ForumsGamesVeradux Heals

17 9622
Deathkill447
Deathkill447
1 posts
Nomad

What increases Veradux's heals? Strength or Instinct? I'm giving him Instinct gear, but I've heard is increases with Strength Gear. Can some one clarify please?

• 17 Replies
plokkey
plokkey
4,571 posts
Jester

It's actually Instinct that makes him heal more. Strength doesn't do much.

Highfire
Highfire
3,026 posts
Nomad

No, It's the other way round, oddly
I think Veraduax's heals are very powerful but it deteriorates as it reaches the ally, he needs strength to push it lol...

Jerkoid
Jerkoid
222 posts
Shepherd

What is your vera healing, Highfire?

lalala12
lalala12
2,165 posts
Nomad

Well...wait...alright, I put full instinct gear on roald, and full strength on veradux. Veradux healed a little less than 1k with full strength, 945 noncrit healing exactly, and roald healed less than 200. And...veradux hit more than roald did...He healed 582 with no armor, at 97 for all categories. Roald healed...63 with no armor and 63 strength, 20 instinct, 97 speed, and 126 vitality.

2371 was veraudux's healing with 206 strength, 433 instinct, and 232 speed.

Roald's healing was 426 with 426 strength, 20 instinct, and 227 speed.

Veradux's healing with FULL instinct gear (489 instinct, 97 strength, 174 vitality) was 2542.

Roald's healing with FULL strength gear (20 instinct, 460 strength, 161 speed, and 216 vitality) was 460.

Additionally, veradux's healing was consistent, whether on himself or on Roald. Thus, Veradux's healing is based on instinct while Roald's is based on strength.

lalala12
lalala12
2,165 posts
Nomad

Sorry for double post but...

EDIT: We were all level 30 at that time, and all heals were noncrit heals with no effects regarding healing on them at the time the heal was cast.

dacer
dacer
2,820 posts
Nomad

strength has a smaller effect. its like 100% of strength and 400% of instinc, if i strength spec him he only heals 4k, with all int he heals like 10k crit

Highfire
Highfire
3,026 posts
Nomad

See THIS is why we should be allowed to inspect our allies abilities and armor

Jerkoid
Jerkoid
222 posts
Shepherd

You can inspect armor. You are the one giving it to them. Hell, lala did just that, just now. Inspected armor.

No_Stress
No_Stress
366 posts
Nomad

What increases Veradux's heals? Strength or Instinct?
Can some one clarify please?

We already discuss here about Veradux heals, and my test end up with this conclusion:

500% of Instinct + 100% of Strength(normal healing, not critical)

End of discussion.
dacer
dacer
2,820 posts
Nomad

lol obviously their going to ignore you and keep posting as most threads lead into repeat / spamsville.

some people don't know how to CLICK! the BLUE "HERE"

and dont just march in and say end of disscussion, you have no authoritah.

No_Stress
No_Stress
366 posts
Nomad

I said that because a lot of people say that Veradux healing is based on strength and this is not true, I said "end of discussion" about how Veradux's healing works, again, 500% Instinct + 100% Strength, that's all.

Sssssnnaakke
Sssssnnaakke
1,036 posts
Scribe

And the point of this thread is about you? WHy isn't there a thread about me? TRy not to make a thread like this ;]

No_Stress
No_Stress
366 posts
Nomad

And the point of this thread is about you? WHy isn't there a thread about me? TRy not to make a thread like this ;]

?????????????
Anyone understood what he said??
dacer
dacer
2,820 posts
Nomad

nope..... spam much? or just... confusing?

sephiroth_93
sephiroth_93
6 posts
Nomad

is instinct for heal only??

Showing 1-15 of 17