
zacteria
zacteria
50 posts
Nomad

AK-47
Desert Eagle
Overkill
Claymore
Martyrdom
Smoke grenade

me44
me44
154 posts
Peasant

I don't like cod.

annubis223
annubis223
30 posts
Nomad

M-14SD
USP SD
Flash Bang

1.Bandolir perk
2.Stopping Power
3.Bullet penetration

M-14 got to love good old 7.62X51 NATO
and as for the USP i just like guns made by H&K

ihacksometimes
ihacksometimes
7 posts
Nomad

I don't like cod.

THEN DIE!!!!!!!!

MONEYMAKER24
MONEYMAKER24
76 posts
Nomad

p 90
golden deagle
sleight of hand
bandolier
deep impact

Xirofompila7
Xirofompila7
24 posts
Nomad

Desert Eagle ak47 the bests

ihacksometimes
ihacksometimes
7 posts
Nomad

ill share 1

S&D classes

mp5/p90
scilencer
D.E.

frag X3
UAV jammer
Dead scilence

2:
ak47
noob tube
m16
noob tube

slot filled
overkill
materdom

ihacksometimes
ihacksometimes
7 posts
Nomad

Once you get to lvl 41 and get the 3x frag grenade option, there are alot better classes to make.

Then make some?

ihacksometimes
ihacksometimes
7 posts
Nomad

Huh? where are the new classes?

thingthingfreak
thingthingfreak
1,523 posts
Nomad

Huh? where are the new classes?

make some yourself if you want them so bad...
tryhard1234
tryhard1234
12 posts
Nomad

M4 Carbine with ACOG Scope.
Pistol with Silencer.
Juggernaut
Bandolier
Conditioning (I think. It's the one that lets you sprint longer).

mmmkay
mmmkay
9 posts
Nomad

so is this for ps3 or xbox?

thingthingfreak
thingthingfreak
1,523 posts
Nomad

[/quote]

[quote]so is this for ps3 or xbox?

For both really, they both offer the same things, the only difference is the community...

I made a good hardcore scearch and destroy class:

M4
red dot sight

1911 pistol
any attachemt

Frag x3
UAV jammer
Dead scilence.

Since it is hardcore, the m4 kills with 2 shots at most, so stopping power isn't needed. there is no map in hardcore, so scilencers are not needed. Howver, people tend to be quiet in S&D, so it might be a good alternate to a sight. UAV jammer is good so you don't show up on radar when someone gets a UAV. Staying off the UAV is essential for Scearch and Destroy. Frag x3 is for every noob that throws grenades at the beggining. Usually I won't do this, and I'll use claymores or c4 instead, but I use them if I'm doing bad to get some cheap kills. Lastly, Dead Scilence is compleatly awesome, buecasue it makes it so you make no noise. That way, when you hear footsteps, you know they arn't yours, and so when that last guy on the other team is hiding in a corner, he won't be able to hear you sneak up on him.
thingthingfreak
thingthingfreak
1,523 posts
Nomad

wow, that post was way out of line... I"ll try it again:

so is this for ps3 or xbox?

For both really, they both offer the same things, the only difference is the community...
I made a good hardcore scearch and destroy class:
M4
red dot sight
1911 pistol
any attachemt
Frag x3
UAV jammer
Dead scilence.
Since it is hardcore, the m4 kills with 2 shots at most, so stopping power isn't needed. there is no map in hardcore, so scilencers are not needed. Howver, people tend to be quiet in S&D, so it might be a good alternate to a sight. UAV jammer is good so you don't show up on radar when someone gets a UAV. Staying off the UAV is essential for Scearch and Destroy. Frag x3 is for every noob that throws grenades at the beggining. Usually I won't do this, and I'll use claymores or c4 instead, but I use them if I'm doing bad to get some cheap kills. Lastly, Dead Scilence is compleatly awesome, buecasue it makes it so you make no noise. That way, when you hear footsteps, you know they arn't yours, and so when that last guy on the other team is hiding in a corner, he won't be able to hear you sneak up on him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hopefully that came out right.
RUiiN3D
RUiiN3D
117 posts
Nomad

That's a decent HC SnD Class, but I prefer the Pre-fire classes.

Main - MP5 (Silenced/Red Dot, I honestly use both)
Secondary - Any pistol

Perks:
1 - 2 x Rockets
2 - UAV Jammer
3 - Extreme Conditioning

This class is a very versatile class, because you can use your MP5 for close quarter combat, while having rockets to shoot if you can't reach someone because of different reasons. Or, you can always use Rockets for quick pre-fires like on Showdown, use the Extreme Conditioning and run through the middle quickly to shoot a rocket or two down their tunnel and you'll get a kill 99% of the time. Though that sounds nice, it may take you a few tries to get it right and perfect it without killing yourself.

Another good class for Pre-Firing/Defending is;

Main - M16 (Red Dot)
Secondary - Any pistol

Perks:
1 - Bandolier
2 - UAV Jammer
3 - Dead Silence

For this class, I use bandolier to my advantage because I have the ability to run to a spot and continuously fire at one point till killing someone. This is known as a Pre-Fire, if you didn't know. It might piss people off, but, it's part of the game. Pre-Fires are best on maps like Vacant, (This works when you're on offense on Vacant) where all you need to do is run to the right trashcan and just shoot into the hallway door till you hit someone, or you can just run all the way to the left and shoot into the back hallway leading from the spawn of the people on defense.

There are other good classes for maps like Vacant and Bog where you can get a Pre-Fire with a weapon using Deep Impact. My personal favorite is;

Main - RPD (Red Dot)
Secondary - Any Pistol

Perks:
1 - Bandolier
2 - UAV Jammer
3 - Deep Impact

This class is good for Pre-Firing, and even if you think Pre-Firing is a bad thing it's a good class for people who like to camp around walls and wait for you, which I'm sure everyone has had their fair share of. If you know a person is behind a wall, just get to where you're facing them but with the wall in from of you and spray. If you hit them, you'll probably kill them in 1 to 2 shots since it's on HC.
It works well for people coming off the spawn of Bog of offense when you run to the building that holds A, usually people like to camp in the little hallway that connects the outside where you are to the building, all you need to do is shoot downward next to the trashcan near the corner and it'll usually kill them if you shoot in the right spot, but you can always spray till you hit them and shoot there.

Showing 46-60 of 85