ForumsForum GamesZombies are hungry

100 13303
Hulkninja
Hulkninja
55 posts
Nomad

Hello guys and girls, this is my rpg that i have created.
I have hosted several real-life rpgs before so i know how to do.
As the name suggest this game is about zombies

• 100 Replies
thisisnotanalt
thisisnotanalt
9,824 posts
Shepherd

So, did you accept the vampire sniper into your team or not?

devos12
devos12
1,352 posts
Nomad

yeah

thisisnotanalt
thisisnotanalt
9,824 posts
Shepherd

Okay then. If you post your sheet, please post his too.
------------------
You scavenge for food in the surrounding area. You look through some nearby buildings; a supermarket, where you and your companion kill 5 zombies (+5 exp) and find some soup, some deviled eggs, a carton of orange juice, and a cooler, filled with toaster waffles. You search the next few streets, find nothing, but then you spot a Wal-mart. Your friend yells:
"This is the entrance to te camp! We should continue!"
You look in, and see two sentries in the area. You call to them, and they point you to the path. You see a line of very fast-looking cars, you commandeer one, and do you drive on the path, or ram through the Wal-Mart?

devos12
devos12
1,352 posts
Nomad

Name:Chris
Race:Human
Class:Tank
Hp:17/17
Stealth:6
Strength:10
Intelligence:6
courage:9
Starting equipment:2x revolvers, a katana and 1x antidote from zombiefication
Name: Ranu
Race: Vampire
Class: Sniper
Stealth:7
Strenght:8
Intelligence:10
Courage:5
Hp:13/13
Starting equipment:
Sniper rifle, combat knife, backpack, blood pack x3000
drive the car through the path

thisisnotanalt
thisisnotanalt
9,824 posts
Shepherd

You hop into a Ferrari, start it up, and check the gas level. It reads "full" you back up, and drive down the path. You go at about 100 miles an hour, and after about an hour, you reach a giant gate. You have to stop from a quarter mile out, and you slide to a stop in front of the gate. An emissary greets you at the gate, and welcomes you to "Stradville, the last true vestige of humanity" and you are ushered in. You behold the scrap metal houses, small stalls, and cages that held zombies, which were being studied by scientists. You come to the town square, and there are three probable locations to find followers: a fight club, a mercenary office, and a tavern. Which do you check first?

devos12
devos12
1,352 posts
Nomad

Name: Ranu
Race: Vampire
Class: Sniper
Stealth:7
Strenght:8
Intelligence:10
Courage:5
Hp:13/13
Starting equipment:
Sniper rifle, combat knife, backpack, blood pack x3000
i want to check tavern and send ranu to check out fight club

thisisnotanalt
thisisnotanalt
9,824 posts
Shepherd

You ckeck the Tavern. You walk up to the bar, and immediately see an orc and an elf downing boilermakers. You ask them to join you.
"If ya got booze or deviled eggs, I'll join!" the orc responds.
"Why yes, of course!" The elf answers. Sheet:
Name: Lagoles
Race: Elf
Class: Assassin
Stealth:9
Strenght:7
Intelligence:8
Courage:7
Hp:14/14
Starting equipment:
Two daggers, a silenced pistol and a kunai
Orc:
Name: Mulgareg
Race:Orc
Starting equipment:2x revolvers, a katana
Will you accept one of hem? (You only have room for a party of three, unless you split into two teams that run together.)
-------------------
Ranu strolls into the fight club. to see an orc fighting a human. The human got the upper hand, using a katana to finish the orc. You approach him to ask him to join, but he just yells some swearwords and flips you off. You leave the fight club and join up with Chris.

necromancer
necromancer
750 posts
Peasant

Name: Imhag-Maug Graundar-la-Tet
Race: Orc of The Desert Highlands
Class: Driver
Strength:9
Courage:8
Hp:15/15
Exp: 1
Equipment: A combat knife, a pickup truck, a truckload of meat, and a single antidote to stop zombification.

I load up my truck with the meat. Then I gather some wood from the farmer's back wood pile, start a roaring blaze, go back into the barn, collect four chickens I couldn't pack in the truck, and roast them. Nom nom nom...

thisisnotanalt
thisisnotanalt
9,824 posts
Shepherd

hehehe...I like it when people ad lib...
------------
after this nourishing meal of four chickens, you feel revitalized and powerful. Your strength goes up 1 point to a value of 10 from your tasty meal

necromancer
necromancer
750 posts
Peasant

Hehe, nice pun.
---
Name: Imhag-Maug Graundar-la-Tet
Race: Orc of The Desert Highlands
Class: Driver
Courage:8
Hp:15/15
Exp: 1
Equipment: A combat knife, a pickup truck, a truckload of meat, and a single antidote to stop zombification.

Tired and with no clear goal in mind (hint), I clamber on top of the barn to sleep - most zombies can't climb. I also left a chicken in a field a mile away so that the little buggers would feed on that instead.

thisisnotanalt
thisisnotanalt
9,824 posts
Shepherd

thanks
------
you wake up, and you see that nothing has really happened. You decide to just do some freelance driving, and you end up in a city.

devos12
devos12
1,352 posts
Nomad

i tell ranu to stay and rest and ask arund town for any info on survivors or weapons

thisisnotanalt
thisisnotanalt
9,824 posts
Shepherd

Ranu strolls into a nearby inn, and simply tells the innkeeper that he is sleeping there for the night. The innkeeper obliges, and Ranu goes to sleep.
You ask around town before finding a weapons vendor. You see the bartering prices, and also a very nice assault rifle hung on the mantle. It said "20 pounds of food, and 1 means of preservation" for the price. Realizing that you had a 50-pound cooler full of toaster waffles, you trade them. You received one SCAR assault rifle. You can also buy a new knife for Ranu. Will you?

devos12
devos12
1,352 posts
Nomad

i will buy ranu a knife and get out of town to save people

thisisnotanalt
thisisnotanalt
9,824 posts
Shepherd

It's morning!! Yay! You meet Ranu cat the town square, along with the survivor you picked up at he tavern. You hand Ranu his knife, strap the SCAR to your back, and you and your two companions continue.

Showing 76-90 of 100