ForumsWEPR[necro] christianity in schools

259 53969
daswiftarrow
daswiftarrow
873 posts
Nomad

ok topic is christianity in schools, im stuck in the middle of the bible belt so ever where you turn theres another church, thing is i go to school and its even there (im in 8th grade) and theres teachers teaching it. I personaly am an athiest (or however you spell it) and get upset about the teachers doing this, i have one teacher (language) thatll be talking about a book or something an say for examlpe: "ya we all know thats wrong to do that, it says so in the bible", and i try to get up and say " hey im not a christian or anything so can you please not mention that", and EVERYBODY gets mad, and i get sent to the office and have to talk to the counseler. What i really hate about it is that everybody says there a chirstian, even the hardcore "gangster" kids.what do you guys think about it?

Also im forced to go to church, i actuly just got back from church about an hour ago, do you guys think this is right that my parents force me to go?

• 259 Replies
daswiftarrow
daswiftarrow
873 posts
Nomad

wizard isnt preaching, hes stating how stupid it can be

WizardInBlack
WizardInBlack
484 posts
Nomad

Exactly. Mordred, give one good reason why you believe in this "god".

Mr_Hobo_2100
Mr_Hobo_2100
153 posts
Nomad

There is no proof of any god and any final resting place other than in the ground. I believe in the bible because im a christian and the fact that there is no proof that the big bang occured and most other Gods are worst than christianity

Mordred
Mordred
84 posts
Nomad

Because i've felt him in me. He has comforted me.

WizardInBlack
WizardInBlack
484 posts
Nomad

WTF? Are you saying you are christian because all other religions are "bad"?

daswiftarrow
daswiftarrow
873 posts
Nomad

mr. hobo, i too dont belive in the "big bang" thats kinda weird, and mordred, how do you feel him thats stupid

WizardInBlack
WizardInBlack
484 posts
Nomad

Because i've felt him in me. He has comforted me.

I laughed so hard, I literally fell out of my chair.

Mr_Hobo_2100
Mr_Hobo_2100
153 posts
Nomad

no im christian because i belive in god and the bible is a true religion jesus existed he did miricles and it teaches basic truthes that a bunch of morons such as you can not follow

daswiftarrow
daswiftarrow
873 posts
Nomad

lol im with wizard

WizardInBlack
WizardInBlack
484 posts
Nomad

HAHAHA! You are stating that you believe in this "god" there is absolutely no proof of his existence, or this "jesus" either. EXCEPT FOR THIS STUPID LITTLE BOOK FULL OF RULES.

daswiftarrow
daswiftarrow
873 posts
Nomad

mr hobo, i see that you do belive that, and i do respect that, but its the faact people are preaching it in public schools

Mr_Hobo_2100
Mr_Hobo_2100
153 posts
Nomad

to quote wierd al "I'll be laghin my head off when your burnin in hell"

Mordred
Mordred
84 posts
Nomad

Well, I didnt literally reach out and touch him. When I think about god or read the bible I can feel my heart almost bursts out.

WizardInBlack
WizardInBlack
484 posts
Nomad

Mr_Hobo_2100, I hope you enjoy going through life as one of the most ignorant people in existence.

daswiftarrow
daswiftarrow
873 posts
Nomad

mordred, how is it possible that your heart "bursts out" thats stupid

Showing 16-30 of 259