ForumsGamesCall of Duty 4 Custom Weapon Classes

85 20943
thingthingfreak
thingthingfreak
1,523 posts
Nomad

I usually have some trouble finding good class combinations for Call of Duty 4 online, so I made this thread to help anyone with a smilar problem. Feel free to post your own custom classes here! Anyway, here are mine:

*SnIpEr*
Primary: Mp5
Attachment: scilencer
Secondary: Dragonuv/Barett 50 cal.
Attachment: None (I hate the ACOG scope for sniper rifles)
Special Granade: Smoke

Perk 1) Claymores/Bandolier
Perk 2) Overkill
Perk 3) Iron Lungs

*I find that I die alot when moving from place to place as a sniper, due to the fact that the pistol is pretty much useless, and you can't get good shots down with the sniper unless you are aiming down the scope. I personally reccommend the Dragonuv, because you will probably need 2 shots to kill an enemy, and the Dragonuv not only gets the job done, but it has less recoil then the 50 cal. The Mp5 is for use when you go from place to place, and the silencer is so people don't know where you are after you shoot. I like the smoke granade for times when someone discoves you sniping spot. Just pop a snoke granade in the room, and run away before you can get shot. I personally prefer Claymores, so you know when someone is near you. If you hear you claymore go off, you can pull out your Mp5 and shoot whoever tripped it off. Or you could use Bandolier because Mp5 ammo runs out pretty fast. You need overkill to get 2 primary weapons, and Iron Lungs lets you hold your breath longer when sniping.

*Defender*
Primary: WW1200 shotgun
Attachment: Red dot sight
Secondary: Desert Eagle
Attackment: ---
Special Granade: Flash

Perk 1) Frag x3
Perk 2) Sonic Boom
Perk 3) Marterdom

*I find that the WW1200 shotgun is better then the other one not only because it has a larger clip, but it also can pretty much drop an enemy in one shot unless they have Juggernaught. The Desert Eagle is nice In CQC, but however; it has a horrible kickback, so only use when neeeded. It's still a nice substitute for the shotgun when you have to reload. The Frag x3 gives you 3 frag granades, and sonic boom makes your granades more powerfull. Find a room with people in it, toss in a stun to blind them, and finish em' off with a frag. I usually use this class for maps such as Vacant, Shipment, and WetWork. Marterdom is nice for CQC maps, because it drops a live granade when you are killed.

*Rifleman*
Primary: G36C
Attachment: Red dot
Secondary: 1911 .45
Attackment: None
Special Granade: Stun

Perk 1) Bandolier
Perk 2) Stopping power
Perk 3) Steady Aim

*This class is good for pretty much any map. The G36C has great range, power, fire rate, and accuracy. You might run out of ammo, so Bandolier is nice because It gives you 180 rounds instead of 60. Stopping power makes this weapon even more of a beast, and Steady Aim is good for those face-to-face incounters where you don't have time to aim properly. Also on a note for Assult Rifles, most people get automatic guns, and spray with them. I find that they are much more useful when you let of short bursts of 3-5 rounds instead of going full-auto.

*Taliban*
Primary: AK-47
Attachment: Scilencer
Secondary: Desert Eagle
Attachment: ----
Special Granade: Flash

Perk 1) Bandolier
Perk 2) Duble Tap
Perk 3) Marterdom/Last Stand

*The AK-47 is a great gn because not only is it powerfull, but it's got good range. The downsides are low fire rate and high recoil. DubleTap not only takes care of the fire rate problem, but it make the AK-47 even more beastly. The scliencer reduces recoil, and keeps you off the enemy's radar. Also, the Red dot is off for the AK-47, and the ACOG isn't too great with the recoil issue. As always Marterdom is nice, becuase it drops a live granade, but Last Stand is also good, becuase it lets you take out your pistol for a short while before dieing. Thats where the Desert Eagle comes in handy.

*Sniper #2*
Primary: Barett 50 cal.
Attachment: none (still hate the ACOG)
Secondary: USP
Attchment: Scilencer
Special Granade: Smoke

Perk 1) Claymores
Perk 2) Stopping Power
Perk 3) Iron Lungs

*First off the 50 cal. is a compleate beast. Combined with Stopping power, you are almost 100% garunteed to get a one-shot kill. Claymores are good to stop people from sneaking up behind you, and Iron Lungs lets you hold your breath longer, makeing for a more accraute shot. With this class, you compleatly dominate.

*Machine Gunner*
Primary: RPD
Attachment: Grip
Secondary: Baretta 92 fs (the first pistol)
Attachment: None
Special Granade: Stun

Perk 1) Grip attachment fills slot
Perk 2) Stopping power/Duble Tap
Perk 3) Deep Penetration

*The RPD has great iron sights, but a little too much kickback. After 50 kills with the RPD, you get the grip, witch fills up Perk 1's slot, but makes the RPD alot more accraute. With the Grip, you also get great range, witch lets you take out snipers or other distant enemies before they get you. With stopping power, you can drop people fast, and with deep penatration, you can shoot through walls with ease. Duble Tap is an Ok alteritive for Stopping power, for the RPD doesn't have a great rate of fire. However, it makes it hard to loose those face-to-face battles with duble tap on, unless someone gets the jump on you.

~Well, those are my classes that I use. Hope they helped!~

• 85 Replies
thingthingfreak
thingthingfreak
1,523 posts
Nomad

I've been playing hardcore Search and Destroy alot now, and I've discovered some new classes that work out pretty good.

Primary- M4
Attachment- ACOG scope

Secondary- 1911
Attachment- Silencer

Perk #1- Claymores
Perk #2- Double Tap
Perk #3- Last Stand

~I just discovered this class, and I really like it. It works great for pretty much any map because the ACOG allows long range, while double tap makes it beat a p90 in close quarters. Claymores are great because I like to place them around corners that people usually sprint past. Double tap is amazing, because it makes the M4 shoot crazy fast. I like Last Stand because not alot of people expect it, and even if they do, the 1911 will kill them in 2 shots at most. Usually only 1 shot.

Primary- M40A3
Attachment- None

Secondary- M4
Attachment- Red dot sight

Perk #1- Claymores
Perk #2- Overkill
Perk #3- Steady Aim

~I personally love this class, and I used it as my primary class for at least 2 weeks. The M40A3 is the most accurate gun, so I used it as my sniper. It also kills in one shot on hardcore, so the bolt-action shouldn't be a problem. The M4 is a priceless backup gun because it can reach out pretty far, while still killing with 2 shots anywhere. Claymores are a Must-Have for snipers, and Steady aim makes firing without aiming much more accurate.

Primary- Mp5
Attachment- Silencer

Secondary- M9
Attachment- Silencer

Perk #1- Bomb Squad
Perk #2- UAV Jammer
Perk #3- Dead Scilence

~With this class, you will never be on the radar, and you will never be heard. You will be a complete ghost. The silencers lower recoil, and take care of any sound coming out of your gun. Plus, when you use the m9 with the Mp5, you get 30 extra bullets. Bomb Squad is awesome because it lets you see claymores long before you get to them. Bomb Squad has saved my life countless times in the map Vacant. UAV jammer keeps you off the radar, and Dead Silence makes it so you make absolutely no noise when you move. This a great for two reasons. Your enemies can't hear you, and if you hear footsteps, you know they aren't your own, giving you an edge over the unsuspecting enemy.

Grandfishk
Grandfishk
76 posts
Nomad

I pretty much only use sniper rifles. Here's a upset that I tend to use very much.

Primary: M40A3
Secondary: 1911(Silenced)
SPC. Grenade: Stun Grenade

Perks:
Claymores (I don't trust other players to "watch my six&quot
UAV Jammer (I won't get spotted that easily)
Deep Impact (Because if I don't get headshot, it'll help inflict a little more damage)

Hope it inspired some of you.

thingthingfreak
thingthingfreak
1,523 posts
Nomad

(Because if I don't get headshot, it'll help inflict a little more damage)

No it won't... Deep impact lets your bullet penetrate further, but it doesn't give it any extra power.
zbaccam
zbaccam
7 posts
Nomad

ASSAULT
m16 red dot
colt
frag x3,claymore x2,rpg x2
stoping power,uav jammer(if playing hardcore)
extreme conditioning
SMG
mp5 with sclincer
colt
rpg x2,frag x3
stoping power uav jammer(hardcore)
extreme conditioning
LMG
RPD with red dot
rpg x2
stoping power or slight of hand(hardcore
deep impact
NOOBTUBE(hardcore only)
G3 and Carbine Gernade launcher
overkill
extreme conditioning
SNIPER
M40A3
colt
claymore x2
stoping power,uav jammer(hardcore)
iron lungs
these are my cod4 classes i play xbox360 feel free to add me (i baccam i)

LazyOne
LazyOne
166 posts
Nomad

people... i'm here to say you something: anyone using a P90 is a bad player seriously, it gives you the impresszion of being good, but it FAILS

WHY? :900 rpm
: 50 round mag 2 secs to reload
:it's an smg, easy to aim
:low recoil

why do i know this? i live in Belgium, close to FN herstal WHERE THEY PRODUCE THE M1911, SAW, P90 and more...

seriously the real skilled players are the onese that can get alot of kills and streaks with bad weapons.

my onliest class is

M40A3 red tiger
Acog
Desert Eagle
Bandolier
Stopping power
Deep impact

i'm a noscoper and i pwn automatics on shipment...
please, don't say "i own u" if u kill me with P90 or anything... that fails, really

also, some fr00b lvl 37 (no prestige) said when i was 17 (7th prestige)

i own u

OMG i freaked and i only killed him the whole match after...

sometimes i go knife berserk.. also funny, then i use another class, of my brother

skorpion (silenced no camo)
m9 (silenced)

bomb squad
uav jammer
dead silence

then i can get knife streaks up to 10

camouflage: i almost always use red tiger or none why?
gold is visible from a mile distance without a scope or anything
most others are too, and desert is a real pain in overgrown or creek
so just use no camouflage...

thingthingfreak
thingthingfreak
1,523 posts
Nomad

Well, I just prestiged again, so its time for some new classes. Be aware that I am only a lvl 11, so my inventory is extremely limited.

Here are the main 2 classes that I use now:

~Sniper~

Primary: M40A3
Attachment: none
Secondary: USP .45
Attachment: Silencer

Special Grenade: Stun

Perk 1: Stun x3
Perk 2: Stopping Power
Perk 3: Deep Impact

There are really no good options for perk 1 at lvl 11, and 3x Stun is probably the only useful one. But I absolutely love deep impact now. I just shot a guy through a wall I knew he was hiding behind all the way across the map in crossfire, and it killed him in one shot. That made me feel really good.

~Assault~

Primary: AK-47
Attachment: none (I like the AK without anything on it)
Secondary: USP .45
Attachment: Scilencer

Special Grenade: Stun

Perk 1: Stun x3
Perk 2: Stopping power
Perk 3: Steady Aim

Right now, stun x3 is the only really useful Perk I have, so I use that. Bandoleer is really not needed, (I don't have it anyway) because the AK kills with only 2-3 shots to the body. Combine that with a lower rate of fire, and the AK's clip will last a long time. I've gotten 5 kills with a single AK clip without reloading.

ihacksometimes
ihacksometimes
7 posts
Nomad

i got teh realy nice class now;

ak-47 w/nothing
desert eagle

frag x3
stopping power
mayterdom

and a HC class;

50. cal
m4 w/ red dot

claymorez
overkill
steady aim

galex44
galex44
11 posts
Nomad

Ahh my cuzztom classs has an

Primary:Mp5(silenced)
secondary:shotgun
Frag nade
c4
thats pretty much it

Leonidas17
Leonidas17
14 posts
Shepherd

ok the class i beast with is:
MP5--silenced, red tiger
Gold Desert Eagle (also known as Deagle)(sometimes M9 if people suck really bad) mp5 bullets and m9 bullets are same so u can hold more ammo from mp5
3x frag (sometimes bandolier if people suck really bad)
Stopping Power
Martrydom/ for hardcore deep impact

MP5 is a good gun cuz powerful decent clip and decent iron sites. I use frags cuz im good with them and i can easly kill someone that is camping with a well cooked and placed grenade. Stopping power to add to beastyness. and martrydom because although game has been out forever people still dont get the idea: KILL SOMEONE NEVER EVER EVER RUN UP TO WHERE YOU KILLED THEM UNLESS YOU SEE EXPLOSION, 5SECONDS HAVE PASSED, OR YOU ABSOLUTELY HAVE TO TO AVOID GETTING KILLED BY SOMEONE ELSE. and for hardcore i use stopping power and deep impact to kill people quicker and through more objects and when shooting long range with mp5 burst fire is best but be WARNED doesnt work the best against a sniper so attempt this as few as possible

SNIPER class
M40A3
Gold Deagle
Claymores
stopping power/ for hardcore UAV jammer
deep impact/iron lungs

M40A3 is one of best snipers cause it has barely any recoil and with stopping power it still gets just as many one hit kills as 50 cal claymore so it either kills person trying to sneak up on me or to alert me that someone is attempting to sneak up on me and iron lungs for when ur in sniping battle and waiting for him to pop up and deep impact for when there is alot of stuff for someone to hide behind

Leonidas17
Leonidas17
14 posts
Shepherd

another thing to add is that dont get frustrated if ur sites r on someone and they dont die or the hit doesnt register this happens from time to time and it happens with evry sniper i have used except M40A3 and i used to no scope but got sick of people camping or noob dropping(when someone lays down and shoots or lays down while shooting, come on people grow a pair and face other player like a man/woman) or noob tubing(rifle mounted grenade, thats something you forgot to mention in attachments thingthingfreak, another thing people need to do grow a pair and use your gun instead of shooting grenade at someone)

thingthingfreak
thingthingfreak
1,523 posts
Nomad

Leonidas17, your post was just one big sentence. I didn't see any periods in there, so it was kind of hard for me to read. Do you mind repeating it a little clearer? (I'm also pretty sleepy right now, so pretty much everything is hard to read.)

Arc128
Arc128
172 posts
Nomad

My best combination would be -

M4A1 : Red Dot Sight
USP45
Flashbang

Claymore
Stopping Power
UAV jammer

RUiiN3D
RUiiN3D
117 posts
Nomad

Stopping Power and UAV Jammer are two Red perks
I'm about 50% positive you mean Deap Impact, but not certain. Usually people mistake Deep Impact to actually add damage if you hit someone dead on, when all it does is add damage when you shoot someone through something like a metallic wall or wooden areas.

thingthingfreak
thingthingfreak
1,523 posts
Nomad

when all it does is add damage when you shoot someone through something like a metallic wall or wooden areas.

That is also wrong. All deep impact does is let the bullet penetrate further.
pvilleoaf
pvilleoaf
55 posts
Nomad

If you play any hardcore match, try a scorpion with a scope. It has no kick and you can shot almost across any map with it.

Favorite to use
G3 with red dot
any pistol silenced
bandolier
stopping power
deep impact

You can either go on the attack or find a place to stay with this set up.

Showing 61-75 of 85