ForumsGamesCall of Duty 4 Custom Weapon Classes

85 20945
thingthingfreak
thingthingfreak
1,523 posts
Nomad

I usually have some trouble finding good class combinations for Call of Duty 4 online, so I made this thread to help anyone with a smilar problem. Feel free to post your own custom classes here! Anyway, here are mine:

*SnIpEr*
Primary: Mp5
Attachment: scilencer
Secondary: Dragonuv/Barett 50 cal.
Attachment: None (I hate the ACOG scope for sniper rifles)
Special Granade: Smoke

Perk 1) Claymores/Bandolier
Perk 2) Overkill
Perk 3) Iron Lungs

*I find that I die alot when moving from place to place as a sniper, due to the fact that the pistol is pretty much useless, and you can't get good shots down with the sniper unless you are aiming down the scope. I personally reccommend the Dragonuv, because you will probably need 2 shots to kill an enemy, and the Dragonuv not only gets the job done, but it has less recoil then the 50 cal. The Mp5 is for use when you go from place to place, and the silencer is so people don't know where you are after you shoot. I like the smoke granade for times when someone discoves you sniping spot. Just pop a snoke granade in the room, and run away before you can get shot. I personally prefer Claymores, so you know when someone is near you. If you hear you claymore go off, you can pull out your Mp5 and shoot whoever tripped it off. Or you could use Bandolier because Mp5 ammo runs out pretty fast. You need overkill to get 2 primary weapons, and Iron Lungs lets you hold your breath longer when sniping.

*Defender*
Primary: WW1200 shotgun
Attachment: Red dot sight
Secondary: Desert Eagle
Attackment: ---
Special Granade: Flash

Perk 1) Frag x3
Perk 2) Sonic Boom
Perk 3) Marterdom

*I find that the WW1200 shotgun is better then the other one not only because it has a larger clip, but it also can pretty much drop an enemy in one shot unless they have Juggernaught. The Desert Eagle is nice In CQC, but however; it has a horrible kickback, so only use when neeeded. It's still a nice substitute for the shotgun when you have to reload. The Frag x3 gives you 3 frag granades, and sonic boom makes your granades more powerfull. Find a room with people in it, toss in a stun to blind them, and finish em' off with a frag. I usually use this class for maps such as Vacant, Shipment, and WetWork. Marterdom is nice for CQC maps, because it drops a live granade when you are killed.

*Rifleman*
Primary: G36C
Attachment: Red dot
Secondary: 1911 .45
Attackment: None
Special Granade: Stun

Perk 1) Bandolier
Perk 2) Stopping power
Perk 3) Steady Aim

*This class is good for pretty much any map. The G36C has great range, power, fire rate, and accuracy. You might run out of ammo, so Bandolier is nice because It gives you 180 rounds instead of 60. Stopping power makes this weapon even more of a beast, and Steady Aim is good for those face-to-face incounters where you don't have time to aim properly. Also on a note for Assult Rifles, most people get automatic guns, and spray with them. I find that they are much more useful when you let of short bursts of 3-5 rounds instead of going full-auto.

*Taliban*
Primary: AK-47
Attachment: Scilencer
Attachment: ----
Special Granade: Flash

Perk 1) Bandolier
Perk 2) Duble Tap
Perk 3) Marterdom/Last Stand

*The AK-47 is a great gn because not only is it powerfull, but it's got good range. The downsides are low fire rate and high recoil. DubleTap not only takes care of the fire rate problem, but it make the AK-47 even more beastly. The scliencer reduces recoil, and keeps you off the enemy's radar. Also, the Red dot is off for the AK-47, and the ACOG isn't too great with the recoil issue. As always Marterdom is nice, becuase it drops a live granade, but Last Stand is also good, becuase it lets you take out your pistol for a short while before dieing. Thats where the Desert Eagle comes in handy.

*Sniper #2*
Primary: Barett 50 cal.
Attachment: none (still hate the ACOG)
Secondary: USP
Attchment: Scilencer
Special Granade: Smoke

Perk 1) Claymores
Perk 2) Stopping Power
Perk 3) Iron Lungs

*First off the 50 cal. is a compleate beast. Combined with Stopping power, you are almost 100% garunteed to get a one-shot kill. Claymores are good to stop people from sneaking up behind you, and Iron Lungs lets you hold your breath longer, makeing for a more accraute shot. With this class, you compleatly dominate.

*Machine Gunner*
Primary: RPD
Attachment: Grip
Secondary: Baretta 92 fs (the first pistol)
Attachment: None
Special Granade: Stun

Perk 1) Grip attachment fills slot
Perk 2) Stopping power/Duble Tap
Perk 3) Deep Penetration

*The RPD has great iron sights, but a little too much kickback. After 50 kills with the RPD, you get the grip, witch fills up Perk 1's slot, but makes the RPD alot more accraute. With the Grip, you also get great range, witch lets you take out snipers or other distant enemies before they get you. With stopping power, you can drop people fast, and with deep penatration, you can shoot through walls with ease. Duble Tap is an Ok alteritive for Stopping power, for the RPD doesn't have a great rate of fire. However, it makes it hard to loose those face-to-face battles with duble tap on, unless someone gets the jump on you.

~Well, those are my classes that I use. Hope they helped!~

• 85 Replies
sirrickydog2
sirrickydog2
41 posts
Nomad

anything with claymoes, last stand, and stopping power is good!

sirrickydog2
sirrickydog2
41 posts
Nomad

claymores*

sirrickydog2
sirrickydog2
41 posts
Nomad

my kits names usually are ... deathmatch 1, deathmatch 2, search 1, search 2, and sniper!!!!! (for deathmatch and search i usually hav 1 close range and one ranged weapon)!

thingthingfreak
thingthingfreak
1,523 posts
Nomad

Now that I hit lvl 41, I have some new classes to share:

I'll put them in the order that I use them:

Marine Sniper

Primary: M40A3 (looks cool with the desert camo)
Attachment: none
Attachment: ---
Special Grenade: Stun

Perk 1: Claymores
Perk 2: Stopping Power
Perk 3: Iron Lungs/Deep Impact

------------------------------------------------------------

Sniper Set #2 (I use this one on hardcore)

Primary: R700 (kills with one body shot without stopping power unless the person has Juggernaught)
Secondary: RPD/P90 (either one is good)
Attachemnt: Red Dot

Perk 2: Overkill
Perk 3: Steady Aim

Marine

Primary: M16
Attachment: ACOG scope
Secondary: USP .45

Perk 1: Frag x3 (the M16 is really good with ammo)

Navy Seal

Primary: Mp5
Attachment: scilencer
Secondary: M9 (gives the MP5 30 extra bullets)

Perk 1: Frag x3

SAS

Attachment: Red Dot
Secondary: M1911 .45

Perk 1: Bandolier

Now here are some Terrorist Classes

Terrorist #1

Primary: AK-47
Secondary: USP .45

Perk 2: Duble Tap

Terrorist #2

Primary: RPD
Attachment: Grip (fills up #1 perk slot)

Perk #1: ------
Perk #2: Juggernaught
Perk #3: Marterdom

Terrorist Sniper

Primary: Dragonuv

Perk #1: Claymores
Perk #2: Stoppping Power
Perk #3: Iron Lungs/Deep Impact

Terrorist #3

Primary: AK-74
Seconday: Desert Eagle

Perk #1: Frag x3/Bandolier
Perk #2: Stopping Power
Perk #3: Last Stand

~Thats all I have right now. I'll try to make some Army classes soon~

thingthingfreak
thingthingfreak
1,523 posts
Nomad

This is kind of off topic, but does anyone know when Modern Warfare 2 is coming out?

Muse2223
Muse2223
372 posts
Nomad

The game is horrible and you should feel horrible.

FireflyIV
FireflyIV
3,224 posts
Nomad

SAS

Secondary: M1911 .45

The SAS don't use the G36, they use variants of the G3, probably with the ACOG scope.
Muse2223
Muse2223
372 posts
Nomad

The SAS don't use the G36, they use variants of the G3, probably with the ACOG scope.

The G36 is a variant of the G3 you twit. And they get to choose whether or not what attachments they'd like on their weapons, a vast majority of them go with the simple iron sights.

And if we're going to get picky like that...

The military hardly ever uses red dot sights.
The SAS doesn't use Colt M1911's, they use Sig Sauer P226's, or Browning Hi-Power

thx
FireflyIV
FireflyIV
3,224 posts
Nomad

The G36 is a variant of the G3 you twit. And they get to choose whether or not what attachments they'd like on their weapons, a vast majority of them go with the simple iron sights.

It's not a variant. Its manufactured and designed by the same company. That's like saying an SA80 is a variant of a Lee Enfield .22. Who's the twit now.
Muse2223
Muse2223
372 posts
Nomad

It's not a variant. Its manufactured and designed by the same company. That's like saying an SA80 is a variant of a Lee Enfield .22. Who's the twit now.

What the fuck are you talking about?
FireflyIV
FireflyIV
3,224 posts
Nomad

Try refining your knowledge of the weapon in question. It is designed and manufactured by the same company but it is no a variant, but a completely different weapon.

Also, great response I have to say. Mature and well thought out I can see.

Muse2223
Muse2223
372 posts
Nomad

Try refining your knowledge of the weapon in question. It is designed and manufactured by the same company but it is no a variant, but a completely different weapon.

Also, great response I have to say. Mature and well thought out I can see.

HURRRRR
afroninja1723
afroninja1723
575 posts
Nomad

Name: Assault
Primary Weapon: Ak-47
Attachment: Silencer or Nothing
Secondary Weapon: Desert Eagle
Special Grenade: Flash or Stun
Perk 3: Extreme Conditioning or Steady Aim
This class is very useful for rushing the enemy and pushing back the enemy. The Ak-47 is the best automatic assault rifle. The silencer reduces the recoil to almost nothing, but decrease the damage by 10 points reducing it to 20-30 instead of 30-40.

Name: Ghost
Primary Weapon: MP5
Attachment: Silencer
Secondary Weapon: Silenced M9
Special Grenade: Smoke
Perk 1: Bomb Squad or Claymores
Perk 2: UAV Jammer
Perk 3: Depending on Game Mode ExC/StA or Dead Silence
This class is great for flanking the enemy and sneaking up behind them for easy kills. You won't need bandolier because the M9 pistol adds 30 bullets to the MP5 (and the Mini-Uzi) and the MP5 is the most common SMG in the game. I have noticed that while an enemy UAV is up the enemy team will be to focused on the mini-map and not on what's right in front of them. The reason I have claymore is because it will watch your back and you can lay them in common choke points.

Name: Sniper
Primary Weapon: M40A3
Attachment: None
Secondary Weapon: Silenced USP .45
Special Grenade: Stun
Perk 3: Deep Impact
The class name pretty much says it all. You can always switch DI for Iron Lungs if you can't get the shots off in time.

Name: Defense
Primary Weapon: M16
Attachment: Silencer or Red Dot
Special Grenade: Flash
Perk 1: Claymores or Bandolier
This class is useful for holding down one point in the map effectively and for a long duration. This works best if the building is behind enemy lines.

Name: Support
Primary Weapon: RPD
Attachment: Red Dot Sight
Special Grenade: Flash
Perk 1: RPG x2
Perk 3: Extreme Conditioning
The name says it all just cover your team.

afroninja1723
afroninja1723
575 posts
Nomad

**Note**
Adding a Silencer or Red Dot Sight to the AK-47, MP5, AK-74u and some other guns reduce the damage slightly.

Adding Red Dot Sight to the 74u increase the spread of the bullets.

When using the ACOG the tip of the arrow is where your bullet will hit.

thingthingfreak
thingthingfreak
1,523 posts
Nomad

Nice info and classes afroninja. And Muse2223, they mostly use ACOG scopes, but some DO use the dot sight. I chose the dot sight on my classes because I like it better then the ACOG in most situations. As for the exact side arm that they use, I am aware that they do not use the 1911, but the pistol you mentioned isn't an availble option, so I went with the 1911.

Showing 31-45 of 85