ForumsGamesALL things Gemcraft 0 here!

2103 491589
firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,591 posts
Blacksmith

This is a reminder to all the people who haven't checked yet, as well as a general discussion on the game.

Discuss.

• 2,103 Replies
butheadjoe
butheadjoe
4 posts
Nomad

the level right after the first arcane guardian is the one that was in the demo video......and i cant beat it.

i think the gem of eternity is a black gem, almost like the black suit in spiderman, and the black gem of eternity takes over the wizard guy and he turns bad.

also, has anyone beaten the last level yet? post here with a screeny if you did, i just want to see if anyone has beaten it yet.

novanight542
novanight542
6 posts
Nomad

Something that really helped me get pass some levels were the endurance levels, i just had maxed focus gave me enough level 1 gem bombs which i bombed onto the first wave to summon more monsters with the anger thing. then i just massed summoned til i died
this gives u an easy 500 and it takes less than half a minute pet level

yevi
yevi
2 posts
Nomad

How can I get the maximum score of the level?

nNSs
nNSs
28 posts
Nomad

There no maximum score per level. It depends in several factors.

random_player_of_ag
random_player_of_ag
2,636 posts
Nomad

Can someone explain me how do I banish a creature?
Thanks!

yevi
yevi
2 posts
Nomad

What skills do you suggest to take at level 20?

Zophia
Zophia
9,434 posts
Scribe

Can someone explain me how do I banish a creature?
Thanks!

Banishing a creature is what happens automatically when they reach your tower. That's why you lose mana on creatures reaching your tower, and why they take s second round (unlike many TD games where creatures reaching your tower makes your Life go down and are gone for good - in GemCraft you sorta teleport them away from yourself).

It gets more expensive to do for every time the monsters reach your tower, though, so it's best to deal with them somewhat quickly~

What skills do you suggest to take at level 20?
Depends completely on the strategy you like to use, and what level you're trying to beat.
If it's the 20th level in the game, then I don't have any suggestions yet. I've only unlocked 19.

Lulz, I just beat the first level after the bridge with the power of my touchpad. Yay for slow Gem-moving. >_> Actually gave me a new highscore on the level. XD
random_player_of_ag
random_player_of_ag
2,636 posts
Nomad

Banishing a creature is what happens automatically when they reach your tower. That's why you lose mana on creatures reaching your tower, and why they take s second round (unlike many TD games where creatures reaching your tower makes your Life go down and are gone for good - in GemCraft you sorta teleport them away from yourself).

Wow, I lol'd, I've been doing that all the time and I didn't knew what was the correct therme.
Well thanks Zoph.
Zophia
Zophia
9,434 posts
Scribe

Wow, I lol'd, I've been doing that all the time and I didn't knew what was the correct therme.
Well thanks Zoph.
You're welcome. :3
I think I was about halfway done with the first GemCraft before I figured out what it was. XD;

Wee, off to play again and waste several more hours which I should have spent deleting spam or cleaning up my room (surprisingly similar in amounts of fun, those two....), but! Guess this falls under the so-called life moderators are often said to have too. :P
Royadin
Royadin
541 posts
Peasant

You're welcome. :3
I think I was about halfway done with the first GemCraft before I figured out what it was. XD;

I knew what it was from the beginning... I guess it's because I am so darn smart... :P lol
Zophia
Zophia
9,434 posts
Scribe

I knew what it was from the beginning... I guess it's because I am so darn smart... :P lol

You know, if I had thought about it earlier I would have known earlier. :P
I simply didn't bother reading what it said when you clicked the monsters before I was a good way through the game~
Royadin
Royadin
541 posts
Peasant

too bad for you, your life is empty now... lol I am TOTALLY JK

Zophia
Zophia
9,434 posts
Scribe

You better be. :P

W00t, level 31~ Really helps to adjust the Gem Mastery skill after the content of the level you're trying to beat.

UA101
UA101
14 posts
Nomad

Sounds fun. I enjoyed beating the first one 3 times. Wish I could see something more than a black screen so I could play too...

Zophia
Zophia
9,434 posts
Scribe

Sounds fun. I enjoyed beating the first one 3 times. Wish I could see something more than a black screen so I could play too...
Is your Flash Player updated to the latest version? Could be the reason. Black screens was what I saw on games that needed Flash Player 10 before I got it...
Showing 46-60 of 2103