ForumsGamesALL things Gemcraft 0 here!

2103 491590
firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,591 posts
Blacksmith

This is a reminder to all the people who haven't checked yet, as well as a general discussion on the game.

Discuss.

• 2,103 Replies
Grimmy
Grimmy
3 posts
Peasant

This game is a lot harder than GC was but at the same time a couple of things can make it easier..

I have done pretty well already and a couple of tricks I have picked up.. (currently level 17)

Go back to the first level and win it on normal up to 60 times for the amulet (currently I have 20 wins amulet), do the same for sudden death (up to 20 too)..

The easiest one I have found so far is 'endurance'. Just start the level and lose it, you will quickly rack your way up to 60 wins in this class and get 5 amulets along the way giving you good amounts of XP (always over 1000) when sometimes just winning a hard level can only get you 300.

If you have the patience get to 60 with all game times you have unlocked as its easy points for not much work.

DSM
DSM
1,303 posts
Nomad

It harder then the first one and it got cool feutures I like hard games

daleksparta
daleksparta
1,648 posts
Nomad

TOO HARD!
That is all.

Grimmy
Grimmy
3 posts
Peasant

I am now up to the first Arcane Battle but haven't tried it yet at level 21..

Never forget to use your traps, poison traps are fantastic.

I can see why people are calling this hard but put a bit of effort in and you can get the levels done. I am playing at 3x speed just like I did in GC and still finishing levels up to this point so its not too terrible.

Loving it!

daleksparta
daleksparta
1,648 posts
Nomad

I am aware that poison traps are great, but I'M STUCK. Not as far as you are, Grimmy. BUT NO MATTER WHAT I DO, I ALWAYS DIE.

Grimmy
Grimmy
3 posts
Peasant

What part are you having trouble on? Have you unlocked the Sudden Death or Endurance battles yet? If so going back and doing those will get you some extra XP which is well needed.

Just done the first Arcane level at level 22 and it wasn't easy to kill the last guy. Most of the battle went smooth but when he came out I wasnt ready for him and died first time. He has about 30,000 HP and takes a lot of a beating so I had to make sure I had 5000 Mana and let him go around 3 times.

daleksparta
daleksparta
1,648 posts
Nomad

I've unlocked sudden death but can only do it on 2 of them. (one of them is the first, obviously), and I'm not even level 12, and don't know WHERE to get more exp, since I can't seem to stop them on sudden death.

random_player_of_ag
random_player_of_ag
2,636 posts
Nomad

You are allowed to skip school and play gemcraft?
Lucky.

Yes I am.
Technically, I'm suppost to be sixk (which I'm not)
GC is hard, I died five times at the second battle.
OMG
DDX
DDX
3,562 posts
Nomad

Its drawing and design is a bit more refined, very nice graphic revamp
(I'm in english class -.-)

daleksparta
daleksparta
1,648 posts
Nomad

OK, I've managed to get to the first level with a lost amulet (I could tell it was because it went into details on them), but can't survive the final wave >_>.

fatbrad2k8
fatbrad2k8
22 posts
Nomad

Good Gamee Confusin at first !

butheadjoe
butheadjoe
4 posts
Nomad

this game should get nerfed lol, very hard

UA101
UA101
14 posts
Nomad

Game doesn't work for me. I can play other games on this site, but not Gemcraft Chapter 0. Where should I post this issue? Support and Suggestions?

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,591 posts
Blacksmith

You sure you've updated to latest flash, java and shockwave?

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,591 posts
Blacksmith

Wait - Sudden Death and Endurance Modes?
What's that?

Showing 16-30 of 2103